How do I get a gf like this?

How do I get a gf like this?

Go to finland

leave the house

/bant/ is that way.

I had girls like this flirting with me all the time in Helsinki. I think you should leave your house and get lucky.

Join Historical Reenactment club.

You move to Hungary, lol.

Go to Mongolia?

Our archesses are pretty great

no finnish gf to throatsing with

pillaging and LARPing as mongols is not only tolerated but encouraged.

go to Amazon

Austrians and Slavs beware.

why do hungarians like to LARP as turkics?

Hungarians and Turks are a lot like Finns and Balts - neighbouring tribes who influenced eachother a lot.
Although I don't know of any Hungarian influence on any Turkic language. And Hungarians and Turks haven't been neighbours for over a thousand years (if you don't count the Ottomans)
The Finnic-Baltic exchange was mostly Baltic languages influencing Finnic languages, but there was influence the other way around aswell:
1) Estonian and Livonian loanwords in Latvian
2) New cases in Lithuanian - allative, ablative, illative

will she be my gf

be born materrace Tungusic

We're Asian. = ^.^ =

Look at pic related. Our Finno-Ugric relatives live right next to Kazakhstan, Magna Hungaria - our ancestral homeland was somewhere around there too. I'm guessing over hundreds of years we adopted some of their customs, clothing, words and warfare. Then we headed West. There were 7 tribes who conquered Pannonia, they say some of them might have been Turkic people.
Fun fact: our word for blue -kék is actually from the Kazakh kök. So that's a borrowing that happened over 2000 years ago. In fact even words addressing family members such as father or mother have Turkic origins. (apa, anya)
Hence, why it took so long for Hungarians to accept we aren't Turkic, but in fact Finno-Ugric. It just made little sense when we already shared so much with Turks.

You're gonna have to ask her.

Ural-altaic alliance, when? :^)

That's more scattered than Palestine, Pekka.

You will never have a pure steppe waifu.

how does one impress a steppe girl?

conquest

damn. Anything that doesn't involve killing people?

Throat singing perhaps?

Where's that video of some guy throat singing in a frozen pond

Hungarians used horse archers in the past.

demonstrate your archery skills at a full gallop

you need to be shota to get a pure steppe waifu

allative was already present in PIE and in numerous other IE languages.

ablative is present in other IE languages too.

I'll give you illative though though it's mostly dead by now.

She's holding that arrow wrong. It should be on the other side of the bow, resting on the first knuckle of her left hand.

If she fired it this way it would shoot off to the right.