The NFL is DONE it's FINISHED

>The NFL is DONE it's FINISHED
>NOBODY'S GOING TO WATCH EVER AGAIN

Based Donald Trump giving the league free advertising, he truly is the savior of football

All a ploy to bring back the usfl

>twitter is a representative sample of total viewers
lmao just lmao

It's a hot talking point. What, you really think numales from NY and Seattle are gonna tune in every Sunday or buy merchandise or pay for cable or actually go freeze their asses on a stadium for 3 hours?

eh, im don't watching and a couple of dudes I know are as well

games just become boring and this political nonsense just makes it easy

when your national team plays it's also a tt in your country, it doesn't mean soccer is massive there

*done

Noice

>Football is the only thing people are talking about today
>people posting highlights and talking about the game is surely going to make people stop watching

As expected your average NFL viewers isn't a sensitive pol fag and are watching regardless

I didnt watch the NFL for the first time since 2003 today, I recognize players have the right to protest, no matter how retarded they are, but the nFL is supposed to entertain me, not talk down to me and tell me how racist i am for being white, so im just not gonna watch, its like the colbert show, I dont watch it, so it doesnt particularly upset me or anything like that, i am a little bummed that it seems like all 3 major pro leagues are going down this trail, but i still have college sports and the NHL to watch, im also getting into golf and tennis.

If there is a ratings drop it will start next week. I bet ratings are up this week. People love controversy.

>twitter trends running on """"algorithms
""""represents whats on the mind of the average american

The NFL isn't talking down to you or telling you that you're racist for being white. That's all in your head. The NFL is just standing by their players against Trump's insults.

Being this stupid

>WNBA skew
lmao

I talked about Hillary a lot on twitter

she didn't get my vote

That's literally every single Sunday though, retard.

The NFL is still the most watched television event out there. That doesn't mean that ratings aren't down significantly.

>He thinks the millennials of twitter who hop on every opportunity to retweet something about LE ORANGE DRUMPF are the types who give a fuck about the NFL let alone sports

retard

Based tweet posters

While I'm no fan of NFL management I can feel for them a bit here because it seems like there is no true winning move for them. Trump really trapped them with his tweet stoking the dumpster fire. Stand by the players and take a reputation and fanbase hit with the political antics, or put their foot down now and still take a reputation and fanbase hit. The latter seems like it would be more effective in the long term. Just tell the players to stand for the anthem and to keep any political activism to outside league events. Of course the fag media would try to throw a shitstorm about wayyycism so naturally the NFL management is scared shitless of this. They probably shouldn't be though, we saw what all the media whining did to hurt Trump's campaign.

the winning move was nip that shit in the bud in 2015, i was always conservative, but i wasnt a trump fan, i voted against him in the primaries, but having literally every facet of my entertainment from tv to movies to sports to news constantly beat me over the head with leftism/identity politics, I was more than happy to go out and vote for trump in the general, and thats after I abstained from voting in 2012 because I felt romney was a neo-con.

yeah back when baton rouge had that alton sterlin bullshit going on, LSU told their football players if they wanted to protest, they couldn't have ANY lsu apparel on and they couldn't protest at any event they were representing the university.

Yeah that would have been the optimal move. At this point they were probably just hoping it would eventually blow over and just be a small footnote in NFL history, but now it has blown up in their faces and there's really nothing they can do to save face.

To think that the first domino was a shitty QB who was trying to drum up enough controversy to land himself another contract. Whether he meant to be or not, Kaepernick is a master class troll.

this just about sums it up T B H

Tennis goat. Makes me want to play when I watch tho. Only sport where you can have open quallys at biggest tourneys so you can go play at us open if you want to