Entire Steelers team stays in locker room during National Anthem

>Entire Steelers team stays in locker room during National Anthem
>Alejandro Villanueva defied the coaches orders and stood proud.

nice thread OP you fucking faggot I hope you kill yourself

Hi Colin.

He's an Army vet. He has my utmost respect. Fuck every other goatee, jorts and sandal wearing Pittsburgher.

Good for him and good for the people in the locker room

Are you so low iq that you dont believe both options are moral?

Based Villaneuva he's too good for the faggot kneelers

Disrespecting your nation that made you a millionaire isn't moral

"bi-sexual" queer fag detected

I'm sure he doesn't think he's racist. Kinda sad honestly. I think the only mature thing to do now would be bench him for one game. For not showing unity with his team.

>78487461
O
U
R
G
U
Y

If he's on inactive reserve (rather than retired, there's no fucking way he's retired) he's obligated to or he can still face UCMJ action.

t. Armybro

The most patriot NFL player is Hispanic, really made me think

the nation didn't make them millionaires. the team owner did

Captain in the US Army Rangers
Has a Bronze Star with Valor device for rescuing wounded soldiers while under enemy fire

He's already worth more than most of the overpaid babies in this league

Why didn't he stand in the tunnel with the rest of his teammates?

>and white "Americans" say Hispanics are the problem

Dumb shits

Spanish

loves his country unlike the other ungrateful brats

>interview kneeler
>"I don't disrespect the military or the nation-"
>yes you do REEEEE

Flyovers should be gassed

BUILD THE WALL SPIC!

>Ruins the unit cohesion of the team which costs them the game.

Good job costing your team the game faget. You'd think a jarhead like him would appreciate working as a unit and not putting your own, selfish urges first.

virtue signaling is not moral

Furthering the narrative pushed by the malicious corporate and political elite is not moral, in fact it's despicable

Another good reason to hate the Steelers

the coach was on the field too you dumb idiot

>I have a small white dick
Fixed.

>coaches orders
where is your free speech now, Amerifaggots?

youll built it and pay for it beaner cunt

Spic/White alliance when??

stick to playing with the family fuck-goat, abdul. men are talking.

>Flyovers should be gassed

We should cut off the city ants food and watch them starve

never, spics are just as bad as niggers

I'm from Boston retard

What a fucking diva. Too good to follow his coach's orders and be a team player.

Such a locker room distraction desu. It's no wonder the Steelers lost today with this type of distraction on their organization

#respect

>Flyovers should be gassed

is /ck/ leaking?

>black oppression is a liberal narrative

Hello low iq flyover. Did you know
Blacks are arrested for marijuana use despite a greater population of whites actively smoking
By changing only the name on a resume to a black name, they will receive 50% call backs
NC voter ID laws were outlawed for 'surgically targeting blacks'

Wow its almost as if blacks are not treated the same, and this is GASP an injustice a black athlete would like to protest and bring awareness to. Huh really made me think

Why do I even bother, bible thumping flyovers love keeping their head in the sand and refuse to read paragraphs with more than 3 syllables

please explain what virtue signaling is and why standing for the anthem is not virtue signaling

Blacks arrested for marijuana possession are more likely to have prior charges which is why they receive harsher sentences

don't forget if you live near a black you're likely to get robbed and shot and when cops stop patrolling the crime rate skyrockets.

there's around 50 just wonderful countries in Africa to chose from, but be warned they hate American niggers more than us!

Even taking this into account, it is not the same

Don’t you have a tampon to replace?

So brave, a hero we should all look up to in these dark age of kneeling

Why are blacks stupid enough to get caught with reefer?

> required to go onto the field to put his hand on his heart for the anthem.

Could you show me that statute in the UCMJ?

but he could have stood in the tunnel

Sounds like you should move to an Arab country where niggers, women, gays, and kneelers are stoned. Seem right in line with the republican ideals.

Would you rather employ a Patrick Dawson or a D'Quavium Maurice? Serious question you sheltered fuck.

>this matters
Hello racist

Depends if you're racist or not

Dissent is the most powerful form of patriotism. Good on Villanueva.

None if these things are that bad. Have you ever seen what goes on in Africa?

Villanueva cost his team a win with that fuckery.

>looks this is worse!
That's not the point. The point is it isnt equal you fucking moron.

>None if these things are that bad

You mean the rape of the continent by white colonialists?

Bad public school system

>dey wuz gud bois

fuck off

AND HIS TEAM LOST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAY TO HELP YOUR TEAM ASSHOLE

YOU LOST TO THE FUCKING BEARS, GO HANG YOURSELF.

>guilty before proven innocent

fuck off

>youhavetogoback.jpg

>his skin is a darker color
>therefore he doesn't deserve equal treatment

Wow so thought provoking

>m-m-muh colonialism
Explain to me why some rogue Britfags with the world against them made Zimbabwe the "breadbasket of Africa" but as soon as they're kicked out the natives go back to starving? Is that evil whitey's fault too?

keep in mind that affirmative action means even having the same educational qualifications doesn't make them equal candidates. They get into top schools through pity rules.

Team should have shown unity with him, tbqh,

Yeah it’s a real shame the entire continent really went to shit the moment the white peoples left

>dude I'm gonna pretend to be retarded to make people mad LOL

>Spanish

No difference.

sounds mexican

better build a wall around him

Rock yourself dude.

He is spanish, retards, learn how to use Google.

>skin is a darker color
>have highest violent crime rates

It's sort of between the lines you know.

Yeah, I rock, what's your problem, Poortugal?

>we're bone sucking idiot quasi monkeys who don't know how to extract resources and form major trade empires so we're going to cope by calling it "rape" when someone else does

Should probably be happy they weren't just wiped out like some groups of native americans

>focuses only on the posts mocking him
>tells people it’s not an argument
>ignores all the other posts proving him wrong
Keep on shining you fucking retard

This isn't making you happy, in fact it makes you hate yourself. But whatever, you're free to continue this path if you want

Not showing proper respect to the flag is considered a show of criticism of the United States government, which is strictly forbidden for US servicemembers in uniform and out of uniform.

13% of the population commits 52% of murders. how do you feel about that inequality?

>no replies
lmao

That doesn't explain the need to go ON the field. So again- where does it say he he can't show proper respect in the tunnel?

Nationalism is petty tribalism at its base

B-b-but whitey made them do it!!! If only they had enough money fo dem programs they would have been the peaceful friendly giants they are on the inside!

I guess he could've? It depends on his explanation for choosing not to be in the presence of the flag while rendering respect, if someone chose to go after him on those grounds

You're trying to apply logic to UCMJ, a book with a lot of loopholes that don't really matter because the military will rule however the fuck they want. If they can reasonably prove it was disrespectful, he'll get fucked. It's that simple

>be the absolute top 1% of the most privileged blacks in human history
>kneel because you're mad blacks don't have it well enough
>nobody will call you tribal

>be the absolute top 1% of the most privileged blacks in human history

NFL players are Malinese noblemen?

When did you realize there is literally nor argument against the kneeling?

>colonialism ruined Africa
>despite never being colonized Ethiopia and Liberia are still shitholes

rly makes me think

The top 10 percent of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites #STAYWOKE

>despite never being colonized
Ethiopia got it's shit wrecked in WW2 and how was Liberia not a U.S. colony? many of thier presidents were White Americans.

He's locker room cancer at this point and the distraction he caused quite obviously made his team lose

>Steelers proceed to lose

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I wish that football players were taxed at the rate liberals want taxes to apply to them in order to see how quickly they switch to a conservative in order to keep their millions

It's Tomlin's fault trying to stay connected to his hood roots.

Don't you know? They're in poverty, not enough money for their stable of fresh kicks, that drives them to insane levels of murder!!

>poor people commit crimes

Absolute shocker. Maybe we should help them out so they wouldn't feel the need to sell drugs or steal to feed their kids? No that sounds stupid lets just call them stupid niggers and it will fix itself eventually

I'd like to ask for sources on this and then for you to write a ten thousand word thesis.

Fucking racist!

Google north carolina voter ID laws, Google black name resume, Google black vs white incarceration rate for equal crimes

Poor whites don't murder that much. Poor hispanics don't murder that much. Poor asians don't murder that much. Figure it out you thick faggot.

You don't feed your kids with murder. This is a group of people that is in a very sick place and they are only being encouraged.