/brit/

barb edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOpt0e-ICmQ&list=PLDh5r_W7t1KUJQDhNS9KdPqTP1rgHHZXN&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40860595
i.4cdn.org/hm/1502988682005.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=akbzRuZmqVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANIME and so on

fucking hell hope it wasn't box head on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=sOpt0e-ICmQ&list=PLDh5r_W7t1KUJQDhNS9KdPqTP1rgHHZXN&index=11
CHOON

bum bum

FUCK RHEJIWODF

anime

>my mum took in the arse

why not her fanny?

assuming you're not gassing that's a top pull mate, nice one

good god shes ugly

unironically losing my virginity in about 2 hours

nervous as fuck, any last minute tips?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaals

same thing isnt it?

/brit/ janny literally perm ban me for no reason now I gota reset my router

quite literally

doing a wank

What does it mean, however, to choose something? It means to consider it as a whole, to look at it from every perspective.Yet how can I look at my life as a whole, since it has not yet come to an end and is therefore still incomplete? Indeed, as long as I am alive, I am always something not yet. The difficulty, it seems, is that one could only really know one’s own life after death, for then it has run its course. But evidently this knowledge is not something open to me, since when it is available I will be dead. My life as a whole seems only to exist in the eyes of those that survive me. Only they will be able to judge whether my life has been truly worth living or not.As long as I am alive I cannot know myself and when I am dead, I will not know myself either. To close this gap we have got used to understanding our life from the viewpoint of others, and it is for this reason that we understand death as well as something that happens to others, which is to say to ‘everybody’. Consequently we have become habituated to mistake death for an abstract fact of life.

To be honest I enjoy this talk radio even if I don't necessarily pay attention to everything they're saying.

BAAAAAAAARBS

have a wank now so you last longer

Honorary Anglo

ugly scrote

t. 13 year old
I bet you think the statue of david is too hot for public too

how does book work

>any last minute tips

nah im sure you'll do just fine with that

what a bizarre post
why would i think that

the eclipse is in two days lads

you probably wont get hard

what does that say?

FONT

Any Batty Bwois up inna de thread?

Post boipucci

How does my life become something that I choose rather than something that others choose for me? We have said that insofar as our lives are determined through the future as the place of our hopes, plans and projections, we are always something not yet.The whole of my life is then never anything already given, but constitutes the meaning of my future. But this future of myself, even though essentially belonging to myself, is not something within my control. Rather it announces itself as anguish, as the insecurity of what I will be able to achieve and what fate has in store for me. And yet it is only in surpassing my present life towards this future fulfilment that I can relate to my existence as a whole. This whole is, then, not the totality of all attributes of myself, but rather the free projection of myself towards my future possibilities stretching towards ‘my nothingness’, that is, my death. In order to exist authentically I then have to understand that I am an essentially temporal being, and that the time characterizing my existence cannot be understood in the abstract and theoretical sense of time that we measure in seconds, minutes and hours, but has to be understood in its concrete temporal span.Yet, the concrete time of any one human being is the time that is given between its birth and its death. Thus, for you and I, unlike the stone, the past is never just something past, nor the future simply something that is not yet; rather past and future are integral parts of our present lives.While my past is what I am, the future, in terms of my expectations and hopes, determines my very existence in the present. The temporality of existence is, therefore, not the abstract temporality of the time-line, but the concrete temporality of life where the present arrives from the future while resting on the past.

absurd post.

superb post.

me
*spreads arsehole*

anyone else notice a huge dip in literary quality of bbc articles recently? think they're hiring mongoloids to write their pieces now.

example

fuck off nigger

you're not welcome here

@78495334
@78495371
brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

proofs??

In everything else that I am I can be substituted by another. I can say that ‘I am a teacher’ or ‘I am a milkman’ or even ‘I am the lover of X’, but at certain moments in my life I have to realize painfully that in all these positions I can be replaced. Somebody else could become the teacher, the milkman or even the lover. Yet there is one possibility in which I cannot be replaced and that is in my death. We can begin to see why, therefore, it is only with my death that I can begin to grasp my existence as a whole; that is to say, that my existence becomes a question for me. For only in relation to my death am I truly individualized.

Incredible post.

Yes. It's because they're employing urban London freaks

third episode of Black Mirror was really good. first was decent but a bit try-hard. second was okay but overly abstract

Sugi mea pula imbecil

Just got called Sahbi at the post office

XD I get it. Because he'll only last a minute!

so many flags itt

This experience is that of the horror of the absence of the world, of an absence of meaning in which all my abilities become unreal, until ‘I’ myself disappear in the passivity of dying. In dying one is exposed to existence deprived of the world of action. In such existence the idea of authentic death, as the origin of my knowledge, is transformed into the infinite passivity of dying, where the one who dies encounters the impossibility of dying, that is to say, the impossibility of turning the world into something meaningful.

cant think of specific examples right now but either my standards have increased or the people writing the articles are shit at english.

saw one 'journalist' write "pretty much" in one of his articles. and it wasnt a shitty opinion editorial whatever either. was meant to be a formal article about something important. was a bit shocking really.

Not him, but I posted this a few days back then I moaned about the same issue.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40860595

couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

Actually yes. I used to use them a lot as reading practice for students but the quality has dropped off a cliff lately. Spelling mistakes everywhere, shallow and uninformative journalism, spurious and unnecessary commentary, obvious bias and use of informal slang language. They've also become really short - like 500 words or less.

Italian women were built for the BBC lads

I'm going home.

remember when reddit used to be full of when does le narhwal bacon and complete autists

now its filled with normies and a significant right-wing population

what happened?

>caribbean bros not welcome

fuck OFF rorke, caribbeans are pretty cool for the most part

wish that was the case all the time 2bh

I'm not black you dumb Paki

phwoarr

>significant right wing population
no it isnt

lads I think I might be a sociopath
or maybe a psychopath

I also compulsively lie for no real reason

>No boobs
>Woman
Pick one

>lost all my muscle since I'm not working out and developed a belly because of the high calory food here
Ah yes being unattractive

pls ignore him you're very welcome

Instead of finding in death the ground of my individuality, that which is properly mine and in regard to which I cannot be replaced, ‘my’ death rather exposes me to the dissipation of myself, to the experience of an insufferable anonymity. The impossibility of dying, then, does not defy our understanding because of our ignorance, but leads to the idea of another thinking, that is not characterized by power, a thinking that no longer understands itself as the activity of negation. But dying is this movement where I can no longer push death away from me by attributing it to ‘everyone’. Rather here I become ‘everyone’, that is, I lose myself and experience how ‘one dies’.

any muslim man in

doing a go

having an arrangement

a bit racist tbqh

urm no sweaty :) x

honestly wish I was a chad, would literally just go to japan and spread my seed far across the land

would like to thank the swede for doxxing that very irritating yank yesterday. haven't seen any more of his boring photos since. good stuff.

mooselimbs are an oppressed group

post proof otherwise fuck off

this is a whites only general

no its not. just dont like them. simple as.

delete this sexist image from the board

Just called someone a proto-yank on twitter

*baarb*

She only has boobs when she squishes them together

pathetic state of affairs

why is mena so fucking gay? thought they murder battymen in their shit-holes?

alan you shoulve seen ethipian before he was saying he could beat you to death in a 1v1

i.4cdn.org/hm/1502988682005.webm
love bums
love lads
love pints simple as

Been blacked

>POOQURI

>noteworthy or attention worthy

you;re kidding yourself if ledonald isnt noteworthy there

>youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0

why can't we have a based national anthem like china lads? god save the queen is fucking shit

not really

so

Nah that's from March. If i tuck a curl from the other side over i look normal

the beeb is a cultural tumour

Would suck

jerusalem >>>> chink shit

No it isn't Oliver

are you a cuck?

Should be Rule Britannia. Keep God Save the Queen as the Royal Anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=akbzRuZmqVM

decided out of the blue i want to buy some spray paint and try graffiti for the first time tonight
all halfords shut at 6 on saturday, where else can I buy it from?

JJJAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Witnessed CP on Sup Forums yesterday, lads
Guess I'm off to the big house