YOU JUST KNOW

YOU JUST KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFE-kUk2h6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you mean by this?

Eurus and Sherlock have so much more chemistry than Sherlock and Irene.

I know right

I can't have been the only one thinking Sherlock was going to go home with Eurus

;_;

Is tumblr leaking again?

>re-watching the early seasons to remember the happier times

>Warch Ep 1 of S3 for tumblr getting BTFO

>see pic related's face

>feel inconsolable rage

There was a lot of chemistry between those two tho

>tfw all that wasted time spent on Mary could've been spent developing Sherlock's sister

>spend s3 developing Sherlock's growing connection with humanity and Watson after the 10/10 bro-tier shit in Reichenbach by solving 3 separate self-contained cases

>Give hints that show Euros' fingerprints all over every case

>Slowly build her up like Moriarty

Even with killing off Moriarty three seasons too early, we could've had comfy Holmeskino that also included an ebin tweest for tumblr.

A shame Moffat is a fucking hack.

Was this the worst finale of all time or the worst finale of all time?

Should have just began with killing Mary off like Danny Pink who was immediately hit by a fucking car.

Dexter still tops it by far

>The meaningless suddenness of her death compels Watson to start thinking like post-Irene Sherlock (viewing everyone as pieces in a game) while Sherlock takes inspiration from Watson and starts thinking like a normie human who has made mistakes

Would've been Lucas-tier poetry tbqh. S4 should've ended with Watson killing Magnusson with Sherlock shrieking NO in the background.

Cartoon-tier enough to satisfy tumblrinas, yet kino enough to cement the theme that Sherlock and Watson need each other to stay human.

This. Some role reversal would have been great pottery.

This would've been great

The real shame of how they bungled this episode up was that Eurus was actually an excellent idea for a villain to follow-up Moriarty, having Sherlock have to compete against his own smarter sister.

Especially given that the two actors had great chemistry together and could've had a very convincing brother-sister relationship as well.

They reallly missed out on a golden opportunity by not using Eurus to her full potential.

He put mary in at the end just to spite us, didnt he

JEJ

>the worst girl in the entire fucking series has the most lines and screentime

>Molly gets fuck all except a scene where she gets her heart ripped out all over again

Just cuck my shit up fa͏m

Urghh both those scenes

Lmao martin split up with that frumpy cow in RL.

>>Warch Ep 1 of S3 for tumblr getting BTFO

explain plz?

Sian Brooke was fantastic

>mfw Mycroft is my favorite character

youtube.com/watch?v=CFE-kUk2h6Y

Her acting, and the shooting too, was brilliant in this scene. I got so hyped for e3

>They reallly missed out on a golden opportunity by not using Eurus to her full potential.

That's the real theme of the show.

I got really fucking suspicious at the end of the first episode, but the Moriarty arc made me maintain hope.

In hindsight, I was a fucking fool. Look at the endgame Cabbie scene and compare it to the entire series, it's legitimately an allegory on Moffat's writing.

>Show the Cabbie's opponents enemies were smart, if not moral, but smart af.

>Demonstrate the Cabbie never loses
>Sherlock seems to figure him out
>extended scene of 12D chess
>Sherlock takes the b8
>ambiguous if he guessed correctly
>Watson timely kills the Cabbie
>we never know who was right
>DUDE QUIRKY BANTER LMAO
>rinse/repeat.

Are they doing anymore? Felt pretty wrapped up.

Ending couldve been decent with them playing violin and turning into the sherlock theme if they just didnt put le awesome secret spy voicing over the whole fucking thing.

Moffat went full madman with muh Cult of Sherlock being composed of PUNISHED Anderson and dozens of fangirl landwhales, then showing they were all dipshits and wrong.

I thought at the time that Moffat was giving a message that he respected the material enough not to make the show Dr. Who 2.0 and was telling the projecting roasties to fuck off.

>never have I been so wrong

>PUNISHED Anderson

She's such a shit actress.

MY. BAKER. STRREET. BOYYS.

I cringe pretty hard whenever Moriarty shows up.

Cabbie scene was silly anyway. All Sherlock had to do is to pick a pill and then send it for chemical analysis.

He has style though.

One of the best scenes of Sherlock imo

>I got so hyped for e3

that scene was legitimately great though

I know. That's why I felt like that guy in the picture when S3 came out.

Hope status = crushed

He does, just something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

That's the pottery of the episode, the setup for Sherlock as a character, and why Moffat deserves nothing but lmaoing@urlyfe-tier scorn. He's squandered the only good themes of the show in favor of capeshit antics and ebin tweeeeests.

Sherlock in Ep 1 had no reason to live. The only thing that kept him going were interesting cases, he had no other reason to live. Black police lady wasn't wrong when she said that incarnation of Sherlock would eventually snap and kill someone if he got bored.

We see him grow over time though. With Watson, Irene, and even Mary (as awful as that arc was) to the point where he goes from full madman willing to take a 50/50 chance of taking his own life to begging for it in genuine fear.

But Sherlock wanted to know if he was right, and was willing to bet his life on the fact he was.

Anderson's character was the most JUSTed of all
>only person in universe who downright hates Sherlock Holmes
>ends up loving him anyway

Bet Eurus gave him personal therapy sessions until he was brainwashed into loving Sherly kek.

>no Anderson in S4
DROPPED

He will be the main antagonist in the S5

they didn't even land on anything soft either. It'd hurt dropping a floor.

>Euros was Watson's bromance all along

>Euros mind-controlled Watson's black therapist to convice him to make a blog that would draw Moriarty's attention to him

It's SMEEEEEEEEEE SHERLOCK, THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN

this desu senpai

Sian Brooke was terrific. She'd have made a really solid addition to the cast if Eurus wasn't made a supervillain. Hopefully they have the good sense to do damage control.

How can one woman be so perfect bros?

cute!!!

Shame she never got any sort of follow-up after getting emotionally raped.

Moffatt: She gets over it! Surely at a certain point you have to figure out that after Sherlock escapes tells her, “I’m really sorry about that, it was a code, I thought your flat was about to blow up.” And she says, “Oh well that’s okay then, you bastard.” And then they go back to normal, that’s what people do. I can’t see why you’d have to play that out. She forgives him, of course, and our newly grown-up Sherlock is more careful with her feelings in the future. In the end of that scene, she’s a bit wounded by it all, but he’s absolutely devastated. He smashes up the coffin, he’s in pieces, he’s more upset than she is, and that’s a huge step in Sherlock’s development. The question is: Did Sherlock survive that scene? She probably had a drink and went and shagged someone, I dunno. Molly was fine.

>Molly made to admit she genuinely loves Sherlock only to get heartbroken yet again
>The real question is if Sherlock is ok
So it's true, Moffat really can't write women

John bullies Sherlock into dating her, marrying her, impregnating her, and pretending to love her until his dying breath because Molly deserves it after all he's done to her and all she's done for him

I wouldn't even be mad if this happened. Poor Molly

>She probably had a drink and went and shagged someone, I dunno. Molly was fine.
kek

I can see how it works tbqh. Molly being forced to confront her fear of being humiliated, having to tell Sherlock she loves him, would completely change her world view especially after Sherlock doesn't treat her like garbage like she was anticipating.

Yeah but she gets Sherlock to say i love you back to her only to have him later revoke it but she genuinely meant it

I mean on what planet did Sherlock get the rough end of it?

>The question is: Did Sherlock survive that scene?

I actually feel embarrassed for liking this series.

Molly's not stupid. She knows she forced Sherlock to say it, it was just a moment she needed to keep her going through her agonising existence as a lonely thirty-something single woman who has spent half a decade pining after one man.

Fair enough

I still don't exactly agree with how Moffat sees it, but I see your point.

So I wasn't the only one who (pardon the tumblr phrase) shipped Sherlock and his sister?

what does that even mean?

The amount of sexual tension between Eurus and Sherlock could be cut with a knife. Plus she was as yandere and possessive as a fuck.

Sherlock?

You don't get to bring friends
or
we want baneposter audience

Sherlock we are going to have lots of fun testing.. for eternity

Seems like whoever made this shit played portal and decided to make a film based on Glados

The 'miss me?' ending of season three got me hyped for an AI moriarty
too bad they never delivered

this entire arc would have been better if it was Sherlock vs a super intelligent AI turned evil

don't let the directors/writers see this cuz they will for sure steal this idea

MDE should pitch their own version of Sherlock Holmes desu.

Eurus a cute

So this season's twist was actually that Sherlock has a secret sister no one mentioned before and she's actually waaay smater then him and also evil?

Did Moffat pick up a script for an episode of All My Circuits by mistake?

Yeah how do you apsies miss this fact this was like 100% the theme of the whole episode.

Sherlock was willing to bet his life to prove he was right. You could even take it a step further and say he was actually hoping for the chance to die, contemplating suicide. There were lots of hints to that too.

In my opinion, this was one of the best scenes in the series and what pulled me into it in the first place. Not to mention britishman crumpetpants executed it brilliantly.

Meant to reply to this user too.

>apsies
I stroked out here

god a study in pink is so fucking good

I'm torn because I think he's a decent character too, but the actor is also one of the show runners and writers that collaborated with moffitt to ruin everything

>tfw all that wasted time on making the show a pile of shit could have been spent on solving mysteries

he's just salty because everyone hated the scene he originally wrote

On the contrary, I feel the first episode of season 1 was the only truly good episode the show's ever had.

It actually felt like Sherlock Holmes and was reminiscent of the old Brett series.

All those fucking banter scenes. Especially the ones with Anderson.

It's been a while since I watched it but I liked season 2 episode 1 as well, at the time. It's definitely less faithful to the original though.

a solipsistic AI who believes it made up everything by attempting to make sense of the static through its inputs
"I like you so much, sherlock - it's a shame I made you up"

>YOU JUST KNOW