youtu.be/vTOfhQ_SZEg
youtube.com/watch?v=16tKRFaCmxw
google.com/search?q=calories in 1 cup parmasean cheese&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. He was crazy. That is good looking za

all the time. fake tv show.

Looks like ass tbqh

all the time. fake tv show boy.

Do you think he humps the qt waitresses working in the failing restaurants?

No, he's right. The food he is regularly served is often horrifying.

Watching Kitchen Nightmares made me acutely aware of how terrible microwaved food is, and compelled me to try cooking things. The man might have saved my life.

big tits are nasty as fuck man, they sag and they look like a wrung out towel, lmao

How much of it is scripted?

If that was served to me I would feel disappointed and not be looking forward to that first bite. I've had a lot of good pizza in my day and that doesn't look anything like any of them.

don't want US kitchen nightmares, it's the worst sort of burger reality show,

the UK one is legit, i would say at least half of that is scripted though.

youre a faggot. microwave cooking saving your life? reanimate your sentence or look stupid. asshole.

>reanimate your sentence

Not bad pizza. You could eat it with a spoon and it would be fucking delicious.

You'd be so lucky to get a big tit gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkxJLLJ-C7Q

childhood is idolizing ramsey
adulthood is realizing that the pizza makes more sense

He ordered thin crust you wanker!

MOMMY I'M THIRSTY

Many times, he used to cry all the time when working for Marco because of his failures.

who's this?
also big tits for the win!

>Orders a thin ass pizza
>They give him a nice hearty thick pizza

He even got more than he asked for for leftovers. Based owner.

MMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMM MUMMY let me put my COCK IN UR TUMMY mummy that looks ever so yummYYY!!!!!!!! *slurps
mmmm milky yummy tummy milky cummies!

It looks good until you actually start looking.

delet this

Yes

He was wrong getting hairplugs, he's already bald again.

Yes.

youtu.be/vTOfhQ_SZEg

And that's why James May a best.

One time, he forgot to get the pan nice and hot.

good god need her name
are there more pics of her?

I'd cry if I worked for an autist as well

I've been on a 1300 calorie/day diet for 4 months and I would eat the fuck out of that pizza

Is this how fat people actually think?

He's right about most things
>frozen food never quite tastes as good as fresh food
>microwaved food is an abomination
>there are few things more destructive to a team than a liar

Only in the US, it's dumbed down to childlike levels in order to cater to the Ameritard audience.

Trivia quiz:

What is Gordon Ramsey's favourite animated film?

How? Besides the constant music in the background I don't see much of a difference

It's a cob loaf with pepperoni

Show wouldn't really work if he went "Wow this food is great, no problem here, guess I'll just leave you guys to it"

Ratatouille

IT'S FOOKIN' FROZEN

Why is Gordon so excited like a schoolgirl? Is he on drugs here?

What? He's pretty much mostly been that way in that series. Or really, a lot of his britbong shows. It's the murrican shows where's being pissy.

Did you even watch his UK shows? He's a lot more chill and spend more time doing actual chef related stuff than cursing at others.

>Did you even watch his UK shows? He's a lot more chill and spend more time doing actual chef related stuff than cursing at others.
Yea I have. He's constantly swearing in the UK version of kitchen nightmares too and pointing out all the things wrong. The only difference is there isn't typically as much crazy antics. It's not nearly as night and day as you seem to think.

The waitress of that episode was qt as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=16tKRFaCmxw

Looks like Murrican tv has melted your brain. No wonder your tv needs all that dramatic shit and constant exposition to remind you what's going on.

Thanks for offering a real intelligent response, old boy.

ass>tits

Colored people aren't allowed on this board. Please see yourself out.

kek

He goes a little overboard on the small redneck/lower middle class businesses. Like I used to work at place that had frozen seafood. We're not near the ocean so it had to come frozen. But despite that, people still ordered it and liked it. Poor people don't have tastes for fancy bistro foods. They're perfectly happy paying $10 at a restaurant even if the fish is frozen. But Ramsay would freak out if he saw it and berate the owner for not having fresh fish. Or at least changing the menu to include fresh foods you can get.

Whenever he goes into some shabby little poor people restaurant and goes off about fresh food then cooks a bunch of french fusion shit for the new menu, I know they won't last long. Once he leaves they'll get a bump of popularity for about a year and then they'll go out of business when Bubba and his family can't order the cheap food.

>Tfw Americans actually consider 1300 calories as a diet

Reminder that theres like 100 calories in a caesar salad w/out croutons. A packet of pretzel m&ms is like 200. You could eat 9 caesar salads and 2 packets of pretzel m&ms and barely hit that.

Do Americans just breathe in calories or something?

>Reminder that theres like 100 calories in a caesar salad w/out croutons.

or cheese
or dressing

the Parmesan alone would have 100 cal. Do euros know how to count?

google.com/search?q=calories in 1 cup parmasean cheese&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And that's 1 cup (100g). 25g of parm on your caesar salad would be about 100cal.

>1300 calories isn't a diet for him
Wanna know how I know you're a manlet?

The fuckups on his britbong shows aren't as severe as those in the murrican shows. So if it isn't scripted, that would imply that US chefs are more retarded than UK ones.

Which is very much a possibility. But you still see microwaved food, you still see raw dishes, and you still see cheap corner cutting in both shows. A major difference is Ramsay usually finding a bucket of slop or mould in a freezer, yes. That seems to be commonplace in the American show for some reason. And as I said another difference is action music and sound effects in the US show. Everything else is the same, although if I had to point out reason for acting different it's that many of the American chefs get into heated arguments with Ramsay.

But you can't deny that blindly sucking the UK show's cock and bashing the US show is barely acting better than a fucking Youtube comment section.

yea he flipped his shit over a "grilled" caesar salad but you can get those all over the usa

But his UK shows ARE better, mate. The fact that the chefs are doing less retarded shit alone is already a VERY big difference.

Also, go Watch The F Word. Way better than any of the shows he did with the US.

Yeah but he also said whoppers are better than quarter pounders

>But his UK shows ARE better, mate. The fact that the chefs are doing less retarded shit alone is already a VERY big difference.
That doesn't mean the show is better that means the chefs he happens to deal with are better. Cut the difference.

And it's not like Ramsay is going to same the kinds of places he is in the UK as the places he is in the US. That's because you'll struggle to find those kinds of places in the UK.

u w8 m8

The UK shows have better materials, therefore they are a better show. You might want to take your advice about blindly sucking cocks, though with the US shows in your case. You're practically claiming there isn't much difference after... cutting out the differences.

HAHAHA HE ACTUALLY THINKS 1300 ISNT DIET

ask me how i know you're the skinniest fuck on the planet that sits in a chair all day. please, do it.

Any time he ever questioned Marco Pierre White.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

>You might want to take your advice about blindly sucking cocks, though with the US shows in your case. You're practically claiming there isn't much difference after... cutting out the differences.
There isn't much of a difference in Ramsay is really what I'm saying, I suppose. There's more drama in the US version because the chefs seem to tend to be pigheaded and arrogant. Americans seem want a drama show anyway. The UK show is more like a straight "restaurant turnaround" show that displays how Ramsay finds and fixes the problem.

So yea, the UK version is the better show. Maybe I'm just sick of hearing about how much better it is.

The US show does have some hilarious moments though simply because of Ramsay's reactions.

>reanimate your sentence or look stupid. asshole.

Someone post that video of the waitress being SUPER SCHEMER and giving Gordon a meal that the restaurant owners told her not to recommend FUNNY SHIT

LOL

Manlet/lanklet pls go

i am a manlet and 1300 cals a day is still bloody mental, as they would say

>is this how americans actually think?
i'm afraid so

A cup of tea with sugar is 100 calories. But yes, you can pack a lot of grass in 100 calories too.

Yes but not about that pizza.

>reanimate your sentence or look stupid. asshole.

>t. DeChicken Watermelon

>with sugar
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

are you challenging me

Each time one of his shows has an episode that's about mashed potatoes I find the one that he makes look disgusting. They look like you could drink them with a straw.

How do you even survive eating 1300 calories everyday?

The UK version of the show is a better show, I'd concede that. The US one is more entertaining though due to what you just mentioned.

Because those very things DOES make it a much better show.

imagne getting sober and you're passing this joint, with hot big juicy za's. gordon was wrong.

Bottom picture looks like splattered brains and a lot of lard. Disgusting.

you bettr burn the witch haha

>jew

no thanks

What the fuck, google?

PAN

NICE

It's pretty easy if you have a sedentary lifestyle to get by with that if you're about 6 foot

reverse search has been wack lately

He's always wrong on Hotel Hell

In 20 years those are going to be down to her knees.

The people in the restaurant know they're being filmed for the show, so they make a big fuss out of how much the food sucks hoping that they'll be on TV. This is why when Gordon is watching the dinner service shit hits the fan and they fuck up more and more, making more people complain and more entertaining TV. And I'm pretty sure they're told when Gordon has "fixed" it so they pretend to like it so that they can get on TV or just to go with the flow.

But most of the time the food they serve originally looks like shit anyway, and Gordon's stuff looks a lot better so whatever. Also I'm 100% confident they probe the people on the show to say what they want, and use stuff that they say out of context.

The time he made a guy marry his girlfriend and later they divorced and the restaurant failed

They asked for help, sent in an audition tape, and got chosen. He's going to fix them the way he knows how. He's not going to take their feelings and ideas into consideration, because they're not working.
If you want to have a baked potato restaurant, fine, but you can't also have it successful, people just don't want to go to that establishment.

Never.
Fuck yourself, wanker.

>he counts calories

Its like your stationary man, you dont even breathe, think or move. Its like your body is just designed to absorb calories and not convert them into energy that every cell in your body needs.

>all that grease

Also hw do you even make cheese look so disgusting?