You cant

>all white guys in image standing
>all black guys in image kneeling
REALLY makes me think

>the """"""patriots""""""

lel everyone gonna forget afro man now

>Protesting the perceived injustice from police
brutality and unfairness to minorities.

I more people have jumped on board due to their disdain for trump however.

>brutality and unfairness to minorities.
Just niggers. Why can't niggers stop raping women? Is rape a crime born out of poverty too?

kek, yfw le redditt 687d underwater soduko man is a Patriots fan and now he looks even more like a gigantic retarded cunt

1) Stop your police from shooting unarmed black people
2) Stop being so precious and indignant when people get angry about unarmed black people are getting shot
3) ?????
4) PROFIT!

Also, any news on how the boycott went?

Wtf does the kneeling even mean?

>tfw you'll never be born in the Jim Crow era so you can blame niggers for all your life problems and insecurities publicly and not just anonymously on a Malaysian little girl cartoon image board.

Nobody kneeled when the NFL defended wife beaters, convicted killers, and swept the whole concussion thing under the rug for decades.

The NFL is pathetic. They only stand up for their players. Everyone else can suck a dick. That's why nobody cares when they do dumb shit like this.

Both sides are retarded, when will people learn that you don't have to pick from two extremes

So the nigs kneel while the white people stand up?

Isn't that kind of a submissive behavior?

>someone died to give you the freedom to express yourself
> STOP EXPRESSING YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump knows leftcucks don't watch sports. Now he gets to sit back and watch these dumb niggers offend 90% of their fans

Truly the master of 4D chess

>a fucking leaf
both are free speech, both are offensive.

>tfw you live in era where the day of the rope and the day of the rake happens

Kek, amerilards are cucks

what is hilarious is the networks are the ones who lose the most from less people watching, which kneeling is contributing too, but they are the ones who continue to show it and talk about it non-stop during the game keeping it a story. If ESPN or the others just kept the camera on the person singing the anthem the story would end within a week

The kneeling doesn't really bother me, it's just another case of the NFL going for low hanging fruit and patting themselves on the back

who would unironically write or even read so many words on Sup Forums

"Patriots"

>overblown jim crow era in part of the country
How about literally anywhere but the west where they treat racial differences as fact?
>all my life problems
Currently theyre only ruining football for me leaf

Why are naturalized citizens more patriotic and loyal than ungrateful niggers?

>*kneels*

>Brady and Gronk standing

Fuck niggers who needs them

Fire them all

Unless Brady did this, it's fucking irrelevant.

The NFL was mostly ignoring it until Trump commented on it

How do we solve the jiggaboo problem in sports?

America has become a laughing stock, not disciplining their out of control animals.

All of this kneeling bullshit makes me want to watch the NFL less honestly, I just want to see sports not a political media circus.

Why not address actual issues in the NFL like PED abuse that goes unreported or domestic violence instead of a backup caliber QB not being signed.

Looks like American Football has a diversity problem.

Why are conservatives such retarded hick crybaby snowflakes?

muhh flagggg! whaaa whhaaa whaaaaaaaaaaa

Friendly reminder that Drumpfshits vote against their own economic interests

Look at Republican strong hold red states like West Virgina, half the population is on some form on Medicaid/Medicare yet they continue to vote for the party that wants to strip them of their healthcare coverage so billionaires can receive more tax cut Gibs and the cost of middle class healthcare

I still can never fathom how dumb and misplaced middle class voters are for voting republican

kill yourself

another easy way for the NFL to get publicity. and you all fall for it, caught up in the hype

Literally ever NFL team because they are superior athletes

why do the fat janny cunts keep deleting everything.

the amerishart jannys here are complete fucking dweebs

He obviously didn't. Everyone that knelt is irrelevant to the Pats

and just look at all of those solid blue Democrat stronghold cities doing what they promised for their eternally impoverished and violence stricken lower class voters

>ignoring it

The commentators acknowledge it every game and the cameras always focus on the heroic kneelers

They aren't even protesting that you fucking faggot. They're angry at Trump and are protesting over criminal rights or some shit like that.

muh racism
muh police brutality
whaaaaa whaaaaaaaaa
don't act like leftists don't do it as well

>call yourself patriot
>protest against flag that feeds you

*Streches*

this is fucking disgusting

i seriously don't want to watch nfl today

flags aren't very nutritious

False equivalence, try again Cletus

I enjoy sipping Conservashit tears today while I watch football

For 30 seconds and it was just becoming a normal background thing. Now Trumptard commented and kept commenting on it to bring it to an 11

>This is the "blessed by Trump" team

O I am laffin

niggerkneel is not a sport

>you now remember Sup Forums faggots invading after the super bowl because they thought pats = trump

>standing
>putting your hand on the shoulder of a kneeler

???? what is he trying to achieve here

lel what a faggot

That's a good thing. Unless you're some cuckold who just wanted to suck nigger dick in peace.

>it was just becoming a normal background thing
who knew ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away?

if only white people could be good at sports

>tfw whites will never experience the same solidarity as the "brothers" do

>this all started because a half breed negroid QB was too mediocre to start for the 49ers and wanted to put pressure on his coach and owner to give him the starting job

>amerikneels
lmao blacks were a mistake

>Patriots must blindly follow the desires of their leader and people in power and can't protest injustices in an aim to improve their country

I'm not saying Trump is Hitler but retards like you are why Hitler was successful. You take in stupid god damn rhetoric wholesale and never question or do anything about it

Trump needs to go full Sup Forums and start throwing out Black Crime Statistics tweets - correct ones this time - and linking to Black IQ statistics and studies.

>I just want to see sports not a political media circus.

The singing of the national anthem is precisely a political circus and it always has been. It's just a political circus you that agree with - consciously or otherwise.

In Europe, the very idea of standing in unison and singing a politically charged anthem before EVERY SINGLE GAME at EVERY SINGLE LEVEL would reek of Orwellian conditioning. What's more, most fans of American sports wouldn't be aware of just how ubiquitous your anthem is in domestic sports because we just watch... the sport.

Now little traytray will finally get justice

*sets a trend ahead of his time*

EXACTLY

WHY DO THE NETWORKS SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT.

Bend that fucking knee

a jew

>false equivalence
How

What was Tim pretesting???

>implying

Good so let the sport burn. Niggerloving retards are so stupid thinking this wont dip the ratings even more

>The singing of the national anthem is precisely a political circus

The national anthem represents the country itself and the fight that American put up for independence from your retarded country. It doesn't represent any political party or beliefs

>correct ones this time

Golden age of baseball was when negroids weren't around. Best players in soccer history are either white or spics. The only tennis players that get by being nogs are women because they just ape swing. No power lifter with relevance is a nigger.

All monkeys have is jungle jump hoop and getting CTE before they're 40 in niggercrash. Now you're killing one of the only organizations that protected nigger felons and cut them checks. God speed.

It's all nigs kneeling disrespecting the anthem while white players stand with hands on their hearts. The optics on this are fucking hilarious. If blacks think this is going to make white people love em they got another think coming.

You aren't pledging allegiance to your president, you are pledging allegiance to your nation.
Regardless of who is in office. Whites still stood for the flag when Obama was in office.

The playing of the anthem actually started as a way to get people to the stadium to make money because back then it wasn't played very often.

what watch is kelly wearing, I like it but almost certainly can't afford it

Don't be stupid. They are acting within their rights, people are telling them to stop and hating on them which is within their rights as well. No one is forcing them to act a certain way via the state. This isn't about freedom and rights.

If you think respecting your country is controversial in any way, you should get a bullet to the back of the head, degenerate.

Oh I forgot that it's in the Law of Patriotism that you have to stand during the anthem...

your empire rose to power and prominence on the back of intense national unity and patriotism, and exceptionalism

and has declined on the back of progressivism, intense anti nationalism, and meek globalism

you couldn't even become independent from the EU without scathing rebukes and pussy tails between the leg regret from half of your country

we have risen on the former and I don't want to see this place fully embrace the latter

>in my orweillian shithole nationalism is considered politics
Good for you ahkmed

God making him gay

Looks like a Hamilton

haha omg very funny my friend upboated xD

/watch/ thought it might be a seiko diver but i have no idea

>Whites are just as likely to be killed by blacks as they are by whites.

How the fuck.

>there are faggots in this very thread condoning this kneeling shit
Tell me how the fuck this contributes to anything other than the severing of the final ties that are holding your country together

Your people should be gelded. A disgusting and intellectually useless race.

fucking based BTFO nazi white cuckbois

>It doesn't represent any political party or beliefs

It represents, to varying degrees, patriotism, nationalism, isolationism and authoritarianism. It goes entirely against the counter-ideologies of the above. Ergo, in its very nature, it is political,

You have been brainwashed since childhood so it won't be clear to you at first.

^farm equipment