/antarctica/

Discuss all things Antarctica! You may only post in this thread if you have an Antarctic territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanza_Base
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I officially claim Unclaimed for the Mexican Empire
Its as valid as all of your cunts claims anyways

Alright, but you'll probably have to fight the burgers for it.

I can understand the claims of Chile Argentina New Zealand and maybe Australia
But did the need empire autism is really that strong in France Norway and the UK that they need to claim something that by international law cannot be claimed and its only inhabited by penguins?

Of course Argentina and the UK are trying to claim the same spot.

>But is* the....
fuck I'm tired, and I need glasses

Sounds like it's time for Falklands War 2: Antarctic Boogaloo

Western Antarctica will after a +4°c increase be a green inhabited land. Most likely growing potatoes I'm

UK should give up the claim and give it to South Africa.

Pic related

>Not having civilian settlements
Are you even trying?

You will never find oil there, idiot. Also it's really ours as we are the lone superpower and we have the best de facto positions, cucking NZ in the process.

the events of "The Thing" movies take place along the Norwegian/Australian """""border""""".

Shackleton's story is the single greatest true adventure story in the entirety of the historical record. Nothing else comes close. Nothing. Not the Long March, not the true lunar landings which yes they did so actually happen. nothing. It's Shackleton.

You and Chile are good about this but IIRC one of yours isn't actually on the continental mainland, which just makes me snicker at whichever party that's true of (I forget which, it doesn't matter to me personally that much)

Oh, babies have been born on Antarctica. Whoop dee doo, now try and take the Falkland Islands.

It's also extra-funny how Britain's claim is a strict super-set of your claim. Even theoretically, you're cucked.

If Jews control the world why doesn't Israel own a piece? Checkmate Sup Forums

France should tale more clay from Assfailia

Why doesn't Britain overlap some othe country or just take that huge unclaimed portion? Look at how much ice Norway and Australia have? Why don't they make dealings with them instead?
Why can't they just leave us be?

That's enraging. If someday humanity digs into the earth deep enough and we take 10 m2 of Hell, the UK will just rush in and try to kick us out.

>Continental Mainland
Yeah, thats ours, Base Antartica Esperanza (BAE) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanza_Base
The chilean one is on an island.

>Falklands
Oh boy.

the whinings of a beta soul.

Why not develop nuclear weapons and drop them on london? then you can dictate terms.

If they want to take shit from us so much then we will let them have the northern portion of Argentina, with all its people and wathever there is over there, we will even let them build a reinforced concrete wall or a 50mts tall electric fence with rivers infested with alligators on each side if they wish to do so.

>antarctic """"""territory"""""

lmao we've got bases on ""norwegian""" and """autstralian""" turfs

France's claim looks so pathetic

What the fuck is Argentina's problem?

It's probably because of New Caledonia