Pic related is from the Singaporean Prime Minister

Pic related is from the Singaporean Prime Minister

what did he mean by this

He means it's too soon to see what the kikes have up their sleeves and he can relate to the sentiment of not wanting dumb niggers and pakis shitting up your country.

Bump. What's your country's reaction to the Brexit?

In short he's telling British politicians to follow their action properly by getting trade deals done with other EU nations now so that free trade isn't restricted, so that Singapore is uneffected.

BRITAIN SENPAI PLEASE RESPOND.

So you're trying to say we're very neutral?

It's a bit rich for him to make dark insinuations about "turning inwards" when the whole point of the Leave vote was to get (A) sovereignty back, and (B) turn away undesirable immigrants.

Which is exactly what we've done for 50 years and the last time I checked we seem to be doing better than our neighbors.

We're not exactly in a union with Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan, friend.

We're the only first world nation (Brunei is irrelevant) in ASEAN hence cannot compare with them in terms of what the UK has been enduring.

You should compare countries or territories that are similar like us. Look at Hong Kong. Cucked by China. Taiwan as well.

South Korea and Japan are eternally in an economical war and gridlock.

There is no unity but free will to do whatever the fuck we want and competition. Being in the EU limits everything.

Wow, that's actually a pretty measured response.

Good on him.

What about Obongo's response?

Britbongs inspired other countries to act in their interests rather than political correctness.

And when will Poland leave or is it impossible due to Dolan Tusk?

He's just using lots of words to say nothing.

Has he issued one yet? I'll have to look into it.

He's being tactical with a smart choice of words desu.

>he was a good friend

What did he mean by this?

Brunei is a shithole that is going to self destruct in a decade or so, speaking as a Bruneian that escaped.

How so? I thought everyone worships Hassanal Bolkiah there.

Nah, they pretty much put in new laws to restrict the Chinese from doing business which represents the most money in Brunei. Malays are given preferential treatment no matter what and due to sharia law, there is an immense feeling of dread and unease with rising rates of crime and rape in Brunei. The entire economy is sinking as all the smart people left to Singapore and overseas while the retards are there still getting money from the Sultan while complaining about everything but doing nothing.

There is no future left in Brunei, islamic rule and laziness has destroyed it.

He's just saying that Singapore will be camping in the queue overnight to sign a new trade agreement with Britain.

That's all we ever do anyway, sign trade agreements. It's the only way we sustain ourselves.

Well that's a given, but it won't collapse until oil collapses or runs out in Brunei.

Literally the only thing that keeps Bolkiah in power.

angrily assigning more pakis to government positions, I'm sure.