High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

t. Soyboy

*gapes mouth*

I don't trust liberal propaganda post-modernist marxist commulist soyboy cuck numale fake news studies

Me neither.

>copied and pasted on google
>found similar replies on different boards
so are you a shill or are you just that mad about a meme ?

Daily reminder that when people don't like something, it doesn't mean they fear it.

this

I got PTSD from running through a bean patch when I was 9. Legumes are no laughing matter.

if you don't fear it then eat a soybean you fucking pussy poltard trumptard cucktard

Travis Tefft lookin' ass nigga

Unfortunately there's this shit called "soy lecithin" that's in almost everything I eat. I'm firmly anti-soy though.

>soy lecithin
haHAA YOU'RE the real fucking soyboy here fucking stupid whitr tras trumptard

Wew, look at this sperg go.

holy trips

no ono no no YOU got fucking oNWED retard white FUKCINGN RSASH

not all shoegaze is soy

youtube.com/watch?v=WD6ZGsdYSkw

that's very soy though

epic

thank mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

Can you stop shillposting these threads

kek

>this news outlet says a thing without scientific sources that aligns with my beliefs, it must be true
>this news outlet says a thing with scientific sources that does not align with my beliefs, this must be fake propaganda
what a fucking world we live in

A thread died for this

Anti-Sup Forums posters are worse than actual Sup Forums posters. Case in point.

Then ban the fag who called me white trash.

I know 2 guys who I've heard use soyboy irl and they're both patchy-beared, balding, losers who likely have HF autism

That's a big enough sample size for me

>t. soyguzzler

T. Scared of a bean.

t. scared of the truth

Soy making men effeminate isn't true, but it is truthy. It explains so much about why meat is seen as manly and vegan diets as feminine, despite having no basis in fact. You can't defeat "soyboy" by linking to studies on phytoestrogens..

>posts anime
>talks about autism

As far as I know, soy doesn't make men effeminate. Effeminate men tend to be vegans though so they consume a lot of soy. The soy boy meme is funny either way.

t. Legume lad

imagine being this mad

but you are white trash

soy

>that double standard

the soy meme is retarded
mainly because of the people who use it
its not like soyboys dont exist, its that people who use the term are fucking retarded

stupid cumskin