I liked it

I liked it

What the fuck happened to charlie? He's fat as fuck.

i too did so

People don't understand why new sunny is kino.
>They changed the structure of the show WAAAAAAAA
>I stopped watching after season 4
>I like to watch BLACKED

Are people who don't like the direction It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is heading on the wrong side of history?

always sunny is a sitcom so its bound to have bad moments

but the last episodes were at least a 6.5 - 7/10

there's some good moments and its fun to see them do different stuff

Its just more hit and miss than before, and not as subtle about the humor. Still better than most everything else

I felt this way but after recently re-watching early seasons I think that I was just more of a pleb when it aired, and that its actually better now (aside from the rare on-the-nose political references about US current events that seem forced and pandering).

i think its because to some extent they play exaggerated versions of themselves

if you don't think the gang would sell out

your wrong

*(you)'re wrong*

I don't mind selling out with sitcoms, as long as its in a way I still find funny. I'm glad they know where their bread is buttered, it's what's allowed it to be such a long running show.

I think this newest season is probably the best season of a televised show I've ever seen. It's great, I've been laughing like crazy

He gave up because "wacky side character" movie roles stopped rolling in.

theres nothing wrong with selling out

selling out is getting paid nigga

It's two episodes in, keep your pants on..

I mean the newest season on Netflix. Is the pool episode not 11? I thought it was great too.

He's literally starring in a feature film

>dennis is the most talented but gets the least work

was pretty good in fargo

His Coffee movie was pretty good.

I'm really annoyed by the constant whining about the new season, I watched it thinking it would suck and that pool episode was the shit.

How can you guys be like "oh no they're afraid to be politically incorrect now, we'll never have old sunny again" when Frank's running around yelling AIDSS I HAVE AIIDS!! and leaving his blood on the pool? that shit was golden.

How did they change it?

I haven't seen it since the season where Mac was fat.

Rob tweets about his diverse staff, now.

too many steak dinners

Is that some kind of code to mean he started eating the rat meat?