Intros you never skip

Intros you never skip
>look away
>look away

I've never read the book(s?), but this show is absolute fucking garbage.

The intro guy talks way too fucking much and sets up scenes that never pan out to be as "bad" as he claims it will be. He acts like I should already care about these little 3 faggots and their "woe is me" life, when I really don't give a single fuck.

I could only get halfway into the first episode before turning it off. The narrator was annoying and nothing about it seemed funny or interesting.

Show sucks cock. Big shame and big disappointment.

>I never read the books but..

Looks like we're at the backlash to the popularity phase for this show

Spotted the marvel boy ladies and gentlemen

yeah, I'm getting a bit tired of the "what we mean by that here..." shtick. was the author paid by the word or something? Jokes getting old.

I actually have no problem with popular shows. They're usually popular for a reason.

But this is just bad. The intro is bad. The "live narration" is bad. It tries to be like the Twilight Zone way too hard and doesn't deliver.

I'm with I got half way through and shut it off.

Netflix sucked ass with their Marvel shows, Daredevil is one of my favorite characters and the show is shit. Jessica Jones is shit. BLACK DICK is also shit.

Netflix is uninspired and boring with their original shows. Trailer Park Boys went waaaay fucking down hill real quick. Netflix's writing staff is absolute garbage imo.

Violet is prime grade-a cunny and that's coming from a guy who hates cunnies

I never skip Voyager or DS9 intros.

It has played in my head all day at work.

rather that then the shit we play over the speakers.

She's not, coming from a guy who knows his cunny.

>watching children's shows

I'm getting mixed cunny signals here

is it good or what?

She's super prime, this "cunny connoisseur" has lost his way. Probably too much blacked posting

It's pretty good. (If you're into that sort of thing).

Ah yes, its that time again where the Netflix shill spams threads looking for discussion of the latest netflix garbage

REEEE THIS SHOW SUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

She's a 5/10 at best.

She's also too old to be real cunny.

I've seen better.

She's a cute. Don't sexualize her you paedos

Wrong Violet, but they do look so alike.

I'll go up to a 6 (six)/10

That's exactly the way the books are except they're even more repetitive I fucking hate the intro. NPH can't sing at all but somehow he keeps getting put into musicals. I swear he has only one note he can sing

The only good thing about this show is the art direction and Warburton doing his Rod Serling impression.