Sup Forums thoughts on this?

Sup Forums thoughts on this?

It’s a great album and only edgy contrarians who thinks it’s funny to pretend to like lil Pump will disagree

OutKast is really overrated, anything outside of Roses and Ms. Jackson is pretty bad

Great album, but the first 3 are even better

Can you atleast try and listen to anything that hasn't been on the radio by them before judging their entire catalogue?

I have and the conclusion I came to is that there’s a reason people only know those two songs: they’re the only two worth knowing

You obviously haven't tho

is this an overlooked classic? literally the best hip hop album of all time to me

This is pretty retarded. Do you just not like music or something?

>people only know those two songs
That's not even true though. You're just retarded.

imagine genuinely holding this opinion.

why are you on the music board you mong?

Remember when this lost the Album of the Year Grammy to the O Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack which is a compilation of American folk recordings that have been widely available for 80 years and hippies doing shitty covers of American folk recordings that have been widely available for 80 years?

Racism

All the voters on these committees are ancient white guys user. They cannot understand modern taste.

Questlove talks in his book about how he and D'Angelo and the Soulquarians folks never really gave a shit about "politics" in the music industry and were just happy to be there until this happened and they realized how fucking insane it was.

It's literally that a white pop artist couldn't put out an album as good as black rappers so they gave Album of the Year to a comp of old music instead.

MISS JACKSON
I AM FOR REEEEAAL

You're just as bad as the idiots who hate RHCP because they've only heard Give It Away and Californication. KILL yourself immediately.

Don't try to make this about RHCP

>B.o.B. not a song worth knowing
kill yourself

When you anons shitpost about rap just remember that those nominees are what the industry looked like before they started recognizing rap

9/10 BOB is one of the greatest hip hop songs ever made.

Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright

Stankonia > Aquemini > ATLiens > Southernplayalistic > The Love Below > Sir Lucious Left Foot > Speakerboxxx > Idlewild > Rest of Big Boi's solo stuff

Aquemini > ATLiens > Southernplayalistic > Stankonia > The Love Below > Speakerboxxx > Idlewild

better than what it looks like today, faggot.

Terrible post.

holy fucking yikes

>defending U2
LMAOing at your life

you're missing reading comprehension

great album, classic. not their opus tho