WTF I hate Japan now!

WTF I hate Japan now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always hated the damn japanese didn't really need a movie to say so

They hate you as well.

We should give them another to remind them who's in charge.

Koreans are better anyways

good movie
loads of fighting blood gore
vince vaughn had a nice cameo
start was abit depressing with his mum and dad

lmao

America desperately needs Japan or it basically hands over Asia to China without a fight.

Is Mel Gibson being weird again?

It's very hard to make the Japanese sympathetic in movies compared to the Germans just because they were truly fanatical and batshit crazy back then.

I can only recall Letters of Iwo Jima making them sympathetic but only like 2 guys were sympathetic and their views were looked down on by everyone else.

>America needs...
Enjoy your last 3 days of being world police. That shit is about to get Trumped

You have it backwards

The only reason we keep good relations with Japan is to have a couple strategic military bases. In fact, we cucked Japan so hard that they're required to defend us if we're attacked by a foreign nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc

Yeah, that Self Defense Force is really pulling its weight.

I think you mean Japan needs America to prevent China from getting sweet, sweet justice.

Learn history.

Japan needed to be industrialised to act as a counterweight in the Asian region after the war. The Japanese then took advantage of the non-aggression clause to force the Americans to take care of all that for them so that they could pump all that money into industry and basically have America pay for it. The Americans have actually tried to get Japan to spend more on their military, realising how their non-aggression clause can be manipulated against them. Nonetheless to project power in Asia Japan is necessary to the US.

Nonsense. Japan is a defacto nuclear power since it holds enormous amounts of plutonium and is ready to manufacture large amounts of nukes in only a few months. China would destroy itself trying to attack Japan.

pol out

Reminder: The Japanese High Command didn't fear the American H-bombs, they feared what the fast approaching Based Russians would do to their system of governance and their culture. That's why they surrendered to the Americans.

If it wasn't for us nuking them twice they wouldn't have so many plutonium deposits on their shitty little islands.

Is there a fuckin torrent for this yet? My theater didnt play it. I have the 4k preordered on amazon but Im impatient

You're retarded and need to read a book

>what is science
that's not a very patrician comment my man

>Literally everyone in that picture looks 60+

I wonder what it's like living in a country that's one giant retirement home

I love that theres nothing you wont do. Great choice of music eith the Dire Straits too!

The nukes irradiated the land creating plutonium mines for them to harvest as is you heavily irradiate Iron polymer ore it becomes Uranium 552 also known as Plutonium.

You really shouldn't be talking nonsense online when you could be talking to a Physics Doctorate ;^)

>is ready to manufacture large amounts of nukes in only a few months. China would destroy itself trying to attack Japan.
Why don't Chinks just drop their nukes before Nips are armed?

Japan isn't allowed to have a full-fledged military you fucking retard

No it didn't you moron. Even if that were true two nukes aren't enough to create such an enormous amount of plutonium as there is in Japan.
>drop nukes without provocation
>get nuked by an ally
or
>declare war
>japan builds nukes and you have MAD

>not knowing that the nukes seeped deep into the ground

The self defence force is more powerful than most legitimate armies. It's allowed to have an army in all but name, and Japan chooses to underdevelop it. The constitution, which is probably going to be rewritten anyway, prohibits aggression, not military development, which the US has encouraged in the past.

Except plutonium has a higher atomic number than uranium

>Uranium 552

I was talking if war was declared. With nukes wouldn't it basically be I'll get you before you get me?