Does Sup Forums like The Ben Shapiro Show?

Does Sup Forums like The Ben Shapiro Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3PRMityX3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not very smart and has a puchable face so yes

no he's jewish

Yes, but im not giving him my money so i just download the podcast instead and listen.

cuckservative

Just another Israeli shill, look at his whining on Obama. After years of sucking Israel's dick now of all of sudden Shapiro screams muh anti semitism.

he's an unlikable, fun-hating kike

he makes good points though

>it's a Sup Forums thread thinly disguised as a Sup Forums thread episode

i listen to it every day while i lift

Yeah, but he's still an asshole with weak arguments a lot of the time.

At least he makes arguments, however.

(((no)))

How can anyone listen to that voice?

>stereotypical badger

He has a talk show

Its unironically the only good political show in America

I love him, but that's an unpopular opinion so I'll always be shat on for it around these parts.

The Michelle Fields incident was bullshit, but I'm cool with him outside of that.

This is my take, sometimes he's just a straight asshole and he wears his hardcore ideological bias on his sleeve, but at least he trys to have legit conversation rather than a Milo or a Alex Jones.

i don't pay my internet to watch jews

Jews are white

>says he could best anyone in a debate

would he ever debate Spencer? Would he want to?

A jew, hence a useless creature

he's a smug prick and it's hard to take a climate change denier seriously, especially his schtick is accusing everyone else of not being as rational as he is

>tfw those episodes make up most of the season

They don't even consider themselves white

Spencer is a literal retard so probably yes.
Not that Kikepiro any better, his one mode of debate is assuming that he has a moral and intellectual highground and running with it

has there ever been a smaller manlet cuck than ben shapiro

He's not a denier. Just recently I listened to an episode and he admitted that there was evidence of man-made climate change, he just thought that what little impact it has is not worth regulating businesses. Which you could argue is worse than being a denier, but let's all just be intellectually honest here.

>(((ben shapiro)))

>He's not very smart
>literally graduated from harvard law

Yes, oh yes, climate change, goy. We need to stop that disaster. Pay me for carbon, I know the way

hes ok.

Ben's insufferable but good at debating when he doesn't get roped in to shit he doesn't know inside out

Does the Ben Shapiro show really count as tv? It's just a podcast with a youtube channel.

lol, why do libshits treat climate change like it's the holocaust?

I actually really like Ben, yes.

He's turned down a chance to debate Milo on Trump, twice, knowing he'd be killed

His stance has always been that Climate Change is a thing, but it's due to the fact there's 11 times the number of people on the planet there was 100 years ago and that growth has upset the natural order. The growth of the climate changing, when you look at a broad slice, coincides perfectly with overpopulation, not industrialisation.

>Milo
Why should anyone want to debate this clown? They're smart enough to know that it's going to be nothing but
>You know, Milo, I actually disagr...
>HAHHAH I SUCK BLACK DICK FEMINISTS AMIRITE *audience hoots*
so they stay away from the fag

I'd like to see Milo 'My anus is a home for the nigger dick populous' Yiannopolous pretend to be Catholic in a debate with someone who is genuinely devoutly religious desu.

He has changed my perspective on some right wing conservative points of view. I never thought I would be interested in hearing from a Jew, but I like Ben also.

Same with the Jewish race-mixing faggot Milo Yannopopulous. Right wing best wing 2017.

I liked when that tranny threatened to beat him up and he shit himself
fucking pussy

>It's a 'Redditor mentions Sup Forums for no reason so that when he gets BTFO later on he can cry "we're being raided!"' episode

kek

You're kidding, threats of violence from a degenerate played right into Ben's hands. He instantly won that argument.

>winning an argument against mentally ill
take a cookie, Ben

Kek, that's a joke right? Milo can barely hold his own against hysterical feminists and usually resorts to condescension, shouting, or name-calling.

If he can debate anyone and win, why'd he turn it down then? He talks a lot of shit about Milo and Trump, why not BTFO a vocal Trump supporter?

You can win the argument, but you'll never convince Milo's meme loving fans about anything. Ben truly is trying to make America a better place, and Milo's just a troll who enjoys saying things that are controversial.

I'm still pre-ordering that faggot's book though to support the publisher for being willing to take the heat for publishing a book by a conservative.

I told you why, you can't 'win' against Milo, because Milo isn't interested in conducting a constructive debate. His only goal is to get the laughs and promote himself

>literally publishes right-wing fan-fiction for 12 year olds
youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

He doesn't debate much these days, he does those "watch a video and pause so I can make witty arguments you can't reply to" things

>Ben truly is trying to make America a better place
How? He does lectures at colleges and takes questions from kids that will never change their stance. How is that making America a better place?

Milos actually a master debater 2bh. Haven't seen him lose a debate yet. He just makes it interesting to watch. Meanwhile Ben has the charisma of a wet sponge.

>Meanwhile Ben has the charisma of a wet sponge.
Sadly, yes.

>That time he tried to seem witty by referencing Affleck as Batman

>Milos actually a master debater 2bh.
How do you know that? He never debated anyone except skreechy feminists

Ben has been willing to debate Milo, but Milo has ducked anytime. Truth is, Milo has no real opinions. He's just an oppurtunist just saying whatever will make him popular. Case in point, he used to write articles against internet anonymity and called gmaers losers. Then he becomes the hero of gamergate and Sup Forums.

As opposed to Ben debating Piers Morgan and college kids?

milo is a one trick pony. he brings nothing real to the table and only serves to piss off the new breed of leftists

>he's not very smart

the man is a debate machine and destroys anybody that has the arrogance to step to him

youtube.com/watch?v=y3PRMityX3M

Master debater REKT by a retarded tranny.

He's literally assblasted 24/7. Can't stand listening to his bitching