Brexit and racism

Can someone explain why Brexit is being painted as right wing racism? I was under the impression that the vote was for increased economic freedom for leaving the EU. What does this have to do with racism? Is it simply harder to immigrate from the EU to the UK and vice versa?

>Let the muslims in to shit all over you or we will call you the dirtiest most disgusting name we can think of, "racist".

>If that doesn't work it's because you're a Nazi

Racism is just a buzzword used to shame people out of supporting something.

Its all the left can come up with.

>hurr durr we don't have an argument, so this is it

This is why.

This is what the Remain people actually believe.

Anything that goes against the lefts agenda is considered racism.

Very few in Brexit want to stop immigration, what we want is better immigration control, and the ability to control our own borders. But according to the left, not letting every single person in without vetting them = racism.

It's standard liberal shaming tactic.

Can you explain what this has to do with Muslims? Does Brexit come with the promise of stricter immigration controls?

If it against their worldview it's [INSERT BUZZWORLD HERE] user-kun.

theyhave no other arguments

>Born Muslim
>Muslim is a race
>Muh racisms

i hope the 48% will leave the UK for the liberal utopia of the middle east, and kindly take a muslim immigrant with along to better help them assimilate to their new culture

I think we know.

Because most of the Leave campaigning has been anti immigration, and apparently that's somehow racist.

But what does immigration have to do with Brexit? I'm not familiar with the UK's immigration laws. But were they influenced by the EU or forced by the EU in some way?

>Racism is just a buzzword used to shame people out of supporting something.

I don't understand what the fuck is going through their heads.

Honestly, I don't understand why they believe it with Muslims, but will laugh if you suggest the same with Scientologists.

> But were they influenced by the EU or forced by the EU in some way?

free movement between EU is law

its the most effective tactic they can use, almost like what the CIA would do to fuck with their targets.

I mean, you don't want to seam racist, do you?

and thats why it works, except today. because we have had enough of the bullshit.

Brexit means that we are not party to the Schengen agreement which guarantees free movement and right to settle in any country that subscribes to the agreement for all of their citizens.

Basically we can disriminate against who we have coming in.

>previously
low skilled EU workers had free access
high skilled non-EU workers had to be limited to keep total immigration levels down

>now
Probably a points based system where we can turn away low skilled workers but accept highly skilled workers from anywhere we want.

Britain gets to set it's own immigration policy now rather than the EU deciding it.

It is a favorite tactic of the left to drum up support. If enough people call anything racism, then a huge number of dumbasses are automatically against it. See the Trump/Judge comments.

Because it's a movement of White English and Welsh people against their Pakification of their country

That may or may not be practical outcome of an exit from the EU, but that it was this vote was about: White England and Wales saying NO MORE MUSLIMS

>Can someone explain why Brexit is being painted as right wing racism?
NO, nobody can.

when all you have is a hammer then everything looks like a nail

UKIP is the gathering banner for racist assholes who blame immigrants instead of their own laziness and stupidity for not having a job.

Useful idiots, except for the part where they're so vocal about their opinions.

The pivotal argument here was immigration. Not economy, not muh freedom. Immigration only. Merkel, open borders and political correctness caused the Brexit.

What does this have to do with muslim immigrants who aren't citizens of EU countries?

Except they have a point, living standards for British working class families have been stagnant since 2005 when poland joined and flooded the UK with labour.

One would think an American would understand a country not wanting to be subjected to laws drawn up by officials across the water that the people did not elect

>But according to the left, not letting every single person in without vetting them = racism.

I don't get this. You could use their own stupid logic against them, by simply asking them what the upper limit of immigration should be.

E.g. if the left were to say "the upper limit of immigration should be 250,000 per year", then one would turn to them and say "why not 500,000 per year?...you RACIST".

Turkey is planning to give free movement visas to the millions of "Syrian Refugees" that Turkey picked up the past few years.

The refugees need only time to become EU citizens. After that point they can freely move and settle anywhere in the EU.

So if we say we werent taking refugees in, all germany has to do is grant the EU citizenship to allow them to move.

Something I expect they'll now say can happen in 1 year instead of 5 so they hope a bunch of them come here before we leave.

It's a dismissal tactic used to shame people out of believing in what they believe.

The left use it as a tactic all the time and frankly, people have had enough of it.

Fuck knows m8. The Europeans are white. Independence yes, racism no.

I think what happened is that people really grasped it this time. Enough people realised that this vote literally was a vote to decide whether we want to have the power to rule ourselves in the future or if we want our future votes to be pointless due to being ruled by self-appointed, self-serving, foreign beaurocrats.
BREXIT IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM ND TRUE DEMOCRACY

Abilty to control immigrant flows.

All of these Muslim invaders will be given citizenship of Germany and other European countires sooner or later, amd they want to give Turkey EU membership. Any EU citizen can live in any EU country, and no member of the EU can pass any law or control to stop them.

A free Britain now can. Englane can now remain English, a White racial homeland, the Land of the Angles.

even thought his is bait it's true

>Can someone explain why Brexit is being painted as right wing racism?
Because that's what they do when they don't have an argument.

Yeah it's basically "disagrees with my opinion", which is probably for ulterior motives. Someone who's making money off Britain in the EU is calling Brexit racist because they're mad about losing money.

Calling something racist is the quickest way to get massive amounts of morons to instantly not like something.

Racism isn't even a valid concept as far as I'm concerned. I knew the origins of the word for a while but that to me proves it's basically just a label for manipulation.

I don't think one care even truly be "racist" because it implies you have this prejudice you hold 100% of the time all the time, which isn't real or practical. People don't think like that.

Because our government is butthurt that brexit actually happened and now they try to present britain as the racists of Europe.

Quite pathetic.

Britain now has a competitive advantage over EU cucks - they can choose who they let in their country, who they trade with and ultimately the laws their people are governed by.

If you disagree with the left, you are a racist.

Basically: if it's in the national good and supports the identity of white natives, it is racist

The sign is reversed.

The original said "Start Racism".

Thank God. We need more racism.

Summoned.

Strange considering all the marxists here are saying it's a great victory for the working class yet still it's being portrayed as the racist right-wing boogeyman by the media and other useful idiots.

>they can choose who they let in their country
Not exactly. They still have open borders with us. It does protect them from Merkel and her quotas though.

I think Brexit was much more than "ain't no black in the Union Jack."

But at the same time to pretend a slightly irrational hatred of immigrants didn't play a part in this is pretty delusional.

Well when the irish see the raise in living standards for the working class they'll realise that immigration hurts the majority of people while only benefitting those at the top.

I get called a racist all the time for bot liking muslims. As does my Hindu friend. As does my Nigerian friend. As does my former muslim Yemen friend who almost got sent to a third world shithole for holding hands with a boy.

I don't mind being racist I guess. They should learn the difference between a dangerous politicsl ideology like Islam and a race though

immigrants made themselves a target honestly

It basically boils down to

>Everything I don't like is racist

Can't wait. I have no doubt that the UK is going to set a example for independence.

>born just like you

I wasn't born a mudslime though

AMERICA AND BRITAIN LEADING THE WAY
2016 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

As it should, the campaign was so fucking salty though.

The country is even more so now we've voted to leave.

322 and 911 get. Double the memes, if you count dota 2 memes

Possibly not for long if this whole Northern Ireland referendum idea gains any serious traction

That's what the left does best. if they don't like it, they throw nasty words at it until they shut up or go away, simple as that.

>everything I don't like is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and old white men
young '''''''''''intellectuals'''''''''''

That will fade as the pound recovers and people realise the fear mongering was just that, fear mongering.

NI referendum isn't happening. Everyone knows it would just reignite the Troubles. Even if NI did leave, I doubt the CTA would be revoked.

what exactly does the eu have to do with immigration from the commonwealth?

We can't support immigrants from both.

We wanted the ability to pick and choose the best.

What a bunch of rubbish, go take your salt back to the kitchen.

> I have a black girlfriend
Hope she gets sent back, for your sake

>I supported everything the leave campaign was claiming for
>voted remain

Is this copypasta or are you actually this retarded?

You'll see politically correct excuses on facebook

But those filthy fucking mudshits need to get the fuck of the island and continent

>I didn't and still don't think I can trust the [UK] government
>So I voted to remain controlled by a unelected foreign power miles away from my home nation.
>A government that has proven to not have the best interests of my home nation, and is even less trustworthy
>This is why I voted to remain. Makes a lot of sense because I am a delusional retard who can't pick a side. So I go for the safety and security option instead of going for the more dangerous option of Liberty.
>I have a black girlfriend. Her and her son feel the same way. Leave is not racist and people are angrier at the UK government and not the EU who effectively controls a large part of what the UK government could do. So again, to make my black girlfriend's son happy I voted remain.