Is there a bigger soy repellant than Hair Metal?

Is there a bigger soy repellant than Hair Metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSVApv8DIOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mQEp9489oT0
youtube.com/watch?v=RcnMPs42Bzo
youtube.com/watch?v=2fCjtTi5cj0
youtube.com/watch?v=7COTI8k-rgo
youtube.com/watch?v=IAIda65XhYI
youtube.com/watch?v=BuwWKKzaEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=iTW3tXsxN_w
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyn7MbM4jg
youtube.com/watch?v=IqngrRBIpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUc4Cq5NJc
youtube.com/watch?v=r6jIXtJy4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs5NTHYNzEA
youtube.com/watch?v=oMA9-tx6Z6U
youtube.com/watch?v=NmarB5nH4_U
youtu.be/qUUc4Cq5NJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doubtful

the nu-male cannot withstand it

youtube.com/watch?v=vSVApv8DIOQ

This is probably the greatest song ever written.

Consider me soy.

visual kei

tbqh hair metal should logically be the ultimate soyboy outcome

Actual metal.

This. Visual kei is basically what happens when you leave the hair metal trend untouched and let it evolve into the craziest form imaginable.

i hate girly men so much that i need to listen to music by androgynous guys that try way too hard to look like girls
i also hate music that's all about partying and drugs and girls
give me my motley crue the defeners of real metal and real music and real men

>dress like hookers
>shoot up heroin
>masturbatory guitar leads based on gimmicks, no actual effort
>all of the bands enjoy the act of cuckholding, which they openly sing about and endorse
Nah, nah.

>ziz
ziz

Why is it that despite that, the rap-and-indie loving “soyboy” is repulsed by it?
It is quite the paradox.

>>dress like hookers
That woman actually love it and open their legs at the moment they see them
>>shoot up heroin
Brutal
>>masturbatory guitar leads based on gimmicks, no actual effort
Pretty based, they doesnt give a fuck. Pure testosterone
>>all of the bands enjoy the act of cuckholding, which they openly sing about and endorse
what --->

real men despise all of the mentioned
>le heroin addiction es brutal xD
grow up you bug

HOLY JAM

Repellent? Not really. If anything it's appeals to pussies. Hair metal is like metal for people too soft to handle Metallica, Slayer, etc.

Nah plenty of faggots pretend to like metal cause it's "hip", hair metal is anti hip

Also, fuck you all glam metal/sleaze never dies, it just pops up where you least expect it
youtube.com/watch?v=mQEp9489oT0

>Hair metal is like metal for people too soft to handle Metallica, Slayer, etc.
Lol, and Metallica and Slayer are the most extreme bands you could think of? What a poser soyboy

>drugs arent cool kids :) *sips tea*
Having a drug addiction is the most cool thing ever. Lol.
You have to soy back

I guess his point was, if those soy boys cannot handle Metallica or Slayer, how are they going to handle death or black metal? They stick with the drag queens instead.

>implying Slayer and early Metallica aren't part of the hump you have to clear before you get to the heavy stuff

>metal
>not soyboy

>implying shooting up and sucking dick for smack is cool

Real metalheads like me look down on these faggots. You're lucky I don't know where you're at gay ass motherfucker

Metallica and Slayer are on the same level as classic glam

After years of extreme metal, they always come around to the classics. Pyromania is unironically better than Show No Mercy and almost on part with Kill em All.

Yes. Gangsta rap.

W.A.S.P are the ultimate in anti-soy:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcnMPs42Bzo

youtube.com/watch?v=2fCjtTi5cj0

youtube.com/watch?v=7COTI8k-rgo

youtube.com/watch?v=IAIda65XhYI

youtube.com/watch?v=BuwWKKzaEgQ

No

If your glam metal band isn't named after a dangerous animal and/or a female character and doesn't have doubled consonants in its members' stage names, as well as thick fluffy hairdos and stage makeup and either dramatic photographs of the band posing in post-apocalyptic spandex and leather outfits and/or a mid-80s Playboy Playmate of the Month in a hi-cut outfit with glowing smoke in the background on its album covers and at least one "OW!" per song as well as groovy basslines and bluesy riffs and gated-reverb snares, at least two power ballads and more sass than a 300-pound black lady, you can get the FUCK out of my face.

One thing i noticed that makes me think is that the hair metal guys all dressed like faggots but banged a lot of women.
While the grunge guys dressed in a masculine manner but acted like faggots

soyboys love that

white+some animal = perfect glam name

Dude my point was that Slayer and Metallica are NOT very extreme. These people can't even handle that

Hair metal is literally the soyboy est thing ever you morons.

what the fuck are you talking about, most people who listens to glam listens to thrash too

This was exactly my meaning. Slayer and Metallica are normie entry-level, but glam/hair metal is even less than that

being a chad is soyboy according to you?

>you can only listen to one metal subgenre

Hair metal is the pussiest shit on the planet. It's watered down sleaze metal/rock. Stuff like Guns n Roses and later Nirvana was big as a reaction to how pussified hair metal actually is. Yes, that means that even goddamn whiny ass Nirvana is less soy.

maybe nowadays, but not in the 80's. glam/hair was as mainstream as pop. it was the radio friendly alternative to metal. it appealed to women and jocks. thrash was more underground and at the time was pretty hardcore.

Never claimed that, listen to whatever you want. I was just pointing out that in the 80s, glam was like watered down thrash for the mainstream. i wouldn't call that "soyboy repellant"

>Nirvana was big as a reaction to how pussified hair metal actually is
Nirvana literally said hair metal was toxic masculinity

>literally dress up like women
is there anything more soy?

dude, my father, my uncle and his friends listened to both genres in the 80s
most metalheads did

you

and they were right

Most people listened to it. It was pop radio. But your dad and his buddies listened to thrash as well, which the others did not. So if the majority of people were listening to hair, then how is soy repellent? Thrash was.

hey look its the new york dolls if they were faggots

but soyboys dislike it because of machoism in lyrics and attitude
hair metal was a scene happening in bars with hookers and pole dancing and alcohol and drugs and street shit

No people disliked it because it was boring as fuck. It heavily watered down the hard rock and sleaze metal it's heavily inspired by into something plastic, manufactured poppy derivative shit.

Death metal

That sounds like hip hop to me.

Hip hop still has some attempts at more dense or raw quality projects. Sleaze metal completely died once the genre got co-opted to become hair metal.

Faggot detected

Dudes that were into hair metal were the soyboys of the 80's

why do Sup Forums neets still think chad listens to hair metal

chad listens to whatever the fuck is on the radio

people who still listen to hair metal were either from that era or are fucking soy themselves

>genre that in it's time was so masculine the music itself didn't even have to be well written but was anyway
>soy in any way

>soy repellent
>dudes who look like trashy women
I think we're getting some signals crossed here.

>hip hop
>attempting anything at all

yeah, attempting to see how intentionally ridiculous it can get before it's fans stop going on about "bangers"

i was about to ask when masculinity has ever effectively replaced songwriting but then i remembered hip hop is a genre

yes

In 2014, Stewart Taylor wrote that in the Bay Area thrash metal scene in the 1980s, in venues where bands like Exodus played, metal fans who liked "hair metal" bands such as "Ratt, Motley Crue and Stryper" were considered to be poseurs.[41] A sociology book states that "[t]rue [metal] fans separate themselves from the posers through devotion to the history of the genre as well as the history of the particular bands and artists."[42]If a music fan came to an Exodus show at thrash clubs "...with a Motley Crue shirt or a Ratt shirt, Paul Baloff [of Exodus] would literally tear that shirt off the person's back," and then the band would "tear up the shirts and tie them around their wrists and wear them as trophies...[or]...badges of honor." [43]As well, "...Baloff would often command the audience to 'sacrifice a poseur'", a ritual that involved the audience throwing the suspected hair metal fan onto the stage.[44]

HAIR METAL GAYLORDS:
[X] FUCKING DESTROYED
[ ] NOT DESTROYED

Is there video footage of this out there? I need to see this in action, it sounds crazy.

BAHAHAHAHA

*blocks your estrogen*

youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=iTW3tXsxN_w
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyn7MbM4jg

Steel Panther are unironically great musicians.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqngrRBIpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=qUUc4Cq5NJc
youtube.com/watch?v=r6jIXtJy4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs5NTHYNzEA

youtube.com/watch?v=oMA9-tx6Z6U
forgot this one

Ok, Dad. Please take off your too small t-shirt and put on something besides flip flops and board shorts before people come over. Better yet, just stay in the basement.

so you want real man.. huh.. interesting...
hows your connection with daddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=NmarB5nH4_U

>Sup Forums are taking the soyboy meme so far they are now forcing themselves to like hair metal

Embarassing

it's obvious that's just what they like. aka normie plebshit

Remember to spell it "WHYTE".

Hair Metal is pure distilled Toxic Masculinity.

It's POISON.

youtu.be/qUUc4Cq5NJc

uhh
hm

Ironically there is a metal thread on Sup Forums right now

lol
you like the most gender confused pop rock