WAEXIT WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanservices.gov.au/corporate/news/norfolk-island-governance-reforms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off cunt QLDEXIT when?

Australia should never have Federated. Parkes was a faggot. We would have been stronger apart.

T. A proud NSWelshman.

Federation ansolute mistake

I thought Western Aussie was all snakes and roos.

fuck off kent, Far North QLD EXIT when?
sick off all tax dollars being funnelled to brisbane

No thanks i'd like to #Tas-remain-ia

Can you take NT and Tasmania with you?

Fak uff cunt

Pissmania is the NI of Australia

fucking welfare queens

Western Australia literally powers the entire Australian economy.

WA would go to being Qatar rich. The rest of Australia would go to being New Zealand "rich".

As soon as fucking possible please

Try living in Victoria with all of these marxist cucks around every corner. We also have a Burmese SEA monkey problem around Ringwood that I want extinguished. Fucking Myanmar..

Fuck yes, can you imagine the shekels we'd all have

Does WA have Lebbos?

I propose all of Australia (excluding Melbourne) becomes part of NZ. We can call you guys West Island.

You and what mining industry?

If you can agree to stop being cunts and say words properly.

oi lads, fancy being part of stage 2?
regain the empire.

I'm with OP. When will we separate from the other cuck states?

Where do I sign?

am i in time for the le melbourne may may

And now all the fucking Chinese are buying up all of our weetbix!

We just need to wall off Victoria and possibly NSW as well. Retake those states in the future sometime.

t. Cucktorian

Melbout now!

80 years overdue

Fuck Melbourne

OFFICIAL STATE POWER RANKINGS
Jolly Swagman Tier:
WA, SA, QLD
Meh:
NSW, TAS
Cucked To Death:
VIC

>Melbout now!
>whenF/XY
>when
Kek wills it.

your mum is cucked, cunt

>SA
I live in SA m8 and I wouldn't rate it too highly.

It just kind of annoys me that the entirety of Melbourne and even Victoria is singled out as this bastion of degenerate leftism when its only the inner-city that is like that.

Also Sydney has had numerous Islamic terrorist attacks the past couple of years where people have been killed but that is never brought up here.

Join the UK, we'll send tug boats to pull you up here, you can live right next to real Wales (or we can meet in the middle, around Madagascar).

humanservices.gov.au/corporate/news/norfolk-island-governance-reforms

no more exits

WHO WAX IT LADS

Can red-pilled NSWelshmen join the United WA-Qld Republic?

Too late now

Boom is over, the East stole all our wealth

It shouldn't matter if you're Victorian. We as a country should help each other out. There are plenty of Vics that have had enough of these marxist cucks shitting up inner city Melbourne. Unity not Division.

You squandered your wealth.

Let the miners like Gina take all the profits that should have gone to the people.

Rise up and take them out then. Maybe then you can remove the cuck from cucktoria.

If SA was its own economy, it would be the 53rd largest in the entire world. DONT cuck yourself my friend. there are too many good staunch nazis here for us to fall down the faggothole

Come on m8, Sydney is a cesspool of yellow and brown shit skins, but atleast the white people there don't pretend they love it.

>but atleast the white people there don't pretend they love it

That sure helped them when they got gunned down by some mudslimes, huh? I can't remember the last time me or anybody else got threatened with death by some leftist cucks walking around Melbourne.

Also, again, portraying all of Victorians as degenerate leftists when its just the inner-city of Melbourne and some surrounding suburbs at best that are like that.

>That sure helped them when they got gunned down by some mudslimes, huh?

Considering one of the two people they have killed was Asian, I would say yes.

>many good staunch nazis here
How do I find them m8?

fucking yes, #waexit

without the mining sector in wa the eastern states are fucked :^)

All states are defined by their capitals. Sure it sucks, but that's just how the majority of people see it.

we'll just diversify mate ;)

You sound a bit upset buddy, maybe you should duck down to your local Cafe and get yourself a skinny latte.

they're closed :(

In Sydney we work to improve the situation. Remember Cronulla?

In Melbourne they all goatse themselves in honour of the new Australians.

>Remember Cronulla?

Yeah, it was 11 years ago, didn't really prevent Lindt, did it.

Fuck off cunt, i don't what them black kamehameha ha sounding cunts in my anthem

What do you lads think of a Pauline Hanson dictatorship?

She is not really competent enough for such a big responsibility, but it couldn't be worse than the cunts running the show now.

Yeah fuck off, we'll just invade and occupy when the price of iron ore goes back up to economically viable levels.

>invade
You will be turned back at the rabbit-proof fence m8. It is one hundred feet high.

We'll take NT but you cunts can keep tazzie

>Western Australia literally powers the entire Australian economy.
No it doesn't. WA cunts have a massively inflated sense of importance. The NSW economy dwarfs the other states. WA is currently being subsidized by QLD, NSW and Vic, they're not even pulling their own weight let alone powering anything else

The gold rush literally kept the federation together. But all of you poofters will be always second class citizens to Victoria.

>Remember Cronulla?
Yeah, 11 years ago mate. Version 2.0 when?

FUCK YEAH

>Version 2.0 when?
I reckon theses Ape-X cunts in Victoria might need to be sorted out next. Not everyone in Melbourne can be cucked can they?

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

well that does it I guess I'm a #vicremaintrain now

thanks italy

#melbexit now, or just throw those degenerates in tas and be done with it.

Lol nobody cares.

>france

6160. I FUCKING WISH.

What the fuck would you know you Irish cunt.

>MFW Brexit potentially means another mining boom as the UK fills the gap left by China (which was filling the gap left by the UK when they joined the EU in the first place)
>Mfw the UK starts buying our Beef again
>Mfw huge kickstart to our economy from both exports to the UK and cheap imports from the UK

Brexit is the best thing to our economy to happen since China.

No. But you get a free coon with an explosive collar when you cross the border and drink a "Kimberly cool" stubby.

You know what to do.

+10 communist posters have been deposited at your local campus to correct your wrongthink

Nah m80, its not like that.

Everyone hates Melbourne cunts. Thats all.

I have good mates that are sheep/Marino wool farmers in VIC.
Build a wall around Melbourne. Burn it to the ground.
I feel the same way about Sydney.
Build a wall around Sydney.
Burn it to the ground.

Too far gone. They require a "Scorched Earth" Policy applied to them.

>TPP passes
>Chinks buy up all our farming land
>The UK starts buying chink beef from our country instead since it's cheaper
>China gets all the money that should've been ours

>Put Melbourne hipsters on King Island (TAS)
>Make their own self sustainable community.
>Cant eat Meat - Vegetarian/Lacto-eco-trans-meat being
>Cant eat or harvest grain or Fruit - "Plants have feeling too"
>Cant drink water - "It's not gluten free Artesian water from recycled Greens party members reconstituted piss"

>Such is life on the King Island Colony of Melbournites...