What's a good album to drink and cry to while thinking about the fact that you entirely missed out on the idyllicism of...

what's a good album to drink and cry to while thinking about the fact that you entirely missed out on the idyllicism of young love, kissing in the hallway after class, awkward sex in her bedroom with her parents gone etc etc. just being horribly alone and watching other kids do what you dreamed of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGwSokQt-0c&t=198s
youtube.com/watch?v=X6xnYHEtK3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's fucking good

I'm so glad i lived that lol, great teenager, innocent and pure love with my gf
I think you should kill urself my man

I didn't experience it either. I had a lot of mental health issues at the time which snowballed into full-blown alcoholism by my 20s until I finally went on my meds. It does get better though, I'm now 25 and I've realized in talking to younger people as an adult, those 'moments' that teenagers have are in reality pretty mundane & of no importance in the long run despite them thinking the contrary.

As far as albums (pic related)

honestly wouldn't worry about it, young relationships are also where a lot of people develop massive insecurities that mold the rest of their lives. being heartbroken at that age will really warp your brain.

as for album

I can't wait to die user.

I 2nd this, if I didn’t have those experiences life just wouldn’t be worth living

You both can kill yourself instead.

Tbh tho

this desu. I'm not upset with my insecurities and I've like who I am because of them now, but I definitely wouldn't be this way if that shit didn't happen to me.

Blonde

stop pissing me off with your depression, I just want to have a nice lurk... geez...

>other anons will never experience cheating on your gf with the hot goth girl who smokes cigarettes from a few towns over while your crazy gf shows up and is downstairs wondering why you aren’t answering her texts all while the hot goth girl doesn’t care and just wants you to keep that bullshit away from her
I’ll never forget you Nikki, and how you listened to me when I told you that you can’t go downstairs

What a sad faghot you I are, OP.

fuck you

gotta agree desus, might have an hero'd by now

i'm lonely and ugly should i just kill myself? seriously. i gurantee you i'll be alone forever

i didnt get any of the idyllic shit, my teenage yrs were pure fucking hedonism

right after losing my virginity i was chased out of a girl's house by her angry greek dad while tripping

i thought thumb in OP was a young thom yorke

that's the only reason i clicked on this thread

Antisocialites is like the perfect followup for when you're in your 20s but you've become indifferent to the constant heartbreak; from time to time you manage to hookup with a girl but you realise those encounters are meaningless beyond that night

i've been listening to this a lot and it makes me wish i went to an american college

ha i thought the same thing

what's a good album for thinking about the exact opposite?

college is a meme, i don’t have any friends and most of my roommates didn’t have any friends either

college fucking sucks

yeah i beat but when i'm listening to this, i'm in one of those nice college movies where i have a loyal friend, a bastard as a nemesis and i end up getting the girl

Worry. is the album I needed a year ago, listen to it OP. And I mean if you want to go full sadboy I want to be a teenager I missed everything you can go with Blink's S/T

>tfw all those shitty movies and tv shows lied to you and you only have a year left until you have to spend the rest of your life working

working isn't that bad, things will work out quite fine i promise

that’s what i’ve been telling myself every day for the past three years and here i am

I remember getting into Slowdive while driving home from work late at night, stopping by a gas station and getting a snack, observing other people while thinking about where my life went wrong.
I'm probably autistic, but not autistic enough that it makes it hard for me to function in everyday life, i just cant talk to people

No point in crying over spilt milk,
youtube.com/watch?v=wGwSokQt-0c&t=198s

I developed physically far slower than my peers, highschool was moot for me. Girls loved talking to me, etc. but I was never a viable option for sex because I looked 14 even by the time I graduated.

By 21 I came around, started having fun, doing the stuff I never got to in highschool. Then by 23 I was in peak shape, looking and feeling my best, found a good girl and have been with her ever since...

But because I was such a late bloomer, I'm actually getting more desireable to females with age, and I really wish I could sow some more oats while the getting is good...

Whole different set of feels, sorry OP.

This. God it was so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6xnYHEtK3o

God she gave me weird vibes when I saw alvvays in concert. She just stared at me the whole time

why didn’t you “fuck” her user

this you should have had "sex" with her you handsome devil

great post