Prepare for EU revenge

Prepare for EU revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/commission-plans-retaliation-in-the-event-of-a-brexit/
twitter.com/thomasforth/status/746237588806074369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce or fuck off.

>protecting European cultural identity

>How dare you show white people on TV? This is rightful allahusnakbar clay, and always has been! Europe was invented by moors.

The economic rationale that was the incentive to create the EU remains unchanged. Why would they impose tariffs? They aren't stupid. They aren't Trump Humpers.

Maybe they want to make an example of the UK

"See, THIS is what happens if you leave"
If I was British I would be pretty scared right now

>deportation of british criminal in EU prisons to turkey
what the hell

Do you seriously believe this?

No I wonder what the person who came up with this was thinking

> a ban on BBC dramas

about fucking time, I'm sick and tired of women talking about Dr. Who

they only have the queen that is in command of the UK and AUS Military and i guess leaf and poo in loo
also i don't think EU we want to get in to it that deep USA rly likes our island it is like a unsinkable air craft carrier

So how long till the next country leaves? And who will it be?

Ha

Was going to post this

>A ban on BBC period dramas on the grounds of protecting European cultural identity
>EU protecting European cultural identity

>BBC dramas showing white people
They're astronimically bad at that, t b h

Eventually, the UK will join the US as states 52 - 55 (Puerto Rico will be 51). Then they can tell the EU to fuck off.

>European cultural identity.

Greece. Less than 1 year.

What is this from?

SOURCE???

Gotta keep them seperate. Father and Son should not be sleeping in the same bed, as much as the EU would support that degeneracy.

Anglo Union formation when?

please take us i want guns and moar freedoms

Don't think that the Queen or UK has any authority over Indian military afaik

Greece, followed by Netherlands and Italy

>in exchange for refugees
Merkel really like those

some rich guy said that about a week ago

>make sure the UK pays the "full price" for brexit

>boost institutional use of French and German, at the cost of English
lol, good luck

>mfw
Looks like some fag from Reddit.

So treating it as though it was no longer part of the union (which it isnt)

Really makes you think - in this case about how far up their own asses these career politicans are.

What a buch of cry babies. These sound exactly like our Democratic Congressmen.

>trade shift to Paris
>FN 2018
BUY STOCKS IN POP-CORN ANONS
THE SHORTAGE ARE GOING TO BE IMMENSE !

With totalitarian bullshit like that, it looks more and more like a good thing the UK left.

Some fellows in other EU countries might want to leave before the gestapo make it impossible without using force.

Say, when's that EU army happening again? The one that'll finalize the loss of national sovereignty for the EU states?

Fuck the EU!

They have zero self awareness don't they?

>A ban on BBC period dramas on the grounds of protecting European cultural identity

That would actually be good.

Scotland and probably NI are getting independence and joining the EU, at least you still can get England and Wales.

euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/commission-plans-retaliation-in-the-event-of-a-brexit/

>French blah blah blah
>Paris blah blah blah
>implying France isn't going to be the next country to exit

Why? the Queen has thirty million of us to call on if the EU starts a war. Not alot of old people down here either.

TAKE THE EU TO THE LOO

>Born 8.1 pounds
it's dropping, though.

>norway obviously needs more inspiration

Protecting identity.
Exchange prisoners for refugees.

Oh for fucks sake.

Sounds like an angry child throwing a tantrum.

eu thinking they can piss on our party kek not today lads, today is our day

The EU won't exist by the time they're independent states. Also...
>Scottish independence
Are we really dragging out this old meme again?

>Deportation of British criminals in EU prisons to Turkey, in exchange for refugges
Now then, isn't this a little bit strong?

So I'm reading through them all again, and wouldn't this just create really strong incentives for Britain to trade with Asia and America? What's the EU gonna do about Britain getting in on them super cheap Chinese goods?

We're going to get all four. And you're next, followed by the leaf peoples.

This. We kept the telenovelas after you left :^)

That's racist though isn't it?

Nothing, and it gives britain a strong incentive to improve their navy (god knows it needs it)

Make a False flag maybe?

Greece, expelled.

France, Frexit.

Germany, Gexit.

Austria, Austexit.

>deportation of british criminal in EU prisons to turkey

ayy

>Deportation of British criminals in EU prisons to Turkey, in exchange for refugges

>And you're next
please, at this rate we are the ones annexing you in the next 50 years

No way NI can stand on its own even inside the EU. Scotland had its chance and voted to be pussies instead. NI could vote to become part of the Republic of Ireland but doubt they'd do it nor that Ireland would want that infested clay back at this time.

Netherlands is not in the EU. They only have trade agreements.

>a ban on BBC

Looks like Sweden is next to leave

I kinda wanna see what would happen if this was implemented. My desire to watch the world burn is being tickled way too much this year and today has been just great so far.

Boy.
On the article it says it was an April Fools prank. Check your shit before posting.

America is the largest trading partner you can have. If we get Trump, the UK will be one of our primary trade partners. Pretty sure the UK can survive on our Freedom Bux alone.

I'm down for some quality British goods.

>A ban on BBC dramas

Fuck yeah.

Just replace it with old Top Gear and the EU might actually be somewhat worth it now.

Bullshit, I can't find any source for this and you haven't given any.

noice

It tickles me silly to know that the scots voted to stay cucked to the EU and UK, and then they get double cucked when britain votes to leave the EU.

I had a couple scottish friends who were rabidly pissed off at me for supporting the scotland exit referendum and now I can't stop smiling

>Deportation of British prisoners to be tortured and raped in Turkey, so that they will stop holding a gun to our heads and raping our wives.
>It's not fair that the British aren't going to be raped by Muslims, so any British we still have in our territoy will be put in stocks and gang raped as punishment.
These demands read like manga. This is not realistic, it's just the king trying to make a point. This is all so medieval and childish.

if the pound falls China and other world powers will look to trade with them. Hell even Russia might go for it and when Trump takes office from king nigger he said he wouldn't enforce putting them at the back of the trade line.

>Support for Spain's claim over Gibraltrar
Not when America has anything to say about it.

The UK cant make shit as cheap as many of US's trading partners already do, their scale is too small and wages too high

>No way NI can stand on its own even inside the EU
Irish reunification soon m8

>Deportation of British criminals in exchange for refugees
>Trading locked up criminals for refugees

How cucked can you be?

A decreasing pound would be a fix to this. Everyone is running around screaming that the pound is losing value.. but to a tradesmen that's amazing news. Buy locally, sell globally.

We dont want them, too fucking expensive senpai

>telling your member states they can't trade with one of their biggest trade partners

That's a good way to lose more member states.

now

By international law they cannot impose retaliatory tariffs.
The US would back the UK in gibralter standoff.
Déportation of prisoners to a foreign nation would for political punishments to a country would probably result in a huge issue.

They'll automate.

The EU is trying to stay competitive by importing millions of foreigners to drive down wages.

The UK will be forced to stay competitive by automating as much as possible.

I'd honestly buy stocks in british robotics companies if I had the money to do it. Also any companies remotely related to electronics and engineering.

We don't need this. We need a new union. We will just call it Western Civilization. And third world shit hole Mexico is not invited. We will include Australia and her little bitch New Zealand and give them one vote together.

EU is a globalism tool of control, a modern way of conquering foreign nations.

EU is slowly dissipating because of Brexit. What a great time to be alive, lads.

>Censoring British Programs
Hahaha, fuck. I'm worried for all those in the EU right now.

>Trying to move financial capital
I dare you eurocunts.

>Trying to make French or German the world language
We have America, and the world on our side.

Fake and gay

The EU is grand standing. It can't survive without the UK and Germany propping this whole shitshow up. There are too many nations collecting welfare, and too few actually paying dues.

I'm hoping to see some improvements to commonwealth relations.

I'd love to have more incentive to visit the UK; I can't stand your gun laws or muslims, but at least one of these is getting fixed now.

>The UK is no longer the world's 5th largest economy. The £ has fallen so far that France has overtaken us.

twitter.com/thomasforth/status/746237588806074369

Defend this, Sup Forums

1/5th of all Mexicans are already in the US and more come every day. They've made their choice. They want Mexico to be part of the US for freedom and jobs. No one wants the US to be run like Mexico.

Seriously, Mexico has two coasts, a highly productive growing season, and abundant natural resources, like oil. There is absolutely no reason for Mexico not to have one of the highest living standards in the world. As much as it has been improving lately, it ought to be much higher.

>Support Spain's claim over Gibraltar
>threating to take over a five eyes naval base

The EU thinks the U.S.A. will let them bully the UK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

> Netherlands is not in the EU
I wish.

>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

I've been laughing my ass off over this since it was called for Leave.

America wont say anything about it until at least November. Dont you know, Obama was going to out Britain at the back of the bus if they left. I imagine Shilldog would echo similar plans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOFF NOT SO TUFF AFTER BEING RAPED BY NEIGHBORS

under king nigger they will but when Trump takes over they will be fine.

Indeed.

>MFW they tried to be threatening but made themselves sound like a joke in the end

Like nigga, do you really think you're going to take over Gibraltar through talks. Argies can't get Falklands despite the UN's support, so I doubt you fags could do anything.

Also stopping BBC Dramas will only cause riots/protest, I shit you not, over censorship.

The EU is fucked if they do this - not us. They're eroding the last remnants of stability they have by enacting this.