TABOO

Holy shit I want to watch more of this!
What did you think of the first episode?

I'm so fucking hooked right now. Tom Hardy is so fucking awesome in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7c3bQQmwVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What did you think of the first episode?

Pretty good but why don't you watch the 2nd episode also? It's arguably better

I checked my DVR, it's set to record at 7pm today.

who is this ghost???????

>I checked my DVR, it's set to record at 7pm today.

It aired already in the UK

His dad. The better questions is: who was the ghost in the first episode?

Where did it happen in the first episode?

I'm enjoying it but it feels like hardys delivery is a little off. Everyone else is great

Nothing happens/happened it's shit the only good thing is whenever tom hardy sings killer tofu by the beats.

his mother.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7c3bQQmwVE

>whoeyoo?
>WHOEYOO?

>Nothing happens
The nutka thing, the strange relationship with his supossed sister, all the african stuff, the investigation of his father's life...
Man i'm hooked, and Hardy is badass as always.

WHAT THE FUCK

have you notice her by yourself? congrats!

2 hours and all we get is
>Some mysteries are afoot and there's probably incest, stay tuned for some things that you already know are going to happen.

I sat through the entire first episode because of the high ratings. After the first 10minutes of the second episode and being bored till death again I looked through the rest of the episode and saw that it was more people talking. Turned it off and removed the file from my computer. Don't waste your time on this psuedo-show.

Nah some other user pointed it out, I missed it both times

Whenever I want to know about something I get naked and do a weird ritual too

This is why I'm banned from the local library.

how did you not see that the first time, it was on screen for so long were you in a trance gazing at tom hardys naked bod

>torrent album
>get sent dmca notice for every single song on the album
>cant torrent because this is the only decent isp in my area
>ddl off mega
>all links on /r/megalinks are dead

JUST

anyone know where I can find a ddl?

>gets bored by a TV show that uses dialogue to move the plot

Fucking get off my Sup Forums you normie trash.

get a VPN bruv

Pacing is off. Nothing has really happened, it's just being mysterious for the sake of being mysterious.

>plot
>black metal is 200 years old

Exactly.
Ooeoo? Is the only thing i like about this snore fest.

BRUV if you know anything about vpns you would know they do not protect your traffic in anyway shape or form

there's a really good defcon talk about vpns

pacing is fine im not gonna hit you with that hacky "hurrdurr u need sum splosions?" line the plebs love to use but deal with the pacing and be rewarded with kino set design and cinematography.

its been two episodes. should it have ended already?

First episode
>introduces characters
>sets up plot
Second episode
>James gets things he needs for plot
>people start to try and kill James

It's not fast paced but I don't see a problem with it.

Yeah I watch it

Haha so small

what album are you talking about
how's this related to the thread
i'm just confused

grower

That's one loose forskin. Must be from all the docking.

An hour each to do all that though

Is this the library set from Downton Abbey?

he's not a very big guy

I certainly was busy admiring his physique. The male form is highly aesthetic and underappreciated. No homo.

Getting tired of people suing this excuse for their miniature staffs.

>Pacing

Typical Redditors not happy without title crawls or explosions. You should just stick to watching capeshit if your adhd is affecting your TV viewing experience.

First episode was setup and second drove the plot forward. This show has been 9/10 Kinography so far. Literally no major flaws.

tom hardy plays the same character in this that he did in mad max/revenant/the drop/literally everything he's done. wide eyed manlet tough guy saying "mmm" and "hmmm" relentlessly. he's a shit actor

>t.Capeshitter

I aint gonna renew my sub for one new show HBO fuck off

But that stage presence though

How does it compare to the Young Pope? Will I fond the characters dull and uninteresting now that Im spoiled beyond good and evil (literally)?
Does it look as beautiful? Downloading ep 1 right now anyways but would like to know what to expect.

This show is Pure Kino
reddit pls go and stay go.

The America subplot bores me, the EIC scenes bore me. Any scene with the butler bores me. Tom Hardy being overly intense for no reason bores me.

I only watch this show because Edwardian Bane fuggs his sister and that alone makes it my favourite show of the last 12 months