THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRITAIN

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRITAIN

I just woke up and saw Britain is going to leave the EU. What about my apartment loan, what if I lose my apartment now when the housing prices goes down the shitter and the bubble pop? I PAID £500k for that thing. YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNTS I HATE YOU ALL

Just ask achmed for a spot after you let him press your shit in Sven.

TAKING BACK OUR HOMELAND

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BUYING INTO PONZI SCHEME YOU FUCKING WANKER
HAHAH BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

sven and gustav love achmed. sven and gustav would do anything to please achmed.

>THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

CRASHING THIS UNION

were taking your apartment back to Sven.
get it on the market by the end of the day or else

>leaving this economic union with no actual physical borders will stop all the illegal immigrants from illegally sneaking into our country with no actual physical barriers

do english people actually think like this?

shouldnt have been such a stupid cuck sven

That's your own fault innit? Interest won't go up though, so you're good. Bank of England has planned for this and there's enough capital to take care of this. There won't be a real crash for some time. Only if debt collapses.

>French
>Calls others cucks
>mfw

I'm going to London on monday, will I be able to enter the country with just my ID or?

To be fair, The sea has always worked historically as a physical border...

At least we now no longer have to import them legally by the fuckin boatload.

And if they want anyone for border patrol from the white cliffs of Dover with a big fuck-off gun?

I'm that man.

What are your reasons for visiting Great Britain, sir?

You shouldn't of been a stupid cunt and paid that much for a fucking ikea new build in the city then! Silly prick.

Tourist, I'm going to a different location after three days

theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/22/nigel-farage-immigrants-india-australia-better-than-eastern-Europeans
Sounds like you traded copper thieves for rapists and terrorists. Good deal.

Sweden Your funny
What did I tell you would happen to buy to let landlords?
And what happened?
Exactly what I said.

Are you properly white? If not, we have an issue mate.

Which locations lad?

I'm white. Does this really mean you can do this sort of racial profiling at borders? Like who gets in and whatnot.

Amsterdam then some other places. Should have been clear enough and said "different country".

No you don't. Quite the contrary, actually. I'm for the end of the union, but this should worry you. Trading yuropoors for pooinloos and fickifickis is not a good deal.

So as a Yuropoor Eastern-European with decent experience in customer service / office jobs in multinational companies, how much chance do I have to get into the UK after it leaves the EU or in the next few years?

Take a gun just in case they try to arrest you.

>I PAID £500k for that thing.

>He bought a property under these conditions
>He bought it in Britain
>He bought if for £500k

you would have lost money either way

What's the problem, Ukraine will join you soon to fill the void

It'll be at least two years before any changes go through, nothing's changed yet, we're still in the EU as of now.

>I PAID £500k for that thing
I can only hope this is true, kek

>be me
>be asleep
>wake up to take a leak
>check phone
>friend who moved to UK called and messaged a shit ton
>telling me of happening
>and if I can wire him money so he can leave UK

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit
It's really happening huh guys?

Keks will

I don't always laugh like this but when Sweden..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You can probably send him a dollar and make him a bong millionaire

He is jewing you, don't do it. People are so stupid that think Brexit means everyone will be fucking expelled or something

What do you think the sea is you stupid cunt?

>Buying into the Ponzi scheme that is the London real estate market.

You Swedes really are retarded aren't you.

Second post best post. Thread/

Use your tears to clean up some immigrants because nobody in Britain cares they are free of you.

You do realise that the UK isn't part of continental Europe?

well sven, looks like you will have to accept a refugee to live with you and your wife