Why? Who would go to this in this current year?

Why? Who would go to this in this current year?

soyboys

I was going to say something related to soygoys but figured I'd get "go back to bant". They really do own this chan.

Remember when the lead singer dressed up like a clown and talked about watching a lady get raped,

D U D E E D G E

And Craft Beer! The whole office is going!

Bad Religion is a good band dog. And NOFX is tolerable

>craft beer
can't make this shit up

Dude I would go to that no doubt about it. Who the fuck would turn down a punk show like that? Have any of you been to a punk show? They’re some of the most fun concerts out there

>NOFX
Is there any more of a pseud-rock band? They're on the lowest spectrum of any respectable punk chart.

Bad Religion has some good albums.NOFX are shit dudebro fake punk. Both are embarrassing themselves by doing this.
But there is going to be Craft Beer so maybe I'll go to sample Fat Mike's Chocolate Piss IPA.

>Craft Beer

Already bought tickets to it, NOFX is my teenage punk nostalgia

none of them are real punks.

You guys sound like such elitist faggots who can’t enjoy anything. If I was still in MA I’d go to this in a heartbeat and probably even try to meet up with any of you who were also going. It could actually be really fun and you guys would rather sit here and stroke your cock over the same numale/craft beer jokes

You guys are actually such fucking losers. As if having fun is bad

Dubs decided you will go and drink 33 Craft Beers and puke in Person's face which will trigger him back into rehab.

Go back, snowflake. No one cares about you pseud dad-punk.

NOFX is enjoyable purely for nostalgic purposes because that’s the shit I skated to in middle/high school. You think everyone who goes to this is going because they wanna kiss NOFXs feet over their most recent stuff? You’re retarded and feeding your own perception

OP here. If I get invited I'll go and I do like Bad Religion. But this is such a cynical cash grab. But I guess everything is now. Plus-well you know.

*Hetson's

I feel like it’s really uncommon to see a punk show like this in Boston which that alone makes it worth going. There’s such a good punk scene in Boston that gets NO recognition. The F-Us are releasing some of the best punk to have come out recently, and yet they get no spotlight outside of opening for bands like NOFX.

Honestly anybody who likes punk in Boston should go to this solely for supporting the scene in the Boston area. It has a cult following but it’s very slowly dying and needs support. Plus, with all the beer available, is it really that bad? Drink a few beers, shut up with the complaints, and try to have fun. It’s not as hard as it sounds.

I can only have fun to good music. Their music isn't good and I don't like the stuffs that I used to listen to in middle school anymore. Move on, my guy.

Yeah I know and am friends with a lot of people into it out here so I most likely will go. I probably even know you if you are from Boston and can namecheck the F.U.s-or F.S.U. But at the same time Craft Beer! IDK. I'm an old Punk Rock guy so Fuck You!

pop punk is literally the worst genre there is

>listening to shitty high school “punk” is fun

Id probably go for Bad Religion provided it was cheap tickets.
Also why the fuck does everyone say craft beer now? Just say local independent brewed beer.

Tix are 50punkbux or 100craftbux.
Or hook Bad Religion up with some real deal Asian #4 Heroin and get to the Epitah consensual rape room gay,straight,bi,and trapImean Trans.
And all the Craft Beer you can drink!

Cringe.

Really though. Listening to "good" music doesn't make you better than anyone. It just makes you harder to hang out with.

I might. the interrupters are sick

I was just talking about this unacceptable shit. Fuckin' Punk in Drublic 2018, never in a million fucking years would I have thought. Adolescents on Warped Tour '07 without casey royer. Reagan Youth playing without Dave Rubinstein. Bro they deadass had some fanboy actor dickhead REPLACE Darby Crash for a Germs reunion. Not to mention Steve Ignorant flipping on that "pay no more than 70p" bullshit. Cashing in hard, man. I dunno, punk is dead as fuck. Love the classic stuff though

You know,I hate Rollins-damaged was a great rekkid despite of him not because of him. All those tracks were available long before Damaged or Everything Went Black were released. Henry is everything that sucks about 2nd wave U.S. punk rock.

Adolescentswithout Casey Royer is a bunch of assholes stealing the name.
I saw the fake Germs with Shane West on the very 1st tour-before the movie. He got a lot of shit and security was thick but it was a good show and the mood was "cool,let them get paid for getting ripped off for years". Then it became lame.

It's just hard to watch, man. I'm conflicted because I like to just let people do their thing but this shit is ridiculous

I live in Chelsea now. Where do you call home?
.t Boston Punk Rock guy

Yeah,I know. But every band/artist ahead of their time who doesn't take the opportunity to get paid-I mean WTF? If the surviving members of The Germs can make enough to live well on for playing the songs that are straight being ripped off for Tay-Tay hits well? Some of the most original artists from 80 to 90 are being stolen from. M.C. Ride would know about that.