Japan is over

japan is over

fuck korean
fuck chinese

netouyo

all japanese are korean

hiromoot, rangeban japan pls

.6% other
Wow I didn't realize Americans make up that much of a percent.

JAPANESE ON SUICIDE WATCH

>According to census statistics, 98.5% of the population of Japan are Japanese, with the remainder being foreign nationals residing in Japan.[1] However, these statistics measure citizenship, not ethnicity, with all domestic minorities such as the Ainu, Ryukyuans, Burakumin, and naturalized immigrants being counted as simply "Japanese."

>2.3% Christianity

humie need again!

this

koreans are japanese
chinese are japanese

Japan needs 300,000 immigrants per year

zainichi

× C*U*C*K ×

>tfw immigration has fallen by 70,000 this year alone
We're gonna make it lads

>Burakumin
>ethnic group
wikipedia: free dictionary for dumb people written by dumb people

that's a lot of people

they are considered an ethnic minority

they were just ethnic japanese of the lowest caste though

Ethnic Groups:
26 % Netouyo
25 % Zainichi
24 % Gooks and Chinks
20 % Howaito Piggu, Weebs and English Teacher
4 % American Soldiers
1 % Abe Shinzo and friends

it's like saying peasants and nobles are different ethnic group though

>a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.
> a common cultural background

OK, then peasants and nobles are definitely different ethnic groups in your mind. I'm ok with this, alright.

>Legislature: National Diet
What that then?

I know that feel, lad. These are literally five minutes apart and clutter scenery so.

It's like a kind of parliament with an elected upper house.

this

At least they're culturally compatible, in that Japan and Korea are Chinese derivatives. Would you want Africans or wh*teys?

you all rook the same
what difference does it make?

Where does the UK come up in that chart?

REMlNDER

Northern Japan = real Japan, mostly Jōmon + Ainu blood, clean and environmentally conscious, doesn't care about Korea or China that much, extremely polite and peaceful people

Southern Japan = fake """Japanese""", mostly Korean and Chinese blood, heavy industrial pollution, extreme right wing politics, blames everything on Koreans yet closest to Koreans, Abe comes from here, extremely rude and abrasive """people"""

North Japan is Best Japan. Kanto and everything north is real Japan

are any of you actually japanese?

I am actually a proud Zainichi Korean who loves Japanese government and to promote the peace because I live in a Shin Okubo psychiatric ward

I'm real one, I believe about more than 50% of Japanese posters are not Japanese, especially those who shitposting routinely.

How big is your penis?

how do you deal with baka gaijin invading your country?

about 15cm, average here.

why do you come here
you have your own imageboards, what draws you to Sup Forums and the various white piggu's

ordinary foreigners who settled in Japan are mostly weeb like whites who cannot cope with severe western society. basically they cause no troubles.

I think they just lightly bully them.

He Is The Infamous Zainichi Schizophrenic '''Netouyo''' Who Lives In Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward And Posts With Multiple Proxies In Order To Create The Bad Image For Japan. He Has Blog Called All-Nationz So He Can Generate The Ad Revenue And A Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For The Information

WTF i was told gaijin were vilified in nippon

I genuinely don't care
is this like that Jewish nazi magician that is spammed by some esoteric Savitri Devi-tier schizo on 8ch/pol/? Any time I tell the guy that Aryan Atlantis magic is retarded he drags out that image and proceeds to caplocks that I'm this guy that he is in eternal combat with

I'm starting to think HE is the guy in the pictures actually

for my English skill and Sup Forums has much more intellectual topics than our retarded domestic board. Japanese, due to its shitty English skill, left behind the international informative space.

You liar, stop lying liar

which has the best memes, 2chan or Sup Forums?

do you ever go to any other boards? /his/ or /lit?

what do you think about Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums
>Described as I
Never thought I'd see the day

it's up to the person. Gaijin who never learn Japanese while he has lived there over 10 years, look down Japanese, no respect for our culture, is of course disliked and the other way around good Gaijin be loved.

I was "loved" when I went to visit if you catch my drift :^)

2chan is full web manipulating agents as you can see here the proxy shitposting Japan/South Korea stuffs. They're North Korean Zainichi in disguise as Japanese right wings. for me, Sup Forums is still fine compared with 2chan.

Sup Forums or Sup Forums only. reading English is still bit hard to me so cannot read and post a lot (´・ω・`)

AAAAAA AAAAA EEEEE AAAA EEEEE UGUUUUUUU~~~~

v i l e

I don't get your post, you got pussies or fucked?

Sup Forums is sometime worth reading, I don't like their nazi though.

Nazis are either paid Soros, Chinese or Russians shills with proxies who try to stir up trouble and bait our extremely dumb people

I got my fair share of sideways puss

yeah the same goes for Netouyo agitated by the proxy of North Koreans probably be funded by the very same people who paid for nazis.

Sup Forums or 2chan whereby losers gathered, might be the best place to generate hatred.