SEE YOU LATER, LADS

SEE YOU LATER, LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4
wingsoverscotland.com/eu-cannot-be-serious/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll welcome you back when Sturgeon is done wrecking you with the single currency.

Good luck, m8.

plz leave UK

Bye

What are oil prices like these days?

New Scotland referendum when?

Bye Felicia

Good riddance ingrate parasites!

You're not going anywhere Cuck McDonald

Scotland couldn't even get into the ERM, let alone the Euro. There is absolutely no prospect of Scotland joining the Euro.

Although with the way the Pound is going, perhaps a new Scottish one in freefall wouldn't be a bad idea. At least it would stop when it hit terminal velocity, unlike Sterling...

SCOTTASH ENDEPANDANCE

YEEUH CAN DOO EET LADDEH

youtube.com/watch?v=GowMI4wvmU4

What about the world's best flag? :(((((

Within the next 2 years. SNP are not upset at all by this result. They ran an unenthusiastic Remain campaign so their next referendum would have credibility.

>They genuinely have more alliance and goodwill to a neo-tyranny than this centuries old union of 1707 which has proven to be a rock

We're building a wall, and you're paying for it with the barnett formula.

You're rebuilding Hadrian's wall?

>Mfw the cucks I have to call countrymen voted remain
>We leave anyway

What a time to be alive. I get to salt my haggis with the tears of cucks. Pints tonight lads?

Based.

Make William and Robert proud!

I Seriously doubt that mate your turnouts were shit. If SNP pulls the trigger they better be sure the bullet doesn't come back at them.

>Want to gain independece from the UK
>Immediately concede your independece for the EU

Best luck Scottland, I wish you well.

How the fuck is England/Scotland/Ireland not more united and homogeneous? The whole place has less land area than many states.

Bye have fun being in the third world

Yeah, like Iceland.

WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES
FUCK OFF SCOTLAND
WE'RE ENGLAND AND WALES

Bye!

Shut the fucking door on your way out.

wingsoverscotland.com/eu-cannot-be-serious/
While the EU is shit [indeed, the author of this piece voted leave] it isn't comparable to the UK at all.

The biggest thing underlining this is that the UK decided a referendum of it's own volition while Scotland has to ask Westminster's position.

THE POUND IS FUCKINGGGG CRASHHHJING

It's making paying off my student loans very easy.

hopefully Boris doesn't let you have a ref but if he does
move

>Promise the Scots we'll stay in the EU so they vote against independence
>Leave the EU

God I fucking hate the Scots. I'm so glad we cucked the over yet again.

OFF YOU TROT, JOCK

Thank goodness. Make it quick ok?

We're going to start our own EU without you.

It's already stabilized.

>surveillance
>coming from a brit
lmaoing at ur life m8

When I get the fuck out of there

Let them leave, their economy crashes and will have no army. Also their citizens aren't armed because gun laws, so just invade them again and force them back in, but this time they don't get a parliament.

To the tune of "Burgers and Fries" from Bob's Burgers.

And we'll be ready to buy your tattered scraps just like we did in 1603.

Let's see how long that North Sea oil lasts, eh?

I'm Scottish and I voted to leave the EU. My mother voted to leave the EU, as did my sister, a lot of my work colleagues and friends.

I don't want Scotland to be independent as I think we're better off together. We need your help, England. We need you to tell the politicians who back a second referendum to FUCK OFF. We made our choice and we're a part of Britain as we have been for hundreds of years now.

"The right to nationhood is one of those rights of which it may be said that time does not run against it. History is littered and some of its more glorious pages are adorned with the instances of nations which reasserted and reclaimed their right to govern themselves and live under their own laws and policies: not after five or ten years of eclipse, but after centuries.

...There is no superior jurisprudence which can ever say to a nation, "You shall not or you shall no longer be the masters of your own fate". I doubt indeed whether any nation can ever be brought to renounce its own self mastery except if it were deceived, except by means of trickery and cheating."
- Enoch Powell.

If you are secure that the people of Scotland still wish to remain part of the UK, you have nothing to fear from another referendum.

Another referendum will happen. 66% of Scottish voters voted to remain. Staying in the EU was a huge part of Scotland voting no 2 years ago. The country is not being represented with this decision.

new flags to collect soon fellas

>1603
>The year we got a Scottish King

>wake up
>find out I passed all my exams
>find out UK left the EU
Best day of my life, welcome to the cool kids club, Britain.

Oh sorry, 1707.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

This is how little I care about your country.

Good riddance, fuck off.

democracy is a lie

It's a good feel, isn't it?
Waking up to my Facebook feed this morning was a treat

Bullshit, everyone know the EU referendum was coming up after the independence referendum. If we had left the union, we would have been fucked hard, especially after the price of oil plummeted.

Give England the vote in the next Scottish referendum, that will secure Scotland out of the UK.

Will the rest of GB be fucked if Scotland leaves?

Your dubs are the truth; but your words are a Catalan/Basque lie. Franco did nothing wrong.

Scotland are a net-loss country.

Everyone remaining after they leave will not only be financially and culturally better off, but we get to watch a pathetic country kill itself in a hilarious fashion. They will leave, then be rejected by the EU, or they will get accepted into it so that they take a load of financial ruin as EU-zone damage control when it collapses.

Keep telling yourself that.

We're leaving. And we're taking Gibraltar and N.Ireland with us.

This is what's so incredible. You actually "believe" you have a self-sustaining economy.

Nobody buys tartan man skirts, shortbread and haggis in quantities to sustain your drunken welfare-dependent population for even one day a year.

This mentality that money magically appears in your pocket each week will be the most comical death imaginable. PLEASE leave. I beg of you.

We also sell whisky.

doesnt scotland have oil?

They also in charge of the nuclear submarines

They get a small royalty cheque on the side. We've been sucking it dry in response for their hospitals and welfare. Once we hand it to them the pressure gauge will barely read 1 bar.

buy it while you can, the price will sky rocket when all the scots start drinking even more heavily to escape from reality

>like Iceland
>literally fishing shack; the country

If ever, the Brexit campaign was aiming for Scottish Fishermen who have been robbed from their fishing grounds

>literally men in skirts

It all makes sense now

William Wallace was a homo btw

>We're better off together
>Leaves the EU

There was no desire for an EU ref two years ago. Cameron did it to please his coalition partners and hoped there would be another coalition last election. Since there wasn't he had to go through with it.

Nothing wrong with fishing, m8.

I love you.

>Scot who wanted to remain in the EU
>voted no because of the EU and Scottish economy
>forced into the third referendum in 10 years
>went for the wild ride last night and accepted others wish to leave though I do not agree with it
>friends who didn't vote or can't vote wake up
>constant shitposting and butthurt everywhere
>people talking about what to leave
>non britizens talking about how "un-UK" the vote was
Jesus christ. These people fucking disgust me. The earth is overpopulated and they choose this to overreact to. Do people just do this shit for popularity? An extra like or comment on their social media page?

That's the price you pay for living in a shit country. It's a shame and I surely feel sorry for you. But it's your fight, just like the EU was England's fight.

So go fight.