Is it just me or has the amount of tripfags on Sup Forums increased in the last days? Like holy fuck...

Is it just me or has the amount of tripfags on Sup Forums increased in the last days? Like holy fuck, go to a website where anyone cares about who you are. You're going against the whole concept of Sup Forums for fuck's sake. Go to Reddit and register with a name there if you really wants one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
rbt.asia/mu/search/text/weebteam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True

anyway this board is shit.

Tripfags are established Sup Forums culture, the more of them the merrier. Sup Forums's absolute dips in quality were because of the absence of tripfags.

lmao you know this thread is just going to be a hive of tripfags now right?

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

You have to go back.

Newfriends don't know the tripkingdoms of old

>old autismclub that nobody but tripfriends cared about
yeah okay

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/weebteam/

literally who

And they're related to the cancerous new tripfags nowadays... How exactly? How does this change anything today?

Wonder if he ever got a chance to take his vacation to Mootxico.

And they were part of the problem, too. A lot of self-absorbed attention whoring bullshit, and more importantly a lot of posturing that came from it which led to people acting like they are authorities on things they ultimately had little knowledge of.

Who are you even referring to
Tripcode user exodus is directly linked to decline in board quality, you should welcome some healthy elitism.

We drove off normies and warned you morons about letting them run rampant. You didn't listen, and now look at the board. You chose this fate.

They've always been here

Nobody cares about your idea of "board quality." If you don't like the current state of Sup Forums you're free to fuck off.

Sup Forums has always been infested with tripfags. You must be new.

I cannot leave. It would be irresponsible to leave you children to your own devices again. Look at what happened the last time I did: rampant shitposting, newfriends everywhere, homogeneous Sup Forumscore tastes... it cannot be allowed to get any worse.

This, their cancer has plagued this board since inception, it's best to ignore them until they are dragged outside and shot dead in daylight

You're implying that tripfags are actually being elitist and currently improving the board. All they're doing is spouting the same shit about the same albums and spawning memes like Montie and brandon

I've been browsing for over 20 years and don't recognize a single one of you

>over 20 years
hmmm

that's nothing. i've been browsing for 30 years.
all these namefags are new
they add nothing to the quality of boards, just jerkin'

Sup Forums has always been tripfag central, worst part of the board IMO

wow you're really cool. do you make music urself?

at first Sup Forums was mostly fanbois hyping their favourite band
tripfags were big at a time when history of popular music was being discovered on the board.
now most important peeps in history of pop music are known and listened to
anons now likely to be derisive if you "only" know Sup Forumscore
trip fags now are irrelevant, not discovering or surfacing new or best music

Here you go faggots spread it everywhere

hi friendo

hi blindo