Lets discuss this kino, it's one of my new fav movies desu perfect ending...

lets discuss this kino, it's one of my new fav movies desu perfect ending, i loved how the kids were being used as engine parts

reply you cunts

Would marry girl on left.

DUDE I KNOW BABIES TASTE THE BEST LMAO

awful film

>Perfect ending
>Where two people whom we have every reason to believe are the last individuals on Earth, one of which is a frail girl and the other literally a child, walk out into the elements to get eaten by polar bears

OP what

>People cut off limbs to feed to one another lmao!

This shit drove me mad. People are fundamentally selfish to the point that there's almost no circumstances I could imagine in which voluntary limb sacrifice would end up happening.

They would've all just wiped one another out in the back of the train. I know I'd kill a lot of people before letting some nerds eat my legs

OP do you know these girls? If so hook me up with the one on the left, I'll make it worth your while.

not for us my friend

I thought this was movie was pretty trash, senpai.

Polar bear food.

it was fucking terrible though

This. Legitimately one of the worst movies I've seen, and all the critics loved it because it made no sense and had some stupid surface level social commentary.

because it was. it was just another goofy-ass foreign action flick heavily camouflaged with western actors and some actual production quality.

I really started to hat it at like that magical little over halfway mark so i decided to finish it...fuck I was pissed that I did.

So. Better to destroy humanity than using child labour, right? You can hire 24 children = 1 hour job, lol ! also this job doesn't look so bad at all. kek shit movie desu

Yeah, couldn't they have done some kind of extra food for family, if we borrow your kid for an hour or something. Let's be real, there are people who sell there kids for some drugs. These folks being reduced to cannibalism would easily give up a child or two for a little extra bread crumbs.

That shit was retarded commie nonsense

The second time time I watched Snowpiercer I realized it's a great suspenseful movie up to the Fish People fight. After that fight, it's cheap social commentary with a really fucking bad ending.

Also, CGI bugs are shit.

Every time someone criticizes the myriad of plotholes in the movie it's the same response: "it's not supposed to be realistic!"

great action movie, with simple yet effective premise

So many of you are retarded it hurts. Did you even watch the movie? The main character fucks up. He fights for muh freedom only to get everyone killed. Simple. How in the fuck do you make the movie about communism? If you really want to go full Sup Forums the movie shows totalitarism/capitalism works.

This the poor people were going to duck everything up and in the end everybody dies