I am devastated

Today i learned over 50% of UK population are xenophobes, racists and hate different skin colours.

Fucking sick shit bruv. Those disgusting savages literally hate blacks, muslims, asians, finns and fucking everything.

I am devastated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7HKktNbUCQ
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swede holidaying in Finland?

>hating based finns
fucking savages

The remain campaign assuming these are the only reasons why people would vote to leave is the reason why we won.

If you were ruled without a say from Moscow instead of Brussles would you still be so pro-union Perkele?

Nice new copypasta

Especially finns

you take things to personally. were you there ? if not grow the fuck up. maybe the brown people there are shit heads or did it never occur to you that the white man might not be the problem?

Or maybe we just don't want white genocide. Have fun.

Too obvious, bro. Especially with that flag.

>Those disgusting savages literally hate blacks, muslims, asians, finns and fucking everything.

and David Beckham.

I live in an immigrant heavy street. Koreans, Indos, Hindus and an Italian family. All of them have English flags out right now. All have families, pay taxes and engage in community.

One thing they all have in common is, they don't want muslim immigration. Nobody likes Muslims for a reason.

>...Asians, Finns
But you repeat yourself

>"asians"

every time

Almost forgot we call pakki filth 'asians'

>Today i learned over 50% of UK population are xenophobes, racists and hate different skin colours.
>xenophobes, racists and hate different skin colours.
All those buzzwords. Maybe they just love their own race and do not want to get extinct?

It's a shame the number isn't higher.

Farewell britfriends. It was fun. Nobody wins today.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7HKktNbUCQ

Leon Trotsky coined "racist" (racistov). His other claim to fame was genocide approaching the scale of Hitlers. He was eventually thanked by ending up with an ice Axe knighting him.

Please sign the petition guys, it's our only hope now!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

All my lefty Facebook friends have shared it

I'd like to thank the Leaves, since the pound crashed I have been buying a ton of shit dirt cheap from England.

Its a fire sale.

Just note, if they hadn't murdered that politician, the real vote would've been closer to like 70%.

Hilarious. Britains propaganda tribe should've learned from recent experience. You need to kill a club full of gay people to get shit done.

We'll buy some of your stuff too when trump takes over.

I just can't cope with this. I think I will commit suicide. How can people be so cruel towards poor immigrants? Fucking white males ruining everything

>Leon Trotsky
You talking about Lev Bronstein?

Me too, Mr.Chang.

>tfw you realize almost half the population of the UK are cucked past the point of no return

you're a fucking moron shit eating grinner who has no idea the demo that voted Leave HAD A MAJORITY 2nd\3rd\4th Generation BLACK VOTE cunt. They care about the industries and jobs that they've fostered within BRITAIN and its legislation. Enjoy licking the hands and rattling the chains that bind you in a chorus and joyus celebration towards the unending era of the rest of the exsistence you've selected.

>I am devastated

I'm not.

Jealous, though.