Be britbong

>be britbong
>economy collapse 0.11111 s after brexit
>get the toast sandwiches ready for the 5 next decades

We'll take care of the old gal

At-least we know how to survive on rationing instead of surrendering at the first bullet you fucking pansies

>Be french
>Have a long, rich history in Europe
>Cuck for kebab
>Get blown up by smelly sand niggers which now make up 8% of your population

a low pound is great for export, which in turn is good for the economy

British food will be more in demand as well.

and the french know a thing or two about crashing unions like the time they aided the us

I like tendies with my toast sammies

Fucking where?

hon hon hon sacre bleu le eiffel tower

Don't know about you but I am making English breakfast for the next month and having fish 'n chips a few times also. Might even buy an Aston Martin if they still make those over there.

>Be french
>Raped by liberal rioters
>Raped by Ahmed: Jihadi bomberman,
>Raped by Merkel
>Surrender

Youre right. Pick some of these up while you are at it. Not sure what an English breakfast consists of, except for beans on toast. Which sounds disgusting.

This is what they eat, known as a full english breakfast. If you add some potato bread and soda bread it becomes an Ulster fry.

UK became a Ukraine-tier economy in one day

>French opens the Calais gates
Enjoy your immigrants
>We won't let them in
Those fucks stayed in Calais for 10 to 20 years already, do you think your cucked no-gun police will stop them?

Are there really people who unironically believe this?

>realise that markets are fucking fickle, and the GBP/USD rate has already begun to bounce back

Come on Pierre, please use your brain

Pound is already recovering.

says the country most people in the world thought was part of germany and is only known for being the target of a terrorist attack

If things go on, Britain's economy might be as bad as France's.

Ill take toasted sandwiches over kebab.

Bounce back because the Bank of England is literally burning money on the markets hoping to create some stability

>you britbongs are paying for that bounce back

>If you add some potato bread

It's called a potato scone, you sheep-shagger.

>Read a poorly written post
>Not sure if it's an insult or not
>Scroll over flag
>Still no idea who you are
Oh well, onto important matters.

It's called a tatty-scone you southern cunt

Is it in green since last closing? Not even close

Yeah, I think I'll pass on the British "food". The organ sausage and blood sausage are fucking disgusting. Eggs, toast, and ham is enough.

Now now Amerikek, I thaught you guys cared about your fallen soldiers? No worries at least us Belgians care about them.

kek

America and China purposely devalue and saturate their currency on a regular basis.
This means it will be even cheaper to invest within the UK.

W-w-what exports?
>Mfw no industry left.

Tatty-scone!

Once everyone calms down it will be fine. Honestly, what has changed? People are still going to work tomorrow in the UK and people worldwide still want their services and products. The EU had nothing to do with that.