Name ONE movie deeper than EoE

Name ONE movie deeper than EoE.

ur mom

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has been on Sup Forums for longer than a year or two, let alone watched Eva

Both of those apply to me, but I've also said that the Watchmen movie and Ben Shapiro are great, so I'm not worth much.

Anyway, The End of Evangelion is one of my favorite movies. I think it's my favorite movie right now, but the top few positions constantly shift. With that said, I wouldn't call it the deepest movie ever. It's easy to understand if you bother to connect the dots.

just because you can understand doesn't make it any less deep

Stop making these threads. You're just shitting up Sup Forums.

t. guy who watched EoE with you

No, A, I'm I linked you this thread because I link you every Eva thread I find. You think I'm the one making them? Please, even I don't shitpost that hard.

>easy to understand if you bother to connect the dots.

Why did Yui (Eva 01) let Asuka die?

The fuck is EoE?

Good point.

Hello, newfag

Because she doesn't give a shit about Asuka. She cares about Shinji. Rei and Yui are both very powerful women who only want what's best for Shinji, but Shinji is too much of a funk to take advantage of that.

>breaking the fourth wall

you normies are truly disgusting

Drama is always fun, dipshit.

Freddy Got Fingered

Neon Genesis Evangelion can be divided into 3 groups:

>Episodes 1-12
Your typical mecha anime with likeable protagonist overcoming his own flaws with fan service waifus around him.

>13-21
Pleb Filter. This is the part where normies say NGE is overrated piece of garbage. The story is told in subtle context with few dialogues and scenes.

>22 to EoE
Absolute kino. Definetely watch it on binge. It makes EoE so much powerful while watching 22, 23 and 24 and straight to the movie.

>having 0 taste on drama

sho

Did he die?

>Doesn't care about Asuka

>Probably the only woman who might have some sense of feeling to be with Shinji due to mommy issues.

>recommend Eva to a friend
>literally drops it on epidode 4 and watches the Rebuilds instead
This is a guy who literally goes on his phone whenever we watch a movie, but it's still infuriating. Why do normies have no taste, bros?

She wanted shinji to lose his shit by witnessing the death of his friend. That way 3rd impact could happen since the pilots ego barrier had to go.

None because EOE fans will never understand that in fact, Gunbuster is far superior

I do

>duude evangelion is kind of popular so people will think I have taste if I like the less popular thing
Neck yourself, contrarian. Gunbuster is amazing though.

How did Misato ever got into a position becoming a captain?

She is a looney with severe mental issues and pedophile tendencies. For a secret organization they don't give a fuck about psychological tests, do they.

Being determined and having credentials/personal connections gets you a long way, user.
>implying psych tests catch shit-all

>Episode 12

One of the best episodes. They could have ended the series on that.

She was Dr. Katsuragi's only daughter and I guess that was enough.

Why is Misato always vilified when it comes to waifus? Asukafags are somewhat funny how convicted they are. Reifags are boring.

When it comes to Misato thread turns into shit.

I think most people hate her because she was a huge cocktease with shinji and a slut with Kanji.

>How did Misato ever got into a position becoming a captain?

She's not incompetent when she's at work.
The supposed paedophilia is more a tactic for motivating Shinji to do what she wants than anything, since her main job is coordinating the operations of the Eva pilots'

What was the point of this character?

Did we honestly need a worse betafag than Shinji?

literally me

To fill the potential plothole of how Misato manages to have clean, well presented uniforms when she's a complete slob

>Willing to kill people
>Never loved anyone
>Never saw a loved one ghost from Rei

Aoba was the best part of EoE.

>tfw he can smell her shit stained pantsus

daam what a luck guy

yui was kind of a bitch

Almost every episode is literally the same until the end of the season and EoE

>Yui, the protector of Shinji, doesn't care the only woman who might be with her son.

All women are evil.

>Wanting to smell stained panties made by Kaji

I like that they had a character who exemplified the failure of emotional communism, the misanthrope who can't love anyone. Literally our guy.

best boy

>goddamit I shoulda been working on the goddam vinil sotre
>god fucking dammit I wasted my life to work for these kids
>god fucking dammit I shouldn't have listend to grandma and get a good paying job fuck fuck fuck
>GET THESE FUCKING BITCHES OFF ME

Inception XP

So were Shinji and Asuka meant to be together or what?

I can't see Asuka date with Shinji. Shinji would be a beta orbiter to Asuka while she is fucking a Chad.

i'm too tired to type how they're opposites and both terrible people that complete each other

The guy had big fucking guns when the military invaded NERV, how is that beta?

hedgehogs ect

He isn't even Misato's 2nd fuckboy after Kaji. Shinji is.

Mommy issues. What else?

>terrible people
Shinji did nothing wrong. Asuka liked to be ejaculated while being on a coma.

>Why do normies have no taste, bros?

why do you think we have entry-level movies?

show him something from that list, it should be easy enough to follow, but interesting enough, so he would watch the whole movie without looking on his phone.

once that "skill" develops, you can move on to greener pastures.

you might want tp start with 20-min cartoons, though