Why do you even care? Seriously wtf Britain

Why do you even care? Seriously wtf Britain

twitter.com/LondonEconomic/status/746247581748068352

Even adjusting for the 14% loss in currency value, the UK still holds GDP higher than France according to the IMF.

I don't know, but Brits seem to care very much about that, they were talking about that on sky news

Temporary dip. Not saying it'll go back to what it was or higher. But it will stabilise once everyone calms the fuck down.

Who the fuck cares? I can let 60 million from the middle east into Canada and it would boost the GDP, that doesn't mean it is a good idea or is even something worth pursuing.

>"muh independence", "muh short loss for long gain", "muh britannia"

You will only get meme answers to that, and now britbongs will spam me with "salty germoney" and "t.achmed" bullshit, while their economy is getting btfo

Wow, libtards openly lying about a wildly fluctuating situation and reading absolutely too far into a situation thats only very, very recently developed.

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Didn't provide any answers yourself there m8.

Smart Canuck

You're close to being bankrupt mate.

>pls agricultural subsidies

WEW
i'm sure they regret it now

I don't think so

Stop being a dumb cunt, Fritz. Literally nothing is going to happen for years as a result of this REFERENDUM but panic market reactions happen because of all kinds of shit regularly. It's a meaningless blip.

Remember the "Asian Financial Crisis". How is Singapore, (or China!) now? Recovery was a matter of months. Then there's the GFC. The so called "Global" financial crisis that was distilled to a number of institutions countable on one's fingers and SOME property markets in the "worst hit" nations.

It took the US longer to rebuild something on ground zero after 9/11 than it did for its economy to recover from the worst financial "crisis" since the Great Depression

In case you're not aware, Britain is a financial behemoth. These dumb bunny spikes and troughs will be forgotten in a week and really only of interest to the short term money market players (suck to be them if they bought on the wrong side of the result)

Idgaf

ECB devalues euro
>Come on goy, it's good for the economy
British pound loses value
>Bad goy! Bad goy!

lol at cuck france.

you're too pussy to leave EU sucking muslim cock

>You will only get meme answers
>is getting btfo

lol

Im not economic expert but I feel like this is a temp dip. Economic experts and what not dont like uncertainty. UK leaving is uncertainty for the future of the nations. Even if it could lead to the better people get scared it will get worse. Im sure it will bounce back after a couple of weeks.

>I'm not an economic expert.
Stopped reading there m8

Well are you?

CALIFORNIA NOW HAS A HIGHER GDP THAN THE UK. HOLY FUCK, YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME. CALIFORNIA NOW THE 5TH LARGEST ECONOMY ON THE WORLD.

>14%

15% loss and France is bigger than the UK according to the IMF

Actually user's comment is excellent for a non econ fag.

Markets are ALL about expectations.