That's a cute outfit, did my wife make it for you?

>That's a cute outfit, did my wife make it for you?

geeze Raimi

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe the line is
>that's a cute outfit, do you like wearing it while getting spitroasted by your faggy wrestler buddies?

>That's a cute outfit, are you going to come up here and CUM in my ASSHOLE right now?

They were different times.

.... what

Is this a meme? It's "Did your mom make it for you"

What the fuck?

MANDELA EFFECT
MANDELA EFFECT

Oh nice, so it is a meme. I like it.

>That's a cute outfit, did your crooked jewess whore make it for you?

Not exactly 'hero' characterisation, raimi

>not watching the Raimi cut
>That's a cute outfit, did your husband make it for you?

wild card

>Bonesaw: That's a cute outfit, did your mom make it for you?
>Spidey: Shut your mouth, kike. I'm going to do to you what what Hitler tried to do 70 years ago. Except I'm not going to fail.

>That's a cute outfit, did your soon-to-be dead uncle make it for you?

Right? I can't believe that meathead freak immediately assumed Spidey's sexual orientation, like, it's 2016. Ugh.

>KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

wow raimi what???

>That's a cute outfit, did your Mom's husband make it for you?

>That's a cute outfit, did your Grandma make it for you? Seriously, it looks super comfy and I would love to know where you got it so I could get one for myself too.

Does anyone have the follow up webm where he rapes the old lady with the spike? Hard as fuck to find because it gets taken down from youtube all the time.

>You think the comment was made by Randy Savage
Confirmed for never having seen Spiderkino. Never post on this board again.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

The reddit is real

>that's a cute outfit
>oh, thank you
>mine's better though

this was very rude of spidey

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/4u27gi/tv_discusses_sam_raimis_spiderman_trilogy/

No homo bro

You have autism for pointing out other people's autism and I have autism for pointing out your autism.

This is so everyone lurking can understand that everyone posting is autistic without having to become autistic themselves.

Get off this board. It's obvious you came here last week.

>Norman Osborn: What do you want?
>Green Goblin: To say what you won't, to do what you can't - to remove those in your way...
>[He holds up a newspaper which Norman examines. The front page shows Norman meeting with George Soros, Elie Weisel, Harvey Weinstein,and Benjamin Netanyahu]

Subtle, Raimi.

Hol up
this is some next level raimiposting

> he thinks incessantly posting this on every thread will change everything

There's that 75 nigger iq at work

>I GOT YOU FOR 3 MINUTES!
>THREE MINUTES OF GAY TIME!

guys, he brought it on himself, the human-holocaust was just being progressive an obliging.

>missing the joke this hard

>Uncle Ben: All the things you've been thinking about Peter, make me sad.
>Peter: Can’t you understand? I’m tolerant of all the people of the world.
>Uncle Ben: Peter, all the times we talked about racial heritage, miscegenation, white pride...all those times I counted on you to have the courage to resist cultural marxism.
>Peter: I can’t live your dreams anymore. I want a life of my own.
>Uncle Ben: You’ve been given a gift Peter, with white power comes great responsibility. Raise your hand to the Iron Eagle, son.
>Peter: No Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m White Supremacy Man no more. No more.

My dad was really moved by this scene.

>jews

>"Back to formula"
>Norman takes out a copy of Mein Kampf
What did he mean by this?!?!

>Remember, Pete, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...On the Day of the Rope they shall all swing from the elm. We will have all of the niggers in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot by a carjacker this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

I think it makes the irony that the man who kills Uncle Ben is not only white, but the only white criminal in the entire film. I wonder what Raimi meant by this.

see this is why i come to this fucking site this right here man. it fucking speaks to me on a whole new level that i never see anywhere else

I honestly think most people who hate Raimi posting are just jealous they aren't as creative.

Same thing happened to Vinceposting.

Raimiposting is pretty good fun to be had for everyone.

The True Detective Vinceposting is much harder to do, but even funnier when someone nails it.

kino scene

>That's a cute outfit, for a nigger!
dude...

>I honestly think most people who hate Raimi posting
It's literally all redd*tors and tumblrshits who want muh raycizm and sexism banned. People who deserved to be rounded up into death camps to be honest wy

this
these are probably the same people who almost exclusively browse /got/ or the west world general

damn that new ps4 spidey game looks sick

Raimi-posting, Vince posting, shark posting, and those ones where somebody goes to a theater that turns out to be he'll or something are probably this boards most patrician memes.

Don't forget Roonposting and trumanposting

oh boy, I can't wait to post a screenshot on /r/Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/51txcd/tv_discusses_spiderman_and_sam_raimi_fresh/

Nice 4D chess, Reddit

>ben looks directly at the camera

Always fucking gets me.

>watching the TV version

Honestly, Army Dog posting is my personal favourite.
Its similar to raimi posting, but it gives you an unprecedented amount of freedom to be as creative as you could possibly want.

what was he thinking?

>Spiderman
>a hero
Were we watching the same movie?

Fag

>The brakes are cut! There is no way we are stopping at Auschwitz!

>Every one hang on!

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said,

>When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-Man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

You have to understand it was a different time

Why are you misquoting? He definitely didn't say that

>You do too much, you're not Himmler you know?

Never understood this as a kid

I miss REAL film making.

requesting the man of spiders pasta

Twenty keks for (you)