Dog bless nasgar :-DDD

dog bless nasgar :-DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NASCAR viewership is at all time lows and this ain't gonna help.

>when turn left prohibits turning left

YES

YES

>danica patrick tanks your ratings
>better join the edgy conservative bandwagon

What ever will nascar do when all the leftists stop watching?

This. BLM makes up the majority of NASCAR viewership.

more batshit manufactured drama rules

Leftist here...what the fuck is a NAS car?

Not a source

Network attached storage in a car duh

I was unsure of what side of this to be on. But if this is NASCAR's take, I'll be sure to feel the opposite.

dude i know right xd

*honks the dixie anthem*

Nice.

Well yeah, they have the one of the most conservative fanbases of anything.

RIP my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60

NASCAR had a brief dip in ratings between 2011 and 2015. 2016 and 2017 are seeing growth again. Even then, it is a stretch to say "all time lows" when it was a niche sport until the late 1990s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

are there legit black people involved in nascar? also there seems to be less engineering than F1 so foreigners don't bother with it. seems only renecks care about it.

America's new favorite sport :DD

>Even then, it is a stretch to say "all time lows" when it was a niche sport until the late 1990s.

Sure, but they no longer think of themselves as, nor do they budget for, being a regional niche sport.

When northerners and westerners turn away, NASCAR loses money that they counted on getting.
The 'dip' in ratings you talk about was colossal and cost NASCAR millions.

This all, of course, has nothing to do with politics, though the cognitive dissonance of both respecting the flag of a country AND respecting the flag of the rebellion against that country is pretty interesting, from an academic perspective.

NecKKKar

The true sport for uneducated and poor Drumpf supporters that vote against their interests

Although they didn't possess a college degree the average Trump voter was firmly middle class.

Think people who won car dealerships, that kinda thing. Poor hicks don't vote.

>Respecting your national anthem is edgy in 2017
wew lad

>firmly middle class.
Only the poor believe the middle class is actually a thing.

Here's a top tip for you, spud: when a politician ever mentions the middle class, they're pandering to the lower class. They don't call it the lower class because no one wants to be called out as "low class."

Who the fuck watches NASCAR? Forgetting that it exists except when there's crash highlights in the news pretty much gives the full experience

So 80k a year is low class really makes u think

You're an absolute fucking idiot, working class is the euphemism for the underclass middle class is the bourgeoisie

I went to a NASCAR race in May and it was pretty fun but I'd never watch on tv

Serious question: where are the drivers during the national anthem? Are they already in their cars? Are they standing somewhere?

Conservatism is a mental disorder

lol who gives a fuck about Nascar.

>Don't you fucking dare exercise your rights or you will be fired

Really makes the conservacuck think

Driving is a sport?

Yeah. Sorry kid, but your parents' income is only middle class for people who don't want to think of themselves as poor.

Here's a little though experiment you can do at home: if your parents both quit their jobs tomorrow because they wanted to chase their dreams of opening an artisinal mustard farm stand or some shit, how long (in days) before your family is living out of the minivan?

If you answered ANYthing other than "no, it would never happen. We own our home and we're independently wealthy." then you are poor.

in England maybe. Not in the US.

In the US, "middle class" is traditionally working poor but with a good-paying union job that hasn't existed in nearly 40 years.

>Really makes the conservacuck think

lol no it doesn't

The teams, including the driver, are lined up next to their car on pit road.

fuck off retard

good post

so what the fuck happens to the 20 and soon to be 30 something millennials who are never able to find a good job but still have a fat 100k debt stack from their bullshit college degree?

it's not going to end well with 1 trillion in student debt if a good chunk of those kids can't pay it back.

t. tobacco-chewing, trailer-trash son of a 450-lb. fentanyl addict who thinks of a nearby town of 50,000 as "the big city".

fantastic post

He's right Cletus. Drumpf supporters vote against their economic interests because they somehow convince themselves that they too will be a wealthy millionaire who Thinks muh taxes and paying his fair share is unfair.

Anyone who makes under 250k has no business even remotely vote Republican

CLETUS BTFO LMAO

Just Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr., but he's been out of full-time drive for a few months and is a good old boy from Alabama, so I can't see him doing a national anthem protest.

>so what the fuck happens to the 20 and soon to be 30 something millennials who are never able to find a good job but still have a fat 100k debt stack from their bullshit college degree?

in short, they're fucked. Under-employment (working a job considered below one's station) is a huge problem among millennians at the moment since automation and off-shoring is reducing the number of available jobs, while Baby Boomers who failed to adequately save for retirement are staying in the job market longer.

There's no real answer now, but the promise of "college for free" is a primary reason for Bernie's popularity among middle- and upper-class white kids who don't want to work at Home Depot despite having a master's degree.

Leftists please see this comic and learn what "free speech" actually means.

You are literally the same autistic lefty who spams every thread about white people voting against their interests while whining about trump I can't fathom how much of a runt you must be

>a comic that was intended to educate alt-righties as to what the 1st Amendment actually means.

Reminds me Conservashits were screeching muh first amendment after AE fired that racist homophobic Duck Dynasty guy lmao

freedom of speech is violated if you're forcing your employees (the players) to engage in a political act (standing for the anthem)

Should be on FB desu senpai. Mind if I steal?

That's not what "middle class" means in the US you gigantic mong.

NASCAR is a private organization and is allowed to fire anyone it wants.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Nascar in general is so far up Trumps ass and the fans are complete hicks who voted for Trump so what a shock

OK. I'll play along. What is "middle class" in Kentucky?

That's not how employment law works buddy, even in the us wrongful termination is a common lawsuit

NASCAR is a private organization and is allowed to fire anyone it wants.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Don't a lot of NASCAR fans worship the flag of a state that literally went to war against the US though? Bit odd to celebrate the Confederacy but hate on those protesting.

A post that makes sense on Sup Forums? Screenshot time.

Surprised you can type with that giant MAGA hat blocking your view of the world

>conflating the national anthem and the US flag with "Trump stuff"

Keep falling into his trap, idiots.

>NASCAR is a private organization and is allowed to fire anyone it wants.
Well, that's simply not true. If it fired a woman because she got pregnant, that's a lawsuit. If NASCAR fired a gay guy because he was gay, that's a lawsuit.

C'mon, man.

Most NFL viewers voted Trump too.

>implying the words of the leader of the country has no impact on anything

Duurr hurrr uhhh mmm ppfpfpfpf

Okay, enjoy Trump winning again in 2020.

I tried to warn you.

>sport based on disobeying the law and protesting the state of the nation by doing moonshine runs and racing now releases a statement against the very idea they were founded on, protesting the nation

I feel like I'm living in an episode of South Park.

I think the ratios would be amazingly different on that though. Also citation needed

>Most NFL viewers voted Trump too.
incorrect. Voters who identified themselves as NFL football viewers voted for Trump roughly 40% for Hillary and 40% for Trump.

The NFL is quite popular in blue states too, you realize.

Now if you said "Most SEC football viewers voted for Trump", it would be true, but also so obvious as to be irrelevant.

Freedom of Speech doesn't extend to private business.

Why would I care what the middle class is in Kentucky? My point is that your definition isn't used by literally anyone other than yourself.

>Freedom of Speech doesn't extend to private business.
yes, but anti-discrimination and wrongful termination laws certainly do, you stumpfucker.

Day of the rope.

It really is depending on the kind of family we are talking about. A single person making 80k is well off. A single head of household with 4 mouths to feed and a stay at home wife to support is a broke son of a bitch with only 80k unless he's living in the rural south where cost of living is lower.

Neither of those apply. Please learn about laws before you spout bullshit and lies.

holy shit Russia..........you've won today

so...you...don't have a definition for middle class you'd care to share?

OK. I get it, kid. I'm sure you'll dig one off google that reinforces your pre-existing narrative quickly enough.

I'll enjoy Dotard Drumpfie getting impeached first . Saving a bottle of Dom to pop open when Muller makes the charges on Drumpf for obstruction of justice

Ah how cute a bootlicking corporate cuck babydick conservative is trying to troll :)

>milennial living in fear of twenty years from now when he's a minority and all the brown kids he talked shit about are now his boss at work.

I want you to look up what the middle class means and then give me anything that even remotely confirms your personal definition. I will wait.

And out comes the Hillarybilly.

this might unironically be the most pathetic post ive seen all week

ironic coming from a country that JUST gave a ton of seats to ACTUAL nazis.

Drumpfshits vote against their own interests

or will it? im going to watch just to see who gets fired.

Based turnleft.

>I want you to look up what the middle class means and then give me anything that even remotely confirms your personal definition. I will wait.
>no you lol

at least Mutti doesn't say they are fine people

she just gives them power instead

stalin was right about you fucking germans. you need to be wiped out.

As I expected you can't find anything because you literally just made up your own definition

>Screenshoting your own shitpost
Sad!

>The absolute asspained state of (You)

Noice.

How long until liberals flip flop on their claim that freedom of speech cannot be infringed by private businesses?

Do Americans consider it edgy to love your country?

In backwards toilet land it's usually the edgy kids who like to disrespect flags and anthems.

Those edgy kids are our professors and media.

Unironic communists who wave the USSR flag.

So I guess twitter amd youtube will unbanning all those right wing accounts they suspended now, huh?