FUCK EU

AUXIT! BEXIT! BUXIT! CREXIT! CYEXIT! CZECHXIT! DEXIT! ESTXIT! FINEXIT! FREXIT! GEREXIT! GREEXIT! HUNGEXIT! IREXIT! ITEXIT! LATVEXIT! LITHUEXIT! LUXIT! MALTEXIT! NEXIT! POLEXIT! POTRUGUEXIT! ROMANEXIT! SPEXIT! SWEXIT!

EVERYONE EXIT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dnes.dir.bg/news/bulgaria-prouchvane-evropeyski-parlament-23065172
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CZECHXIT
czech these dubs

you failed harder than Brussels did in trying to keep the UK under their boot

how many countries will have to leave before they declare the EU defunct? half? a fourth? a third?

kekxit

>POTRUGEXIT

If all the ones that matter leave it's pretty much over.

EXITALY NOW
EXITALY NOW
EXITALY NOW
EXITALY NOW
EXITALY NOW

FUCKING NOOOOOOOOW

>CZECHOUT
>FRUCKTHIS

I wouldn't be surprised if Germany soldiered on for a while as the warden/breadwinner of a bunch of poorfag shitholes in the East and South

>american circlejerk
TEXAS EXIT WHEN?
FUCK THE US
FUCK THE US
FUCK THE US

Texas will be Mexican

Ww3 soon. French have MAD with Brits.

sorry noticed I misspelled while it was posting and it was too late
no offense Portugal. EXIT!

Now Russia can start invasion of eastern block

>> what time to be alive lads

This
If Germany somehow leaves, we'll see the dissolution of the EU

MERKEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

ITS OVER

WE DID WE HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!

you think we like DC NYC and LA telling us what to do? and then calling us "flyover states"?

fuck yes USEXIT.

nice singulars you got there friendo ,checked :^)

Hi Merkel

Fuck your wheatnigger

fuck you coastalnigger
the rest of America hates your smug asses

All of America lives on the coast you dumb faggot, sorry you cornfed dog fucking flatlanders are insecure and edgy as shit that you have to remind everyone about it all the time.

The last time the Midwest mattered one fuck was when people were moving from the East Coast to the West Coast.

Fuck yourself snowape.

lol leftards on suicide watch and Kek denies you divine numbers

degenerate media tycoons, corrupt politicians, and stock brokers all starve without the humble farmers

get fucked

They'll never give us Finns a referendum over whether to leave EU or not, the whole thing disassembles before that. Too much at stake for the politicians who wish to secure cushy retirement jobs in Brüssels

I did it for The Rock
I did it for The People

>humble farmers

They're all fat white niggers loading their pockets with stacks and hiring Mexicans to do all the work.
Not to mention they're poisoning our shit.

Are you also forgetting about all the food that comes from California and Florida?

I knew cornniggers were retarded, must be all the horse cum blasted into your mother while you were still in the womb.

When will America Exit guys??

>what is texan beef industry
>what is californian agriculture
nigger without us you would be huffing corn husks all day

CALEXIT

>6th largest economy in the world
we be alright

Exit from what exactly

The eu

The US isn't in the EU user

>The eu
The estados unidos

gotcha

>finland

FIXIN IT

But we speak English?

FIXIT

No, we speak Spanish

maybe there is hope afterall. absolute madmen did it.

thank you.

Wtf? I thought we talked American then someone told me it's actually called English and now your saying it's Spanish?

texas is ok

fuck california

Yes.

>Fruckoff

Okay but when are we gonna leave the eu

>erthexir

This is the beginning to something worse lads.. My dubs will confirm.

i sense violent lefties

>DOUBLE DUBS
What have we done?

This too but if we look at the bigger picture, other EU countries will follow, economy will fall and Europe will be divided again. Memes aside, things are not going to be better for neither UK or EU members.
Meme magic!

shut your gypo face hole or go suck a kebab dick. not a damn thing that has to do with you. your basically a 3rd world country

You are kinda right, Brexit doesn't affect us that much but it's not your business either you fucking nigger

why no swexit

and when are we gonna have our kekxit?

tfw Bexit will never happen

>that glorous feel when we will return to being Vikings N Shyt in a few years (new Riksdag election in 2018 !! ~)

SWEDISH LEFTIES, LIBKEKS, FEMINISTS and MELTINGPOTTIES-KEKSERVATIVES CURRENTLY ON SUICIIIDE WAAAATCH

our (((mainstream))) media is in panic mode hard af

that all would make a good "faster, harder, stronger" cover by Daft Punk.

don't you think?

exit what you idiot?

>Reinfeldt: "if SD voters are attacked they brought it upon themselves" (right of centre""""""""conservative""""" party"
>all other parties: "SD is "The Ideology of Hatred"/brownshirts x-DDD
>SD: "Open Swedishness"/somalian muslims can become swedes

at least SD wants a referendum, so we'd have to hold one and make it *binding*

To bad the EU is written in our constitution, we can´t leave until the whole EU collapses.

>To bad the EU is written in our constitution

simultaneously there's that small change in our Grundlag declaring that "Sweden is a multicultural Nation" (back in 2011-2013 something?) :^(

post yfw in 20 years us jaded Sup Forumsacks will upload pic related to Sup Forums saying to youngfags it was the biggest globalist regime that fell, and this flag was downloaded during its reign, and to consider that image as a relic of something we must strive never to be again

>HUNGEXIT
No. Just no.
Huexit so we can be honorary Brazilian.

>change in Grundlag

nvm, I looked it up; it is a slight rewording in the Regeringsformen (one of our 4 Grundlagar) made in 2011

still tho, our kvck-vernment didn't pander this hard to (((melting pot))) prior to the 2010s

czech em

SIMULTANEOUS TWEETS
(campaign managerS)

Rein(((feldt))) was a misstake

kek has spoken

kek

exit harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after hour EU is fucking over

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

>CZECHOUT
I like it.

The United States of America declares Earthxit.
We are leaving the UN, NATO, and Earth itself to claim all the He3 resources of Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, as well as all other natural resources of Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus' moons, and the inner and outer asteroid belts.

I'd like everyone to czech these repeating digits.

*unzips dubs*

and the (((rest of them)))

>even SD is losing it now post-SDU Gate, moving towards centre-liberal-ish territory

assuming that Jimmie will stay true to his words he'll at least help launching a swedish referendum, then SD can straighten itself out ideologically while we #svexit with 2-3 years of untangling ourselves from the EU like the brits are atm

inb4 Israel joins the eu to balance it out

>Farage's speech yesterday/earlier this night

>namedropping other countries INCLUDING SWEDEN that'll follow your example
>declaring this date a future Independence Day for Britons

absolutely
based

No we want dem Eu moneyz

Goodnight dear Union, it was a noble plan but the people in charge have turned it into an abomination when they decided they want a to turn the continent into an United States of Europe.

yeah Nige is the fucking man

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

#Fair4Blair

Looks like you're leaving next

>Fixit
lol

belgium is next

We just need to hang the main EU politicians and Merkel, no need to crash the whole thing.

I want this to happen

Brexit
CzechOut
FruckOff
DeutschLeave
ExItaly
PortuGo

>mfw if referendum was held today 71% of Bulgarians would vote to stay in the EU
dnes.dir.bg/news/bulgaria-prouchvane-evropeyski-parlament-23065172

Why are we so cucked?

TECHNOLOGIC, TECHNOLOGIC

I feel like Nexit, Frexit and/or Daxit are the most probable ones.

Everyone else is either too cucked or too poor to leave the EU

You can have your Union with the Germans and their ilk. But it will be without 90% of the EU founding members and early states.

>too poor to leave the EU

yep.

See

Nice try kid, but this is how it is done.

This shithole country, faggot.

>FINEXIT

>not FIXIT

We will Fixit

Swexit get pl0x

>EXITALY
has a pretty good ring to it.

italeave