No user, thats a film non-christians will never understand

Fuck you buddy I loved that movie

This.

>show Liam Neeson in all the advertising
>he only shows up for a couple minutes

>Take girlfriend to see some Silence kino
>She falls asleep halfway through and calls it "preachy"
>"THE MISSIONARIES SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

If you're not a missionary you're a mission. Did you tell her that?

gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/24225/p24225_p_v8_ae.jpg

But Japs have no interest in converting people

Adam Driver was pretty shit in this. Stick to Star Wars.

adam driver sucked as kylo ren, they should have got andy serkis to play darth vader jr

is that the missionary resembling jesus?

very cheap

I hope you punched her.

dude silence is shit, martin Scorsese is a hack

The most overrated hack of them all, Scorcese is the king of cinematic masturbation and the “Look, ma, I’m directing” style of filmmaking. He represents almost everything that’s wrong with self-indulgent directing. The critics love him because of his ability to move the camera. If only he could move the audience. But then again, why bother telling a story when you can swoop through an overblown scene with a steadicam. Or get the brilliant actor Daniel Day-Lewis to do a Robert De Niro impersonation for over two hours opposite Leonardo DiCaprio. He finally won an Oscar when he took the depth and resonance out of the sublime Hong Kong thriller Infernal Affairsand remade it into the overblown, shallow snoozer The Departed.

The classic.

>girlfriend
Get out, I mean it.

wrong, I'm not religious and i like it.

o9ne of the best films ever made imo

nice dubdubs, MAN

Get the fuck out you pleb you don't belong here just shoo shoo back to plebbit shoo fly shoo don't bother me

I would've disagreed with you but then I saw the Departed

You're right. I haven't seen Silence yet but I won't get my hopes up

>a director is bad for directing

interesting criticism.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what i really liked about that movie was the way they repaired the ship all the time, giving the crew sort of a relationship with it, like some car-nerd constantly tuning his favorite porsche, which is something women just cant understand, caring for a piece of gear in a way that is a friend, because you need him and he needs you. women just care for things they can use and throw away when not needed anymore, like clothes or shoes. men care for tools that last a lifetime and will be repaired and taken proper care of, like a butcher and his favorite knifes. this movie made me wanna own a ship, seriously.

I think you are severely underestimating women there buddy.

at least the few women who were interested in watching the movie gave a good rating, but im not sure they gave it a good rating because they truly understood it or just didnt want to embarrass themselves by giving a bad rating to a classic movie.

i know no women who takes care of her car or her tool or even owns something worth to take care of, like my sister owns the cheapest knifes and kitchen utensils and is not even interested in buying something of high quality that need to be taken care of to work, she rather buys a new set of shoes or lipstick which will rot away in a dark place once she has been seen with them too often.

My gf sews clothes for us as a hobby and takes autistically good care of her sewing machines. She also absolutely detests buying stuff that won't last.