Why does the Korean language look like nothing else? Are Koreans aliens?

Why does the Korean language look like nothing else? Are Koreans aliens?

hangugeoneun chuakhae

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Japanese_and_Korean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A quick google search tells me Korean looks like this.

They stole the ancient Chinese language just like Japan, and made their own parody of it.

>chinkapore

"Korean language" in korean is "hangugeo"
"Pleased to meet you" is "Cheo-eum beopgeteumnida"
I'm not sure but I think "I have a car" is "naneun chaga isseo"

it's a language isolate

some people theorize that it's actually related to japanese

My theory is that they are very closely related. My only evidence is that in Korean cats say Ya-go and in Japan cats say Nyaa-go. Everywhere else cats say Meow.

So what

I didn't expect Magyars to get it since your language also looks like some alien shit.

>A ház általában falakkal, ablakokkal, tetővel rendelkező építmény. Sok célt szolgálhat; állandó élőhelyet biztosít, védi a magántulajdont, lakóit a természet viszontagságaitól óvja stb. Építik magán- és közhasználatra is.

It's possible since both languages share similar grammar and sentence structure. Meanwhile Chinese is more similar to western languages in that mater.

Isn't Chinese very analytic and tonic? That doesn't sound very western to me.

I'm actually from planet goryeo from the Hwan solar system.
t. Ayy lmao

but it's actually similar at some point. we can't communicate each other but I wonder why our language is considered both isolated when even english and hindu are considered the same group.

Because we're an isolated language

>/thread

>I'm not sure but I think "I have a car" is "naneun chaga isseo"

*"Cha isseo" or "Chaga isseupnida"

"cha isseo"? I thought the object had to have a particle indicating that it is the object of the verb "to have"

you can just omit it lol especially in spoken language

Proto-feline language confirmed

this grammar is exactly the same as Japanese, you can abbreviate subject and particle in sentence. our grammar is completely different from western language (even ural-altaic one like finnish or hungarian) so you should forget about grammar rules in your language when you learn our language.

Ancient Chinese is Caucasian, you chinks are just hijacked it and made it your own. shame yourself fucks.

Because we can find some sort of extinct ancestor to those languages (muh PIE maymay). As far as I know, the best comparisons between japanese and korean are loanwords.

>Learning korean

Stop this foolishness right now and count your blessing for speaking indo-european language

My language doesn't have particles. I read this particle thing on a korean course site.

>As far as I know, the best comparisons between japanese and korean are loanwords.
From what i've read, it's actually grammar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Japanese_and_Korean

I'm not talking pronunciation but sentence structure. Subject verb object. Japanese answer Korean don't use it.

And*

Sorry, writing from phone.

Korean and Japanese started off as a Proto-Austronesian language that got highly influenced by Tungusic. But, Proto-Japanese was influenced by Jōmon and Korean became influenced by Mongolic. Then, both languages received heavy Chinese influence to become what they are now today

I don't know if this theory has proved. But It can might help you a bit.

>its another somebody who has just discovered western china thinks that ancient china was caucasian episode

>these every sentences
American education

Japanese people were born from the Sun Goddess Amaterasu, and she also made the language.

Korean:

Proto-Austronesian + Proto-Tungusic/Paleo-Siberian => Proto-Koreanic + Proto-Mongolic + Proto-Chinese/Sino-Tibetan => Old Korean + Old Chinese => Middle Korean => Korean

Japonic:

Proto-Austronesian/Proto-Tai + Proto-Tungusic/Paleo-Siberian => Proto-Japonic + Proto-Korean => Old Japonic + Jōmon/Ainu + Classical Chinese => Middle Japanese => Japanese

Not related at all desu.

>American
>education

>Japanese
>humanu

If you think it is erroneous just refute it with an argument. It's just you that is uneducated

Because Koreans were smart enough to deliberately design their alphabet, instead of using evolved cave scratches like every other country.

I meant when their language is transliterated to latin script.

>why does it look nothing like the half dozen languages I've ever seen written
check out navajo

There are a lot of languages isolates in the world and besides, even though some languages are part of little language families (and technically they are not "isolated") like the Japonic language family, they are as isolated as they can get because no relationship have been established to other language families

Modern Korean and modern Japanese have a lot of semantic and typological similarities, but the further you go back in time the less similarities you find, which is the complete opposite of what would happen, (This is certainly true for Indo-European languages: there is more much common ground between Latin, Ancient Greek and Sanskrit than between Italian, Modern Greek and Hindi, this also holds for EVERY established language family)

But it does not seems to work with the proposed "Altaic" language family, (which by the way even some strong early supporters of Altaic now say that is full of shit like Alexander Vovin (Aлeкcaндp Boвин) or Stefan Georg) an examination of the earliest written records of Turkic and Mongolic languages, for example, reveals FEWER rather than more similarities. In other words, we can observe convergence rather than divergence between Turkic and Mongolic – a pattern that is easily explainable by borrowing and diffusion, but which makes little sense if these languages descended from a common ancestor.

The standard line in Linguistics is that Altaic is not proven, and therefore there is no such thing as Altaic

It's a modern language and supposedly makes the most sense structurally of the asian languages, or any language supposedly.
If you had to pick 1 language for the world, modern Korean is probably the one.

It doesn't even have adjectives.

That's why I hard to learn other language
Korea cannot into global

Wuz Changz n sheeit

It's a language isolate as other anons said. As a Korean I think we have something to do with Japanese and Manchus because of Y haplo thing (Korean, Japanese, Manchu share O2b gene) but I don't think there is sufficient evidence to see if the three languages are related

They once said on Arirang that Koreans used Chinese characters originally. But as there's a fuck ton of them there were very few literate people. So a poet in the 19th century made up completely artificial phonetic notation.

It was invented in the 15th century by some king

Romanizing is the worst thing you can do to many languages but it probably looks the worst on Korean
T. half Korean

you have never seen romanized russian then

They still use Chinese characters (Kanji) for adult things.

>T. half Korean
>flag
Mother is Korean?

Hangul, the Korean writing system, was made because everyone who wasn't a noble used to be analphabetic since they used Chinese characters. You can actually write all of Korean with Chinese characters, not really the other way around tho

Yes and my father is aryan

Are there some Koreans around in NL? I def see some in the UK, Germany, and mb France (mostly Paris) but haven't noticed that much other than tourists.

There aren't many, actually barely any but they are there. Most asians here are Indonesians since that was a dutch colony, much like why there's Indians and Pakis in the UK.
In Amstelveen, basically Amsterdam, there is the highest amount of Koreans for some reason

unlike japs, Koreans refused to be cucked by chinks and created their own modern language that actually makes sense.

well, from my understanding a lot of korean words have 한차 which is the chinese character that they write in hangul, and those are "sino-korean". but there are plenty of native korean words as well that have no chinese equivalent.

this includes having a sino-korean number system and a native korean number system

You can still technically write native korean with chinese characters
Would have different meanings but you can use the writing system for the phonetics

Interesting. Has your mother managed to gain fluency in Dutch? Cannot imagine Korean being able to handle g and ch pronunciation

I even wrote a sentence in latin script to show that I meant when it's transliterated. I can read Hangul. I'm studying Korean. Only Russian looks uglier than it.

*I'm sure the sentence is wrong though lmao.

Yes and no, her g/ch are more like a harsher H sound and she had the stereotypical L that sounds more like an R. But she's fluent, can speak and understand everything as far as I'm aware

>not learning every language on earth to become an ascended being

Hangul is a pretty good writing system. Korean language however, is a complete clusterfuck of randomness.

Korean is the world largest language isolate