Test

Test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow3VCP3Xdmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just goes to show that at any moment someone could be scouring the latest Brendan Fraser youtube videos for something to make a thread on Sup Forums about

Damn is that bald spot real or just CGI?

youtube.com/watch?v=ow3VCP3Xdmk

One of his sons has autism, that's probably him.

JUST

kek

is it too late for him?

>the affair
you can't make this shit up

Guys?

>instead of running and giving quick high fives at the start he managed to do a slow motion cringe version
JUST

His "kids" don't even look like him

desu he sounded more healthy here than in most of his other interviews. Things are looking up for Brendan.

They are his wife's sons

Why does he always look troubled, sad, and genuinely depressed?

>tfw had to skip through it because of second hand cringe

You're a pussy, dude. "I CRINGED XD" Grow up.

oh fuck he's on kelly, HE'S MADE IT (back)!

>known for these hit films
>now plays a security guard
oh lawdy

I can't help it, there's a lot of things I can't watch because of the second hand embarrassment I get.

Are they related

>can't
what does that even mean, does your mother come in and turn the television off when that happens? just watch the screen dummy! it's recorded and fake too.

>I heard you lived in the woods

>tfw I'm a regular at one diner
>become friendly with waiters and shit
>ask one waiter for his name since we talk every day
>he says his name is Brendan
Yafter that all I could hear from his mouth was JUSTJUSTJUSTJUST

The most shocking thing is that I'm a fucking slav and the name Brendan is non existent in my country

It means I feel embarrassed if I watch it. I hate it.

Why am I even explaining this to you?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls...

Shitty forced redditor meme.

you said you "can't" as if you were unable to continue watching it. is it a conscious thing? are you physically able to remain in front of the television to endure it? i mean i see scary horror movies but i can still watch. is this worse? genuinely interested. i might feel the same way if my mother is showing off old photos of me as a naked baby to our neighbors or something, but not about this.

I said can't as in I can't help but feel the second hand embarrassment. I can force myself to watch, but it's stressful and I'd rather do things I actually enjoy instead.

truly never experience this before. the op thing with the high fives was a little odd but that's it. those cringe videos on youtube are mostly just hilarious or boring to me. maybe i'm broken.

>Uh- it's... I live in an area with trees.