youtube.com/watch?v=jN1rc3URMDU
youtube.com/watch?v=f7KGlz2ZJ50
youtube.com/watch?v=TDbp10TYAWA
youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw it too and loved it :-)

Although I was 15 at the time I don't know how much I'll like it now

I STILL don't know what this is about.

Saw it when I was like 14/15, more then a decade ago, all I remember that it was depressing as fuck
>hurrr everyone dies
>Everyone that lives tries to kill the ones that didnt die
>muh ebil cyborg nazi samurai
>everyone needs to die!!!
>Japanese males crying
>Im super being
>now ill kill all of youuuuuuu
>More japanese males crying
>in the end, some war happens between front cover man and floating mechanical balloons or some shit

JUST

It wasn't great

>Movies only you saw
>what are four movies every nerd saw if not owned in the height of the dvd era

Let's get real anons

youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E

NIgger i have the fucking dvd for this shit. The ending is still baffling.

also watched it. It has that one scene that is cool as fuck that he kills the robots.

>all I remember that it was depressing as fuck
never watch the series (the new one) it was the definition of "depressing as fuck"

I have the DVD.

the cocktease of that helmet on the shelf is something that will forever piss me off.

I remember the plot being hard to follow, though ir ecall reading somewhere that the subbing was poorly done and basically ignores entire lines of dialogue and shit

It sucks.

Not even slightly obscure. Might as well post Battle Royale and Suicide Club while you're at it.

Maybe the thread should be movies you forgot existed?

>suicide club
I like Noriko's dinner table. It's the pre/sequal to SC. explores identity and roles better, imo.

Surprising how few people still haven't seen this, considering it's had a proper DVD release for a while now.

How few people have seen this*

I watched the shit out of that, showed it to everyone, then ran out and bought the comic.
Bilal as a god tier comic artist.

imdb.com/title/tt0113613/

Speaking of obscure movies that we've all seen, I wish this were out on blu ray.

I have a Korean DVD of Casshern

watched that in 2006 I think, it had a nice atmosphere, watched it 10 later and thought it was pretty mediocre

shoulda gone with goemon

I constantly post this in threads and nobody notices so I assume I'm the only one who has seen it.

>KYASHAN NO KOROSE
>KYASHAN NO KURAE

That movie was slightly controversial at the time because Kim Basinger was supposed to be in it but quit, and got sued by the producers and lost, and went bankrupt. Then the movie came out and was a real boring pile of shit.

David Lynch's daughter directed it btw.

Literally seen every movie in this thread

literally only me and like 2 other guys in Sup Forums

I still don't know what was going on in that movie except a robot army marching to some rad music.

>muh war crimes

Cried at the ending.

Is it pure eigakan?

GOAT black comedy...

I've seen it. Twice. My roommate owned it on DVD.

Everyone has seen that. Scorsese is such a big fan he cast the director in a role in Silence.

+ the anime.

Seen this too.

Got banned from a video store for returning this extremely late and never paying the fine. It was the best video shop in Sydney. Felt bad man.

Watched it because, ya know, "prequel to suicide club".

Got me there. Never heard of it.

Not only did I watch this when it came out, and enjoyed it, I looked it up the other day at random because the same director made the Bye Bye Man. Weird huh.

Seen, obviously.

Seen obviously. So has a lot of people because it was controversial.

Yep. Seen.

Another one I've never heard of or seen.

Seen. Not as good as I was led to believe.

Anyway, sure pic related has been seen by lots, but it's a nice little film that seems to have been completely forgotten by time.

This thread is a bit of a waste because nothing released on dvd was really that obscure. Releasing movies on DVD was like a license to print money for a solid half decade.

I mean Schramm or the Guinea Pig films or something should be obscure but they sold that shit at Best Buy in the dvd boom era.

Saw this a mainstream movie theater first run, not obscure at all.

Saw it in college 9 years ago. I own the dvd.

I watched this upon release and thought it was awesome. Then i grew up, still thinking it was awesome, and showed it to a few friends of mine. They laughed their asses off at how bad it is.

Haven't seen it since. I feel betrayed.

Not as obscure as most of the thread but nobody I've ever met has seen this film.

It was okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAGptaNCNnc
this is the only scene from Casshern worth watching
it's weird, I just started listening to the band the plays the song in that scene on a whim and this thread comes up

/thread

I was at USC and had a class with Leonard Maltin was the teacher, Cinema 466. The idea behind the class was showing new movies and having someone involved in making the movie show up for a Q&A afterwards. The last screening of the semester was an old movie, this one. The guest was the female lead, Gloria Stuart, the old lady from Titanic. She talked about making this movie with John Ford, then being one of the three actors who founded the Screen Actors Guild.

thought had seen this cos i recognised the name, but i was thnking of the fatboy slim album.

i have posted this in one of these threads before, i hope no one else has seen it, what a mess.

Damn, you're lucky. I've only seen this on TV and there isn't even a DVD release. Ford is one of my favourite directors.

Seen. Enjoyed.

Everyone has seen.

Wish I hadn't.

Everyone has seen.

Whelp. Another one I haven't seen and never saw a physical copy of.

Unfortunately seen. One of those "must round out the x movies for x dollars rental deal" flicks.

heres a good one, technically a play, but it was a tv film, and has had a dvd release. amazing piece of film.

Are we playing charades?

durr

are you for realsies?

Piece of shit fucking Donald Duck suck my balls you demented cunt.

Prime Helen Mirren tho.

I watched some movie years ago on the IFC channel about two lesbian students at some rich private school.

One was a bit butch and the other was a super hottie. There was a hot sex scene where you see the hotties teen tits.

Eventually the hottie cheats on the other girl and starts dating this asshole chad, the butch girl goes nuts and makes friends with a hawk.

At the end I think she shoots the chad with a bow and arrow or a gun or something when he tries to beat her up and at the end jumps off the roof of the school in front of everyone.

Nigger everyone has seen Lost and Delerious.

Haunters. Amazing, but subtle super hero thriller.

That's the one. I couldn't remember the name.

I didn't know it was so well known though. I don't watch tv anymore or keep up with this stuff.

wat

Seen it.

fanastic title

Fun Fact: This is based off a Korean manhwa series.

good cape

youtube.com/watch?v=jN1rc3URMDU

my life is incomplete until I see this masterpiece

Where can i find this

youtube.com/watch?v=f7KGlz2ZJ50

That's one of my favorite movies

>when he dives in and reks the robot army
sugoi desu

the dark knight rises.

pic related had the pleasure of missing it.

Never met anybody who watched this

Years later I still wonder why and how one of the musical scores was literally a theme from the Bleach anime

It's actually about how japanese society restrains homosexual behaviour.

Did you miss the part where the protagonist and the metal fetishist fuse into a giant cock and go on a rampage?

Casshern was weird but fun
youtube.com/watch?v=TDbp10TYAWA

Pic related is way more obscure (and I love it)
youtube.com/watch?v=cKlHgIPz1h0

I've fuckin' seen it!

you never will we dont like to go outside. good movie though

Watched this in theaters in a special screening with the director (or actors?) doing a Q&A (via satellite) at the end.

I think i stopped reading the manga after watching the movie.

Fuck this movie

LYME DISEASE?

fite me