HA HA HA BREXIT

HA HA HA BREXIT

EU weak, Russia stronk

HA HA HA PREPARE

I would like to see better relations with Russia.
fuck the sanctions.

I don't think Russia would win a war against all of the EU.

My country alone lost 3% of our GDP thanks to sanctions. Fuck the EU

the russians can have you take sweden too

>Russia
>Stronk

Memes aside Russia is not all that strong

This. Ruskies are bro tier, quite trying to divide shill op

They would, but not if/when America backed them up via nato.

>what is NATO

Daily reminder if you are White and male, the Russians aren't really your enemy. Let the mud race scroungers defend their project.

Only Swedes fear russian invasion.

Obama's side hoe

>Hey, Britain is finally free from Merkel! Now we can trade and cooperate with them again!

>Heт, comrade, we will invade!

Kill yourself.

This is why Putin backs UKIP, Le Pen in France etc.

A United Europe is a huge power to reckon with, by splitting us he can fuck us up 1 by 1.

All he needs is NATO to crash. Watch Sup Forums support every decision that leads to the destruction of the west.

Fucking NEET animefags

It's time for Russia to invade Europe again with the help of the UK

It's the 1940's all over again guys

>tfw
>I got about 7100 ₽ saved up
Aww yeah
Waiting for Russia get some advange of this current situation

This is the most basic argument in favor of all unions.
>WHAT IF RUSSIA ATTACKS?

For the (Golden) Horde!

* StarCraft reference

"The West" is just some shit hole collection of Muslim housing projects clustered around tourist traps governed by fags and jews. Whatever "West" you're imagining is already destroyed.

I thought you people knew Sup Forums is a Russian echo chamber. Everything posted here is opinions sanctioned and supported by Russia & Israel.

This is very exciting though. Let's see what happens. Maybe Alexandr Dugin gets his long time wish xD

Well UK and France has nukes, so guess Russia will have to stop its invasion after taking Germany

>Watch Sup Forums support every decision that leads to the destruction of the west

this

>vlad to farage
>EU weak now i think ill take it
>farage
>burn them all

Now, this is a huge problem, god forbid if any another WW emerges , there will be no winners.
Even those rare people who will survive will not consider themselves the winners.

But, lets say WMD (for argument sake)wont be used, as long as EU wouldn't attack Russia(actually enter deep into their territory, they would be fine and if Russia would wage offensive war, they would eventually ran out of supplies ).
World is much more complex than it was back before WW2.

No one would benefit from another war.
We would end in another dark age.

Divide et impera

Stupid norrbagge doesn't know what he's talking about as usual.