/kneel/

I don't get it ameriwobbles, why all the butthurt over a few people kneeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XLB9dLLW7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's your equivalent of someone not yelling the bongs when big ben goes off

It disrespects the nation

>disrespecting a social construct
so like calling a man (female) a woman then?

It's symbolic of the societal rift we're starting to see across the nation

so it's kind of a battleground of sorts

And Trump doesn't disrespect your nation or what?

>Their president unironically calls people son of a bitch on tv

Counties who aren't allowed to have pride in their history aren't allowed to reply to me.

Yes my cucked euro friend.

"Society" is a "Social Construct", designed to maintain "social" order.

Americans are stupid, nothing new under the sun

>disrespecting the USA
How can you disrespect something which has no respect in the first place?

And what would this "social" order be exactly?

Holy shit Austria, you're so S A V A G E today!

Australia with the bantz lmao

A justice system that upholds and protects the rights of the ignorant racial minorities who have fallen prey to propaganda that exaggerates racial tensions in america while ignoring actual race problems.

Amerifats are brainwashed snowflakes

Because americans are fucking snowflakes

>yfw this trend goes global
>yfw da three lions kneel every game

And what would these actual race problems be?

inner city gang violence
drug abuse
education
fiscal responsibility

I'm pretty sure people already kneed and sat in the past so i dont really give a shit
I'm more upset that drumpf is playing this to his advantage
No one knows why they kneel, what the protest is and media don't know either but are reporting on it cause obviously trump is evil. I mean i know why but that's why they can't report on it

He's speeding up the process of people hating sjw's cramming into things they dont belong. We already got an entire month of teams looking ugly wearing pink for "awareness" where a 10th of the donation money has a chance at going to some sick titties
All they have to do is keep the retarded bullshit out of sports and out of video games.

As retarded as trump is the hysteria is does only a few things
1.) continue to annoy trump fans
2.) continue to fuel hate of trump haters
3.) isolate and annoy the middle people who just want to be left alone
It's up for interpretation of what side of the fence they'll fall, media thinks their reporting will push them against trump, but trump's betting that it'll make people more sick of them than of him

it's just triggered neo-Sup Forums redditors, their mong god said something again so they're forced to screech here now

And what are the social order solutions to these race problems?

kneeling for about 60 seconds during the pre game anthem should fix it

Don't they have an announcement that says everybody rise for the anthem?

>Niggers "protest" by not standing for the national anthem which has nothing to do with what their protesting.
If they had any balls they would refuse to play.

You dont see people refusing sing the national anthem in other sports in other countries because its a fucking retarded statement. I a bitch ass millionare hates the country then leave.

>Players decide that for some reason the anthem and flag are to blame about what SOME cops MAY do at some point
>They said it's free speech so they can do it
>Someone uses same right to tell them they're being retarded
>OMG so rude

Why is kneeling seen as disrespectful? Doesn't the 1st amendment apply to ALL Americans?

It is, as you can see they aren't getting arrested for kneeling since it's their right to do it if they want to.

The first amendment doesn't mean that you can't be criticized for your actions though.

Because you're a part of the American community.
You reap the benefits and advantages of the society we've created, and also have a responsibility to be part of that and contribute back to that through service, voting, lobbying your congressman.
If you disagree with some part of our justice system it's your fucking duty to address it through law or lobby.

Pretending you're not a part of that, makes you look like a spoiled child.

NFL ratings drop by 20% in two years. Polls show majority of those who did cited the kneeling and politics as the reason they stopped. College football ratings meanwhile go up. Please kill the NFL. All it does is protect feral niggers who beat their wives.

>At work
>Refuse to do attend a meeting because Im kneeling by the water cooler instead
>Get fired
WOOOOOOOOOW MY AMENDMENT

It actually embodies what this nation stands for, Sup Forumstard. Exercising free speech is the most american thing one can do. Especially if it's non violent but visible.

>if you disagree with me then you're a Sup Forumstard

kys I don't even go on that board

>It actually embodies what this nation stands for, Sup Forumstard.
Collecting a million dollar check and disrespecting your flag is what this nation stands for? Lol no. This nation was built explicitly for white men, period.

>don't ever protest injustice bro, just roll with it

Since you brought up the fact that they aren't getting arrested, should kneeling be a criminal offense?

love how you had to make your analogy shit because other jobs don't involve a pointless ceremony before you do them

What injustice? Niggers getting shot for doing stupid shit isn't injustice.

You haven't even effectively argued there's any injustice being perpetrated with regards to racially motivated police violence.

Wtf is protesting injustice gonna do about internal matters that need to be solved by Police Departments?

All this aggregation has just made things worse and they know it

>Player beats wife
>Crickets
>Ex-pros diagnosed with serious head injuries
>Whitenoise
>Teams caught cheating
>Just punish the Patriots lol
>President says to fire those who kneel for the anthem
>OUR PLAYERS ARE HARD WORKING AND GREAT SHAME ON THE PRESIDENT FOR HIS COMMENTS

Did Tamir Rice deserve to die?

>pointless ceremony
No wonder Mohammed is the most popular name in London.

>internal matters that need to be solved by Police Departments
lel

Of course not.

But that doesn't mean his death is racially motivated.

He was a dumb kid that made a stupid decision that resulted in miscommunication with police officers resulting in his death.

You cannot sit there and say cops have to let themselves get shot for some exercise in racial trust.

I know you retards have never dealt with crime, but guess what a cop is going to do when he sees a kid point a gun at him. He's not going to take the bullet.

Grown men are discussing thing's here kiddo

>nigger nigs around
>gets shot because FUK DA POPO Y'ALL *grabs dick*
>niggers protest because BAKA WIPIPOL
>people don't want to support niggers protesting because no one actually likes niggers except for mentally deranged whites
>media keeps pushing leftist bullshit that no one wants to hear

woooow what do you mean pissing off the viewerbase is a bad idea? No one told me that. The media told me that everyone loved African Americans. Bugged protest mechanics.

t. Trudoodoo

lol go cash your welfare check and buy another carton of marlboro golds, peasant

This, just fucking this. Why it's so hard to get.

they're too fat to join them

There's no injustice.

don't you have more important things to protest?

>nigger breaks law
>police come to stop him
>nigger flips out
>gets shot
It's not injustice, you fucking cuck.

I do, that's why I can tell that this kneeling is retarded as fuck.

Do the police shoot people with knives?
youtube.com/watch?v=3XLB9dLLW7g

nationalist snowflakes

Absolutely!

Within a range of 10 meters, cops may or may not even have time to draw their weapon before a knife wielder can close distance.

It's a deliberate act that makes scene of doing something opposite to the traditional act of respect for the nation. The only way you could symbolic say "fuck you and your country" more is if you actively assaulted others holding their hand over their heart.

Lawfaggot here. The first amendment limits the rights of the government. It doesn't apply among citizens. Ie I can tell you to be quiet on mah propaty.

Are you retarded? Yes. Did you think the police officer was supposed to die? Liberals are so fucking stupid, holy shit.

>protest at work in front of your audience
just kys. you don't have an argument.

No one said it was illegal. It's disrespectful.

conservative are assblasted because they think players are disrespecting the military.

That's fine, that's CORRECT use of lethal force.

Shooting into a car while a guy is getting out his license is not.
Using an illegal choke hold is not.
etc.

Are you aware of the exact rules of lethal force? You should look them up. Enlightening.

>illegal choke hold
Nigga this isn't WWE.

>the most American thing you can do is disrespect your own god given right of free speech

>Shooting into a car while a guy is getting out his license is not.
Police officer told him to not reach into his glovebox multiple times. He did anyway.

>an illegal choke hold
Are you retarded? This isn't a sport. There is no ILLEGAL hold to restrain someone. Nigger died of a heart attack, not being strangled.

What exactly are they protesting?

Trump? He said mean things, big deal.

Police? Stop committing so much crime.

But that’s what blacks want, though. They want to be able to kill cops with no repercussions.

I've read most of this thread and I'm still confused, are you meant to kneel or not?

What does it meant if you don't?

Is it basically the equivalent of not singing the national anthem?

basically it's any act of "not standing" kneeling came up with as a way to protest while still showing respect to the military cause originally the protesters just sat on the bench.

in reality people in the stands are doing all types of crap while them anthem is playing, talking on phones finding their seats, buying concessions ect so the propping up of the anthem is just a response of the protesters who are "too rich" to speak on matters of social reform.

>while them anthem is playing, talking on phones finding their seats, buying concessions ect
Have you ever been to a sporting event? Serious question. This sounds like something a 14 year old girl on tumblr would say because she's never been to a high school football game, let alone anything professional.

America is a fascist dictatorship, not standing at the National Anthem is a sign of disrespect toward the government authority, all dissidents will be disciplined for their egregious displays of protest.

don't even pretend for one second people get out of the concession line for the nation anthem.

The criminal was subdued and arrested without a single shot being fired; why?

If someone hasn't made it inside the stadium, I don't expect them to stand at attention in the parking lot. You won't see people leaving their seats to go get food when the anthem is being played though. There's a clear decorum here, and it seems like only retards don't understand.

Why don't you watch the video? The police officers pulled their guns on him and told him to drop his knife. He did. When they approached to arrest him, he pulled out another knife hidden in his waistband and stabbed the cop. Niggers don't even get past step one, dropping the knife. If they knew he had another one, they would have told him to put it on the ground too. If he didn't, he'd get shot.

Once the officer was stabbed, wouldn't that count as resisting or not complying? Why wasn't lethal force used then?

I don't know if you've interacted with other humans physically in any way, or ever held a gun before. But when someone is close enough to stab you in the chest, it's very difficult to shoot properly without wildly firing. In close proximity, knives have an advantage over guns. It's why cops are told not to try to approach a suspect who is armed with a knife.

You're using an incident where something clearly went wrong: an officer was stabbed in the chest, as an example of how police should regularly deal with armed suspects. Do you not see how stupid that is?

But they did eventually shoot him, with a taser. Were their lives not in danger?

>I refused to read anything, the post.
Not ever department has tasers. Tasers are not 100% effective and have a much higher rate of failure than firearms. Tasers are more effective in the 10 meter range than guns, but less effective than knives because of the chance of missing, misfiring, and failure.

The reason he wasn't shot was because the police didn't know he had another knife. Period.

If tasers are more effective than guns in a 10 meter range, why didn't TR get tased?

More effective against someone armed with a knife, retard. But still a crapshoot, which is why many departments have abandoned the taser meme. Tamil Rice? Because the police didn't have tasers and because he was pointing a gun at them. Pic related is what it looked like.

He's been tweeting about this a lot tonight.

God Damn Austria, that hurts :'(

If not every department has tasers is it standard operating procedure to drive within 10 meters of an armed suspect and fire before existing the vehicle?

He really wants people to stop talking about Trumpcare and his ongoing Russian investigation, NFL is a convenient smokescreen.

Has any white player knelt yet?

um what the heck librels?

tim bradley almost did.

Couldn't help getting on his knees.

Please stop posting this in every thread

>please stop triggering snowflakes like me with the truth

>drive within 10 meters
There are no rules for police to follow that say:
>If suspect has x, stay exactly 10 meters away

They're just told what could happen. What weapons are effective. And they're guided through scenarios, such as someone hiding a knife and then charging them when they're close. I can tell you operating procedure when a kid pulls out a gun at you goes out the fucking window.

I just want to watch football without hearing about this stupid shit every 30 seconds.

>talks about patriots
>serial draft dodger
#MAGA

A baseball player did yesterday, and he was the first in that sport

>truth
Russia investigation has been going for over a year now, and Muller still hasn't done shit. It looks like he's going to prosecute his campaign manager that lasted four weeks. I hope he throws Kushner in jail so Ivanka would stop crying to Trump to listen to you faggots. There's also no such thing as Trumpcare. He isn't taking part in crafting any of the legislation for healthcare. He gave the GOP a deadline to do something because they've been bitching for 6 years about it.

>internal matters that need to be solved
I'm not sure if you're familiar with American police unions but they absolutely fucking hate black people

>baseball
You sure you're not calling some latino white right now?

You would too if you had to deal with them.