/anti-radiohead/

Imagine creating “Hunting Bears” and unironically thinking ”Oh fugg, this is album material!”

Good thread.

Burn the Witch is their worst opener. Chorus sucks especially with thoms lazy crooning

Never understood how they got so big. They're alright, but it seems so forced.

initially they were actually a super group, all members fairly talented and progressing linearly it was a pretty easy bet to pour more money into radiohead

What's even worse is the original french promo for Amnesiac revealed that it replaced Cuttooth, a song they spent the best part of 7 months on
meanwhile Hunting Bears is a lazy knockoff of Eno's Zawinul/Lava

>imagine getting filtered by a pleb filter

"Hunting Bears" is literally just an alternate version of a melody from "I Might Be Wrong", you ignorant shit.

I think Hunting Bears fits the mood of the album pretty nicely. A lot of the album feels very "pitch dark nighttime" and that track almost sounds like wandering in the dark looking for something that may or may not also be looking for you.

Hunting Bears is nothing like Zawinul Lava in mood, arrangement, production, or composition.

Filtered.

Hail to the thief was so bland compared to Kid A and Amnesiac I'm surprised anyone cared about them after that since it was nowhere as good as OK computer despite being called a come back to their rock sound.

>imagine getting filtered by a pleb

Worst Radiohead song y’all?

For me, it’s “Desert Island Disk” or “The Numbers”. I hated A Moon Shaped Poop so much.

Crepe

Probably something from Hail To The Shit.

bad taste

the numbers is good shit

Feral was pretty pointless

sometimes you just need to throw a random track on the album. could be worse right like
>intro.mp3
>outro.mp3
>interlude 1.mp3

People love to hate radiohead man theyve been geting the same flack since the early 90s.

he looks like a massive condescending cunt

Is that his orgasm face?

thats the best song on it, its a 6/10 album

absolutely killer live tho