youtube.com/watch?v=afpot6lfcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=gbWt7mBXTG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TOcnG1Pa1Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kosmische Musik.

For me it's:
youtube.com/watch?v=afpot6lfcWE
And, in general, Kraut Rock and the Berlin School. Those synths are spacey as hell.

Stargazer EP, bviously

youtube.com/watch?v=gbWt7mBXTG8

Duster - Stratosphere
Osamu Sato - All Things Must be Equal
Verve - A Storm in Heaven
Uyama Hiroto - Freeform Jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=TOcnG1Pa1Uc

MBV - Loveless

my best stargazing trip was to Long Season.

cliche but definetly worth it

Any Synthwave album

nobody actually says that you know
its kraut rock

Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid - Stars of the Lid.

Trust me OP. I was in my friends snow-covered backyard, which is basically a forest, listening to this and looking at the stars together. It was great. This album is very beautiful

For me, it's

>stargazing
>listening to music
When you're doing anything in nature, you're just supposed to take it in. Maybe listen to music on the way/back from your destination to get you in the mood, but when you're actually stargazing, music is a distraction.
If anything, go ambient.

Music is solely meant to make you feel good and enhance any scenario it’s added into. Stop overcomplicating it

get ready for that ban

You spend too much time on this website. Go outside, take a break from being an elitist

When you're listening to music and stargazing, you're basically multitasking. If you listening to anything, it should be extremely minimal so that it fades into the background.
Music doesn't enhance every situation, at least not for me. It doesn't help with extreme focus for example.

Remove the stick of your ass, it's way up there

Pink Floyd - Echoes, The Great Gig in the Sky
King Crimson - Starless

Just speaking from experience

Since Stars are essentially nothing but a pile of rocks. Appropriate riffs just set the mood
youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM

ambient Brian Eno albums