ALREADY CAUGHT LYING

twitter.com/jrhopkin/status/746225648306294784

>caught shilling already

Thats great and all, but check these new Clinton vs Trump polls!

Call the EU we dont give a fuck.
Enjoy your 3 million boatniggers.

>implying the NHS deserves a single fucking penny

Invading the world ain't cheap lad

Already wants to bring in more pakis and indians.

This is the future you chose.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

>I never said the money was going to health care
>Yes, you did. You even used it to advertise your campaign!
>So, is the money going to health care?
>Well, no, that was a mistake

AAAAAAHAHAHHAA

holy fuck, some things you cant make up.

only hours into it and shit like this is happening already

things that make you go hmmmm

This just in, the amount of EU-related "boatniggers" you got last year was slightly under 39000.

The amount of EU-related immigrants was 150000 and immigration from the commonwealth countries (India, Pakistan etc) was 180000.

So yeah, your country is still going to be flooded by "boatniggers" as you call them and it's going to be fun to watch your economy struggle now on top of that while it happens.

Time for some coffee, I dont want to miss this

>all this German anal annihilation

Do you cucks ever get tired of losing?

>losing
You cant seriously think that this is a loss

Yeah I am sure Reichspropagandaminister Juncker is partying hard right now

We would stop losing if we'd stop being authoritarian retards, but I guess it's in our blood

I think what people need to realise is that there were two 'Out' campaigns running; the £350 miliion for the NHS claim wasn't made by Farage.

This. I am dumb clapistani in le strong woman vs le god emperor election cycle and even I can see this woman is totally butt blasted and trying to nail a fake campaign promise on a guy who didn't make it. Nigel is very well spoken and intelligent, wish we had someone like him over here. Furthermore, £350m per year as I understood it? Isn't that peanuts compared to all the other money you're saving from leaving?
And why do you people want so much government funded stuff, is it because you're taxed so hard and forced to pay into these programs that you have no money for a private option?

>Nigel is very well spoken and intelligent, wish we had someone like him over here.

Yes, he has very good words. The best words. he also 'tells it like it is' and isn't afraid to insult his opponents in 'common language', just like us regular folk!

geesh, if only you had someone like him over there!

You have to go back

He literally didn't though, farage was never part of the official leave campaign. He even warned them against it when they ran that advert

Fucking kek'd

All you got do is be authoritarian geniuses

you'll get it one day

Why are you comparing him to Trump? Trump doesn't have hardly any substance to his speeches. Nigel actually talks numbers, possible surplus, programs the money would go to, puts his neck out for individualism from the citizens of his country.

Trump doesn't do any of that. He asks who will pay for the wall and gets chants from white nationalists in a country that isn't ethnically white like Europe and he verbally shitposts about all sorts of topics depending on how he feels that day. His best speeches come from organized pressers when his family and staff writes the speech for him.

How is Nigel in any way like Trump outside of advocating for rational economic sovereignty from Merkel's hellhole?

Honesty is refreshing.