I like russia

Me too.

I don't care for the reactivation of cold war politics nor the new KGB.

I am in love with a russian camwhore

In soviet Russia not you in love with camwhore, but camwhore in live with YOU.

Russian language sounds so disgusting

Do you think Trump is gonna step down because he doesn't want to go to jail for secretly loving the Russians?

I love Russia too.

No, Russia is beautiful. You're language is meme tier though.

Me too
Stop watching Vice

You're Russian diaspora

How's that view a vice thing? Putin annexed Crimea using subversion, he's allowed thousands of troops into Ukraine to gain more of it illegally. He's rekindled the arms race and cold war with America and frankly many neighboring states.
His KSB kills political dissidents it doesn't like, like the KGB. Locks its own citizenry up. Old school cold war level shit.

That isn't TV land, that's what he's doing.

How does Finland like having Russia as a neighbour?

Russia is a stinky winky

Russian whores are common marriage partners for aging bachelors in our countryside

I like you

cold war politics never ended

thank you

I'd like to become marriage partner for some fingoloid. How much does it cost?

Are you male or female(male)?

he pays you, not the other way

I won't be here if I was a girl

They re-intensified. I think Gorbachev and Yeltsin were great for relations and their people.
I think Putin is a damn fine leader, but he's moving backwards. Much of his popularity comes from the luck of being President when oil was high and the economy did well. Today, not so much so he re-ignites cold war politics as a way of reliving Russia's storied past. I think Russia can and should do better. If they can that is.

>They re-intensified. I think Gorbachev and Yeltsin were great for relations and their people.
Never go full retard.

Hohol detected.
Donbass and Crimea wanted indipendence from nazi replacement goverment post 2014. They have voted.

but the problem is that if someone in Russia would ask for independence they woul'd be extriminated

It's true many people wanted to be annexed. Many people wanted the benefits Russia could provide but tell me why Russia needed to send thousands of troops to ensure the integrity?

That's cold war shit. Putin plays the game and does it well but real progress came from his predecessors.

Putin also NEEDS to employ internet shills to spread falsehoods and keep his popularity. Something others don't need to do.
Putin's all about control and subversion to maintain himself and the Russian Federation.

Just like Chavez or other dictators 'win' the vote... or Putin

Tuva can get independence. Have any other than chechny actually asked for it?

Our ministry of defense is Tuvinian. I think he could organize it if he wants.

Ask a crimean or donetsk or luhansk person if they are russian and want to be part of russia.
They will say "дa".

I hate russia, but I do like some russians. Some of them are a'ight. There was a russian dude in my high school year who was real chill and funny. We made fun of his accent and he never got mad, what a guy.

i always asked myself, do people really live in siberia?

The poor ones did.

>I hate russia,
Never understood that. Its about ruining your empire? In Russia Sweden is mostly associated with Astrid Lindgren. And Nobel has oil factories here...

Very few, 90+% live in European part.

Stop it, ruaboo.

78%*

Western Siberia here

Gross and scary

Isn't life depressing there?

Such we

Life is depressing everywhere, except for Moscow and St. Petersburg

>Fake Russians
No adidas, no squatting on the street.

I think life isn't depressive on the Black and Azov Seas' shore

the asian part has a population of nearly 40 million

keep

Why are politicians and putler bending over to kadyrov?
North caucasus need to go, now.

>tfw no Yakut qt

I was just in Greece and slept with a Russian girl there. We're still talking and she wants me to come to Moscow and visit.

We're all gonna make it bros

yakuts are qt

I do not understand why this is so. I can not believe that we have such a mess in our power. Complete incompetence. Everywhere incompetent people.

Ever see the movie Hostel?

Is this author famous in Russia? I read this book and it's one of the best ones I've ever read.

Nah, stop projecting. I had rafted at Altai, climbed Elbrus, fishing on 10 km wide Volga, its can be very cool here, depends on you.

It's more like Kadyrob bending to Putin desu. He is needed to keep chechens out of wahabi influence of your arabis pals.

I mean salary, standard of living and so on. And about the climate, sometimes frosts -35-40, to live quite possibly

Well, I have rather good salary(aviation electronics programmer) , relatively warm winter and up to 40 in august. It's all personal I suppose.

I make 10 to 20 times more than Russians. This means I can have 10 to 20 times more Russian wives.

fuck off
thank you

I like Russia as a society, as well as the russian people(s), but I hate the Russian Federation, the state, and the Russian republic. Not because of Putin, or even necessarily Yeltsin, but because of the breaking up of Sovjet.

this proxy dumb kremlin-bot.
russia is stackof shit.

>sounds so disgusting
but why?

Nice try james

You climbed the Elbrus? That's quite something.

Russia has beautiful nature that's for sure.

finnish as and many others sounds very funny to me

Stop shelling dobass civilians.

Yep. Its freaking hard to breathe there. But my wife made me blowjob there=)

дa

> jew is defend russia
hhhhm....

Actually i know some jews returned to Russia after trying to live in Israel...

Why wouldn't someone hate russia, honestly? Even russians hate russia.

I dislike America.

Do Yakut girls in Russia also chase the White Russian boys like typical Asian hos here?

Russia has a LOT of great books

What area exactly do you live in?

Next pogrom when?

no they stick to their own boys

So you sayin' normal chink girls actually exist? That's actually nice. Do they go after rich foreigners though? Whether from East or West.

that feel when Russian and loved by Americans

Russian men are bottom of the barrel, lol. If you pay attention all Russian guys that move to USA, Brazil, Germany or Australia are all virgins.

Somehow I doubt it.

yes but I think it is because they are looks not as in those pictures

are you saying they're on average pretty ugly?

lies

yes fatty you get it right

no

Nah, can't tell for every part of Russia but most of my friends live pretty decent life in far East. Sure there are some significant cons but they still able to live happy life

I'm on the other side though, hating my life here in St pete

>tfw no Russian gf