forebears.co.uk/surnames/bestnotincludethis
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ireland
Wew lad the Am*ricans would love you

Which service is this?

>Iberian Peninsula

Ancestry

The burgers treated the Irish as atrociously as the English did for a long time. I get that there are small pockets of muh heritage kangz in the USA, but aren't paddies still kind of looked down upon?

>a muh heritage thread up but not a burger in sight
I'm sure they'll shuffle along soon enough to either answer my question or boast about their 0.000374% Éire heritage.

If I ejaculate into an envelope and sent it to them, will they send me a map with circles on it like that?

Nah you spit in some tube.

>but aren't paddies still kind of looked down upon
Pretty sure that's spics now

I've been wanting to do one of these, but I just don't know which of the numerous services that are the best and which I will pick.

From what I can tell 23andme is the one most people like
Seems to have a cleaner interface and give better specifics than some of the others too

How much does that set you back? It might be interesting to have a genetic read-out of roughly where the recent ancestry my cunt family heralds from. I know a bit from historical records and the like, but it's kind of meh.

Minorities sneering at the majority isn't really much to write home about, though.

Ok, thanks. I guess I will look into that one then. But also I don't know how it works. Is this a thing that mixed kids will have a better result from? What if I already know that my norwegian ancestry goes back many hundred of years? Is it pointless then?

think it was $100 for chrissy

No I mean they look down on Spics

I know my British ancestory go back hundreds of years but I'm still gonna do it
Since my family has been from Northern England for as long as we know I want to see if you guys successfully raped one of my ancestors

Hehehe. What if I turn out being a product of a british slave brought back, and you a rape baby on your own soil? A-are we brothers then?

Man, fuck that. Maybe it is was $25.

Like I said: minorities sneering at the majority isn't really much to write home about.

Family on the side of my father comes from this clan, which is about the oldest historical factoid I know about muh heritage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacInnes

It might not be accurate but according to this site forebears.co.uk/surnames/bestnotincludethis the earliest record of my name is in Yorkshire 1273 and the vast majority of records come from Yorkshire

When do do one of these, will you automatically link together with others in a family tree base so that you can see your ancestry like that?

Neat.
>Approximately 17,029 people bear this surname
>Australia 5,381
So fucking many of us yet most people can't seem to pronounce the name.

Yeah I mean you get matched to people who share your ancestry.

I got 201 people with my fathers sirname and 9,612 for my mothers, both situated mostly in Yorkshire in the UK (1379) and looks like some immigrants to the US kinda dotted all over the place

How far back can you go back in your tree?

What site is this?

>mfw sat waiting for the Americans to wake up

Lol

Also. I see that on the front page of ancestry there is a choice to make;
>tracing your family generations back with a family tree or uncovering your ethnicity with AncestryDNA—we'll be here to help you.
When I click onto one of these there is a fee on both, but if I choose the AncestryDNA and pay €99 do I still get a family tree or do I also have to pay for that World Explorer package they have on the Familytree thingy?

6 in the morning

So general, do they go more specific?