I-I'm s-sorry Sup Forums I tried to resist the Jewish race mixing agenda, b-but she's just too beautiful ;__;

I-I'm s-sorry Sup Forums I tried to resist the Jewish race mixing agenda, b-but she's just too beautiful ;__;
>tfw at least she's the most redpilled ebony goddess of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/#/channel/UC89QtIAIY6xQgOhMYxMWXFA
youtube.com/watch?v=utC39n3SYOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha nigger lover
seriously tho who is this fluid druid?

i need to be black girl pusy bitch!

>Sup Forums
So that's it? Sup Forums is basically dead and is now Sup Forums 2.0?

I'll spoonfeed you youtube.com/#/channel/UC89QtIAIY6xQgOhMYxMWXFA

tbhfam I thought I was on pol, but with the way Sup Forums is it might as well be pol2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=utC39n3SYOw

>tfw no redpilled black qt gf

>reminder this was likely written by a 30-year-old man

h-howd you know

>now

Sup Forums has always been the lair of racist, misogynistic alt-righters, like the rest of this god damned website.

She still isn't redpilled she thinks asians are the richest and have the most privilege instead of the jews

>alt-right
wew lad, nice meme

WHATS HER NAME FFS I HAVE TO KNOW FOR REASONS!!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!

>what is reverse image search
>what is @mynameisjosephine

she's cute but i'd still pressure her to move if she bought a house on my street

What your feeling get hurt because people here don't conform to mainstrean ideas of what you should and shouldn't be allowed to say

this is why Sup Forums is shit. trash like this faggot.

>this is why Sup Forums is trash
What's wrong you racist fuck? I can't like a sexy and beautiful black woman because I'm a fucking white male? kys cuck

She's not wrong, if jiggs wouldn't wear their fucking pants below their asses then people just might have a better impression

Funny how appearance makes or breaks you, yet they don't give a fuck and that's why they're ignorant

Your little white dick shouldn't be allowed to breed. All women belong to superior black cock

>hey redchannit, tvcucks don't like this strong black female because they're racist! Let's show her a little love! To the top!

lol kys yourself

>tfw Josephine will never know you whiteknighted and defending d her against the racist Sup Forums posters for her
>tfw she's everything you've ever wanted but currently already has a white bf who probably lifts and is white