Why don't North-Africans wash their feet?

Why don't North-Africans wash their feet?

When I was living in the immigrant neighbourheid there was this Moroccan café filled with sandniggers slurping their shitty mint tea all day, and I swear in summer when you passed it you had to hold your breath as not to gag from the penetrant toe cheese odor emitted from that door.

I mean, I understand when you live in a sand-box and water is scarce, I assume the sand scrubs the filth from your feet. When when you are parasiting in a humid temperate climate, where water and soap are free, you really should give it a try.

They fucking stink I tell you.

Even their neighbourhood stinks. The moment you enter it you notice by the lingering putrid smell.

Araps use to wash their feet before going into the mosques. Europeans don't give them enough mosques

honestly i am strangely mad at moussa oukabir that he made his probably innocent brother arrested because he stole his papers and the car that he is rented. i mean it's a betrayal of trust...

Do they know what soap is?

I'd recommend anti-bacterial soap in their case.

They wash the tops of their feet symbolically.

Maybe it's biological warfare, they're praying and waiting for their toe cheese bacteria to mutate into something deadly (God knows they are not far off).

Yeah that must be it.

You've been posting a lot about Arabs and north Africans lately
Did a moroccan girl reject you or something? I mean I wanted to say "did a moroccan cuck you" but you don't sound like the type of person to have a s.o in the first place

Brussels is 30% muslim, I can understand why a belgian would be mad at you.

Nah, i have some shit to vent after the recent series of attacks;

My family has a restaurant, after the last attack in Belgium tourism fell for about a year or so and we had to make do;

I fucking hate your filthy demonic religion, and their adherents. Especially since their face already screams "I am a monstrous worthless unempathetic piece of shit" and there are far too many of them here, and over all Europe.

They don't want to stand out in France

yes muslim men stink like shit
I used to work with a muslin guy and the smell if BO would linger wherever he walked
dirty fucking bastard

I used to work with a Turk and when he changed clothes the whole room smelled like rotten onion armpits and it lingered for hours.

there seem to be differences in smell though, North-Africans smell like unwashed feet, Turks smell like unwashed armpits

They are Muslim moors, what did you expect?

>30%

More like 60%

>Muslim moors
Moors are MUSLIM inhabitants of Maghreb and Iberia. A bit redudant. A jew born/living in Morocco ain't a Moor

naah not really the Mauri were already documented in North-Africa by the Romans in 125 AD.

Underrated

The stabber in Finland is moroccan

>Mauri

My ancestors :)

They all look like CHIs. I guess that moor blood is strong.

Damn...

Morocco is basically a holiday resort with more modern army than Finland. Why did some retard even wanted an asylum from Finland?

> Morocco is basically a holiday resort with more modern army than Finland.
You have a very exaggerated view of Morocco, its only modern in some places

> Why did some retard even wanted an asylum from Finland?
Because its in Europe, a whole bunch of bydlo street thugs left Morocco for Turkey and snuck into Europe when Syrians were being allowed in, it doesn't matter to them where they end up as long as its in Europe.