Rolf Harris 'pounced' on blind woman 'like prey'

>A blind, disabled woman felt "utterly trapped" by Rolf Harris as he groped her, a court has heard.

>The woman, who has been disabled since birth, was totally blind and had to walk with a stick when the indecent assault allegedly took place.

>She said she remembered feeling hot air from Mr Harris's nostrils and his beard tickling the back of her neck after he approached "from absolutely nowhere", and could tell he was getting excited as his breathing got heavier, the court heard.

>Mr Harris, appearing at Southwark Crown Court via video link from Stafford Jail, denies seven charges of indecent assault and one of sexual assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOefdtAPsFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rlYSJQkyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't trust the word of a disabled person.

You shouldn't trust Australians either.

Nigga that's colonel sanders

>She was finger lickin' good
- Rolf Harris

Nice

ROLF? MORE LIKE ROFL

hot

Disabled people are generally unattractive so it doesn't sound that hot.

Uhhh, she's blind. Having a beard is not a legitimate identifier

Why do they draw defendants instead of just taking photos again?

>feeling hot air from Mr Harris's nostrils and his beard tickling the back of her neck

all of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOefdtAPsFE

Alan Thiche was fortunate enough to find out about Rolf right before he died.

There are not attractive blind pe-

>The jury heard how Harris, now 86, had his trademark wobble board and didgeridoo with him at the time of the alleged attack on the woman

Fuckin aussies

Every single one.

Actual people.

Keep me cockatoo cool, Curl,
Keep me cockatoo cool
Ah, don't go acting the fool, Curl
Just keep me cockatoo cool

I remember before all this happened, I asked a few Australians if they knew Rolf Harris, and they all unanimously knew him as "oh, that artist, right?"

Now if I ever do that again he's gonna be known as "that rapist that stole everyone's hearts and then stomped on them ;_;"

Nothing will top the last trial when he imitated the sound of a didgeridoo and sang Jake the Peg while on the stand. Reports at the time said that members of the jury were smiling and laughing but that didn't stop them form convicting him on all counts.

>not going with the amnesia defence

He wrote a song about the experience, quite sensual and erotic imo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rlYSJQkyw

So the exact same as if you mentioned Cosby in front of an American or Saville in front of a Brit?

letting him be the court artist at his own trial was a step too far I think.

>The jury heard how Harris, now 86, had his trademark wobble board and didgeridoo with him at the time of the alleged attack on the woman, who claimed he moaned "Lemme see dem titties wobble" as he pawed at her breasts

He should be allowed to draw his own court picture

*wobbles board profusely*

Because you're not allowed to record or photograph in most big trials but you can't stop someone from sketching

> In 2014, at the age of 84, he was jailed on twelve counts of indecent assault that took place between 1968 or 1969 and 1986, on four female victims then aged between eight and nineteen.

more BS garbage
Actual rapists or murderers are let free because its impossible to fight cases 30 years after they happen

But then you see this trash

Fair dinkum, your honour

The Operation Yewtree cases are a mixed bag. Dave Lee Travis was cleared on over a dozen charges but was convicted of groping an adult woman for a few seconds in the 90s. Fortunately he wasn't jailed for that. Then you've got Gary Glitter and Chris Denning who were obviously guilty. Max Clifford photographed his victims and kept a letter one of them sent to him, so he was pretty guilty too. Most of the other people arrested were never even charged.

Some of the claims against Rolf Harris are questionable. He very likely abused his daughter's best friend; his side of the story, which was that she had seduced him as soon as she turned 18, was just a little too convenient. They let people from outside the UK testify against him and I think the jury convicted him based on those accusations rather than the other ones he was charged with, which were less convincing.

The tide has turned against these kinds of cases so I have no idea how this second trial will turn out.