Why are asians such dicklets? Is it their diet

Why are asians such dicklets? Is it their diet

Big dick actually has no practical function
Too big actually makes reproduction more difficult

There's a trade off between dick size and intelligence.

our body is smaller so are dick and pussies too. would you ask horse why their dick so big?

Is the average here really 5.2'?
Guess there are more dicklets roaming around than I though

thought*

Probably all the chinks

Yesterday some fag and old hag asked me how big my dick was, i said 16cm, they seemed impressed

>they seemed impressed
They shouldn't have been

North Koreans have bigger dicks than s**th korean dicklets this is totaly inaccurate

There is literally no way for them to have gotten the data from NK so it makes this entire list seem a bit inaccurate

>tfw 6.2 inches and I thought my dick was small.

Feelsgood

Your dick is small, this chart is inaccurate

Why are you mad, Ahmed?

this chart is fake to make dicklets feel better about themselves Paddy
the real average is 7.2 inches

Source?

Source: me

>Congo 7.1"

It is nearly worth being Forrest Gump level retarded to have such a yoghurt slinger

I'm not so sure you can trust this though.

I have only ~13cm, but it don't apply to me because I'm married. She stuck with it whether she like it or not.

>7 inches

how is that even possible as an average? means half the people are even bigger

I don't think it's true to be quite honest. I know some fags will start saying "whites inferiority complex" or something, but I unironically would like to see some actual evidence that this mean average is done in a proper manner by researchers that aren't just pulling this from unreliable means. And Africans are shorter too, aren't their average men 170cm or something? Maybe lower.

Who cares, man. She must like you for other reasons. Look at Asians, sexual pressure has made billions of people with small dicks, so it can't be that bad on an evolutionary basis.

>people still talk about dick size

Are you guys underaged or just never got over your small dicks? No one cares

>tfw have aghanistan blood

north korea 3.8 inches, no wonder why they want to nuke the whole world

These charts are always fake. Why do they have North Korea data? Why do malnourished skeletons in the middle of Africa have 7 inch dicks?

Jealous white boi?

>tfw 1 inch bigger than the average in congo

>ywn be beaten for this