Why does Japanese use a Wacom® Cintiq© tablet running Microsoft℠ Windows™ instead of iPad Pro(aka 'Holy Machine'...

why does Japanese use a Wacom® Cintiq© tablet running Microsoft℠ Windows™ instead of iPad Pro(aka 'Holy Machine' or 'Spiritus Mechanicus')?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s16iUdMI5gA
chrono24.jp/patekphilippe/grand-complications-platinum-white-automatic-5078p-001--id6766109.htm?SETLANG=jp_JP&SETCURR=JPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ipad/iphone is much more commonly used here.

I mean, for drawing.
I used to watch speed-drawing video by Animu artists but they mostly use wacom cintiq.
Why?

oh sorry for jumpin conclusion to your answer. I have no idea of drawing field. maybe good for anime though.

We just supporting our company.
That's why samusung is sucks in Japan.

Were you watching a Wacom sponsored video? They have a whole heap of videos with famous mangaka paid to use their tablet for demonstration purposes.

I know, I read a book about Japanese economy and its unique traits

But apple is doing well in Japan

Apple is going well pretty much everywhere. They're Apple.

wacom has long been de facto standard when it comes to digital drawing here, because:

1) they are japanese
2) they are a pioneer of that field
3) lots of artists have gotten familiar to their products and so well established user community

apple and wacom aren't mutually exclusive. in fact, lots of artists have been using wacom tablets on Mac.

Wat!?

それを持ってるいるとステータスになる
韓国もそうなんじゃないの?ベンツとかロレックス好きでしょう? :)

ipads are still gimped by their closed down mobile OS to use for professional work

これ
youtube.com/watch?v=s16iUdMI5gA

確かにそうかも
「Designed in California」とか読むとすごいなーみたいな感じするから

>ロレックス
それ以外に安いじゃん

その通り
大衆はもはや物ではなく名前を見ているんだ
韓国の企業もそうなるように頑張るんだ

>ロレックス
>安い
は?

>ロレックス
>安い
時計とっては安いぞ
Patek philippeのようなブランドは基本的に$10000以上だから

ピンキリだね
友達は80万円のロレックスを持っているけど
それは全然安いほうで数百万数千万するロレックスもたくさんある

ルイ・ヴィトンと同じだな

そのとおり

>Patek philippeのようなブランドは基本的に$10000以上だから
高すぎだろうが
chrono24.jp/patekphilippe/grand-complications-platinum-white-automatic-5078p-001--id6766109.htm?SETLANG=jp_JP&SETCURR=JPY
>¥43,864,812
(゚∀゚)

richard pls go

Why did you post the exact same thread from Sup Forums?

For teh lulz
and It's subtly different, find it if you are interested

the only thing worse than a fake rolex is a real one

>why does Japanese use a Wacom® Cintiq© tablet running Microsoft℠ Windows™ instead of iPad Pro(aka 'Holy Machine' or 'Spiritus Mechanicus')?

why would anybody use anything but an android tablet is beyond me

it's cheaper and android has a way better support/community/more available games&programs etc than ipad, and as for windows, windows on tablets it's not even funny